Start by marking “Is That All He Thinks About?: How to Enjoy Great Sex with Your Husband” as Want to Read:
Is That All He Thinks About?: How to Enjoy Great Sex with Your Husband

Is That All He Thinks About?: How to Enjoy Great Sex with Your Husband

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
For many married women, their sex life is a source of frustration instead of the pleasure they expected. Author Marla Taviano believes most women need an attitude adjustment before they and their husbands will experience a fulfilling sex life. With candor, Marla helps women view sex God's way and: stop the "meet my needs; then I'll meet yours" mindset celebrate God's plan ...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Is That All He Thinks About?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Is That All He Thinks About?

Laura Buck
Jun 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
this book is great - funny, honest, and she explores topics christian women just don't usually talk about (well, i would, but not most other women I know). good christian sex-help book. and she's a really nice person too - down to earth.
Katie
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the exact book I needed in this exact moment of my life. This book may not be the solution for every woman or marriage, but it has been for me. I knew that my lack of desire was all about my attitude - the fact that I'm going on 8 years of marriage and mothering two small children, and I have let my husband's needs fall to the side because I've got "more important" things to focus on. If that sounds familiar to you, then this book will be a huge help.

The author made so many statements th
Brooke
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
I'm prude through and through, so I found parts of this book embarrassing. That's probably more a commentary of myself, rather than the sections in question.
Taviano doesn't take herself too seriously, which is something I love about her writing style (this book included). She never comes across as holier (or sexier in this case) than thou, but rather a work-in-progress muddling through like the rest of us.
The book's primary theme (sex aside) is selflessness - something I'm prone to buck against.
Leah Douglas
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
It's alright. It covers a lot of basics when the stuff I was really interested in only came in the last couple chapters. A lot of her statements about marriage (while I believe they were true in general) were poorly supported when there were lots of Scripture passages she could have at least footnoted. When she did use Scripture, she used The Message, which is just watered down Scripture that could be so much more powerful straight up the way God wrote it. It wasn't a waste of time, but it wasn' ...more
Melissa
Sep 28, 2008 rated it liked it
This book has been shocking from page one. It takes all of my education in feminism and women's rights and flushes them down the toilet while laughing psychotically. I am on the fence as to weather I agree with the author or not. And I found a part in the book which makes me believe she was raised in a cave and is biased! She thinks sex toys will all cause injury and ADDICTION!!!! MY turn to laugh psychotically!!!!!hahahahahaha!!!
Julia
Jan 14, 2011 marked it as to-read
This author understands her husband....his deep emotional needs, and how she can satisfy his emotional needs. Something terrible happens, when a wife rejects her husband sexually. It destroys his manhood. When we reject our husband sexually, we reject the way that God made him. She supports her worldview with biblical scripture.
Alyssa
Dec 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Funny. Insightful. Helpful. Great read for all married women.
Aaron
Kelli
Jun 22, 2011
Hannah Mattox
Sep 18, 2007
Marla Taviano is the author of From Blushing Bride to Wedded Wife (Harvest House, 2006), Is That All He Thinks About? (Harvest House, 2007), Changing Your World One Diaper at a Time (Harvest House, 2008), and Expecting (Howard, 2009).

Marla is a gifted communicator with a passion for reaching young women with God’s truth. She delights readers with her personable writing style and candid sense of hu
More about Marla Taviano