Start by marking “The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ” as Want to Read:
The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ

The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ

Rather than rehash typical advice for couples, Edward L. Fairley offers some unexpected twists to conventional thinking that provide the reader with what sounds and feels like "inside information" even about the most intimate of communications. He does not shy away from specific instructions about how to navigate sexual intimacy and communicate differences in assumptions, ...more
Published January 3rd 2011 by Langdon Street Press (first published December 13th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ

Start your review of The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ
Books
Nov 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
In "The Handbook for Increasing Your Relationship IQ", the author grabs you by the hand and shows you how to recognize and resolve some of the most common issues in relationships. He takes a complex and often-avoided, sensitive subject, and presents it in an easy-to-read, homely voice.

For starters, the voice in which the book is written is that of a close friend or confidant, and thus immediately you feel at ease with the author - very important when discussing such a tricky and pers
Good Reads Missoula, MT
Aug 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Let me start by saying that in all honesty, I don't usually read self-help books of any kind. They just don't seem to hold my attention for long. I have tried, but I have never been able to finish any of them... Until now.

This book grabbed my attention from the start. The author has a way with words that makes it very easy to relate to, and the stories used to illustrate his points kept me riveted. I was amazed by how much of myself I saw in those stories.

This book has taught me not
Literary Jewels
Dec 06, 2012 rated it really liked it

Increasing Your Relationship IQ is not your typical the guy knows it all and you must think a certain way or act another instead it's a very logical yet practical look at the dynamics of the connection between a man and woman.

I can't lie I picked up this book thinking I knew what it was about but instead I learned some things and I believe readers alone will too gain some new found knowledge.

Author Edward Fairley has penned a very realistic approach to dating but has given done pretty awesome
Jeff
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is 100% on point on how to find the right person for you. Truly an outstanding read and a must read if you have had relationship problems in the past.
Tina Price