Start by marking “Shut The Fuck Up And Die!” as Want to Read:
Shut The Fuck Up And Die!

Shut The Fuck Up And Die!

The old house knew the taste of blood. For within its walls, a sadistic evil had taken root in the minds of a family with a savage thirst for brutality. Enter two newlyweds with the misfortune to have car trouble at the wrong place and time. As they are led into the isolation of the woods, no one realized a nightmare was about to be unleashed. Prepare yourself. It's about ...more
Nook, 170 pages
Published December 12th 2010 by William Todd Rose, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Shut The Fuck Up And Die!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shut The Fuck Up And Die!

Shadow Girl
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding Read!!
It's a book that lives up to its warnings, and that was a blessing! I can't tell you how many times I was falsely lured into reading a story that was nothing like the warnings, synopsis, or even the cover!
At one point, I was convinced that I was the sick & twisted one for wanting to read something...more. Now I now that I was just looking in the wrong places.
I'm not comparing WTR's work to anyone, I'm only saying that this book now shares a shelf with Lee, Laymon, and S
Ms. Nikki
A family bent on torture and the satisfaction that comes along with it are looking for new blood. They find it in newlyweds Mona and Matt who end up stranded in the woods.

Playtime has begun and there's more than one bully on this playground.

More bloodshed than a hemophiliac with a head wound, Shut The Fuck Up And Die! is sure to shock and offend.

The writing is done well, although the story went on a little longer than was necessary to keep things fresh. The twist was a nice touch though. The end
Ellie Douglas
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have mixed emotions about this book, it didn’t live up to the hype of it’s recommendations. It wasn’t a bloodbath, and it was far from scary. There was a lot of error’s throughout the book, making it harder to read. Yet some really well edited parts as well. Overall the book has great promise. Because of that I’ll give it four stars. I do recommend. I just am not going to highly recommended it. The book title and cover, were well thought out and done in a way that attracts.
Brenda Seaberg
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I began reading this book, expecting it to be a slasher book like some of the others I've read lately. However it did take a very nice turn part way in. I think it was worth reading, for you horror/slasher fans out there.
Lily
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Overall the book has potential, but it wasn't living up to the hype of it's recommendation. It is far from gory and far from scary. It is just another story that hasn't even been edited, there is grammatical and spelling errors that really let the book down. Also what was most irritating was the use of certain words that the author felt compelled to repeat. Some areas of the book were well written, then other areas let the author down.
G
Mar 06, 2014 rated it did not like it
I didn't finish this story. It may have been a good story, I don't know for sure. I had to stop reading at the third chapter because every second sentence from the very beginning was a long winded simile. It seriously grated on my nerves and made me think that the author believes he is writing for idiots who wouldn't understand the words without all the comparisons. Either that or he was plumping up a short story for some reason.

I did try to read this story, as I hate leaving stories half read.
Kathy Taylor
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-books
Redneck, killing, bloody, torture story with a great plot twist.

Once I got into reading it was really a quick read. Real life takes precedence, so after only a page to two the first couple of days, I was able to sit down and get through the rest in a day.

Aside from being a little wordy at times, the writing was decent. Definitely not the worst, but not the best either. If it had been longer it would have been more forced. He left the ending with a possibility of a sequel.

All in all a good, qu
Christine
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
It was ok. I had expected a little more. There is an interesting twist but I felt there could have been a better ending.
lynda williams
May 19, 2011
Neal
Dec 24, 2017
William Todd
Nov 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Matthew Arnold
Nov 01, 2012
Montanasmith
Nov 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
There is a great twist in this book
Dee
Oct 05, 2014
Randy
May 16, 2017
Meg
Oct 22, 2014
Madison
rated it did not like it
Jan 21, 2014