Start by marking “Thx Thx Thx: Thank Goodness for Everything” as Want to Read:
Thx Thx Thx: Thank Goodness for Everything

Thx Thx Thx: Thank Goodness for Everything

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
We could all use a little more thankfulness in our lives, but Leah Dietericha (TM)s collection of 200 handwritten letters of daily gratitude for all the things in life she appreciates are witty and thought provoking as well as inspirational. From the small, mundane, and odd to the cosmic and philosophically abstract, who could resist thoughts like: a oeDear Wine, You make ...more
Published May 31st 2011 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Thx Thx Thx, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thx Thx Thx

Danielle
Jun 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review, ebook
Sure, we’ve all been told by our mothers and elders that it’s only polite to send a thank you note after receiving a gift or invitation and more. The real question is, how far do you take it? Would you ever think of sending a thank you note to your keyboard or possibly even your fears? This is exactly what Leah Dieterich does in her fabulous new book ThxThxThx. Take the time to thank the small things and see how it changes the way you look at the world.

Now, first of all, I know you are all wonde
TheGeekyBlogger
Jan 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Received through Net Galley
(will purchase when it releases: June 21st 2011)
What was Useful: This is a book that reminds us to be thankful for everything. Leah thanks everything from rice to opposites to Italy to Patience. She does it in a very real way and each note appears to come straight from the heart.

My Favorites:

Dear Headache, Thanks for reminding me that it's unwise to drink whiskey in bed while reading right before going to sleep. It's not the best idea, and without your thumping, ach
Heather Trim
Aug 29, 2011 rated it liked it
I wanted to be cynical in regards to this book, but it truly hit the spot. I sat and read it from cover to cover today when I was a little grumpy (okay, a lot grumpy.) Reading the odd and the simple expressions of gratefulness melted my scowl away page by page. I even laughed out loud several times.

Each page contains a thought provoking blurb about kindness, patience, air, headaches, printed reading material, and even to several members of her family.

“Dear Kindness, Thank you for killing peopl
Sarah (Workaday Reads)
thxthxthx by Leah Dieterich is a delightful book that is a collection of photographs of thank you cards the author has wrote. They are short (often only a sentence or two), and quite often humourous. They are addressed to the small and big objects in life, like Sneezes, her Partner's Understanding, and everything in between.

The collection is very sweet, and left me feeling happy and wanting to be more grateful for the everyday things we take for granted.

The pictures are clear and simple. Each is
Kimberly Bower MLIS (gladeslibrarian)
THXTHXTHX: THANK GOODNESS FOR EVERYTHING by Leah Dieterich is a compilation of thank you notes written from a thankful and hopeful heart. These are not ordinary thank you notes. A few are addressed to people but the majority of them are directed at emotions, experiences, locations and relationships. Thx Thx Thx is easy to browse; sometimes thought-provoking and other times funny. Although it would be an obvious choice for a coffee table book at home a broader use would be to place Thx Thx Thx on ...more
Pam
Mar 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: personal-growth
I absolutely love the idea of a book of thank you notes written to a bee sting or the smell of sautéing food. The notes are very smart and clever. This book is totally fun. Now for my notes.
Dear Leah, Thank you so much for writing this book. Love, Pam
Dear book buying person at the library where I work, I really think you should buy Leah's book ThxThxThx! Thx, Pam
Amanda
May 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant approach to daily appreciation became a witty + beautiful blog that blossomed into this gem of a book. Absolutely lifts your mood and brings your attention fully to the present moment. I adore Leah's sentiments...every single one!
Janice
Jan 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Friends, family, co-workers
Loved this little book. What a great way to become a better writer and a more grateful person by putting pen to paper and writing something every day. This was a fun read and would make a great gift.
Carolyn
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is currently residing on my desk at work. As colleagues come in, they often pick it up and read a thank you or two. Always a good thing.
Nika Drnovsek
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
So lovely!
Amy
Oct 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Fun little book of irreverant thank you notes, all short, written to the blinds, to the smells wafting through windows on a summer eve, to people the author cares about.
Anne
Apr 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Dear thxthxthx book,

Thank you for your attitude of gratitude. Thanks for reminding me that I have lots of things to be grateful for.

Cheers,