Start by marking “Gallifrey: Pandora” as Want to Read:
Gallifrey: Pandora

Gallifrey: Pandora (Gallifrey #2.3)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A rogue TARDIS that should not exist... A mutilated, comatose Time Lord who cannot be identified... A new Castellan desperate to make his mark... Evils of the past, events of the present, and echoes of the future conspire to destroy the very heart of Gallifrey's civilisation.

Only Romana can understand it - but she is haunted by her own ghosts. Only Leela can sense it - but
Audio CD
Published June 1st 2005 by Big Finish Productions

To ask other readers questions about Gallifrey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gallifrey

April Mccaffrey
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gallifrey relisten-

Pandora is one of my favourites. Not only do I love the cover (and its terribly photoshopped but I still love it) but this is a major story line featuring Irving Braxiatel and Romana and Justin Richards handles it wonderfully.

I trust Justin with Irving Braxiatel any day and Pandora always remains a favourite-even after everything Braxiatel suffers.

But I also love Pandora because we get to see the tragic fate of poor Wynter and what truly happens to him (Not my hands. You won't
Mel
Apr 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-book
So this audio reveals the who the injured man is, what Darkel is up to, the fate of Brax, and more of the threat of Pandora. The parts where the injured man becomes injured are sad and a bit terrifying. But the true star of this audio is Braxietl who sacrifices himself to save Gallifrey, Romana and the time lords. Is he really such a bad guy after all?
Wendy
Jul 30, 2009 rated it really liked it
This one brings together plot threads from many of the preceding audios quite satisfyingly. It gets a bit dizzying trying to keep track of everyone's motivations in the Gallifrey series - I have a feeling that when I've heard the whole series, certain things might not hang together. However, being in the midst of it is quite gripping - I can't wait to hear the next installment.
Debra Cook
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
The intrigue into the investigation of the mysterious misfired man continues. While this is happening Political figures fight for power. A chancellor is announced but it was a mistake. Pandora still wants to be free and is using people to do so. Will it escape. Will Romana be dethroned? Find out.
Anne Barwell
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-play
Nicely timey-wimey with the mutilated Time Lord although I did guess who it was just before it started to unfold. Nasty. Well acted and very layered characterisation.
Charlotte
Nov 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Great screaming-in-pain action from the cast there, well done.
Jadetyger Sevea
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Politics as usual on Gallifrey. A rather intense episode of the series.
J Laird
Aug 22, 2017
OLeg89
Jun 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Justin Richards is a British writer. He has written many spin off novels based on the BBC science fiction television series Doctor Who, and he is Creative Director for the BBC Books range. He has also written for television, contributing to Five's soap opera Family Affairs. He is also the author of a series of crime novels for children about the Invisible Detective, and novels for older children. ...more
More about Justin Richards...

Gallifrey (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Gallifrey: Weapon of Choice