Start by marking “A Metazen Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Metazen Christmas

A Metazen Christmas

4.72  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
I know, I know… “E” book. It is a strange thing. They are different than regular books. But this is special. This is a charity E-book. Also, we’ve brought together some of the most amazing, upcoming independent authors to produce some real nice literary Christmas shit.
ebook
Published December 25th 2010 by Metazen.ca

To ask other readers questions about A Metazen Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Metazen Christmas

Kate
May 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Since everyone is having "Christmas in July" specials, I decided to jump aboard the band wagon and read this awesome e-book of short stories.

First of all, I just love the cover. I mean how could you not?

Second of all, each and every single one of these stories were fantastically written. I don't have a favorite because they were all just that well done.

Finally, I am most certainly looking forward to read more from these authors, as well as, the Metazen blog http://www.metazen.ca/ too.
Donald Armfield
This collection of short stories caught my eye while browsing books by Bradley Sands. He has a short in this funny collection along with a couple other Bizarro Authors.

Marcus Speh starts out and continues throughout with a Christmas countdown. Vaughn Simons does the twelve days of Xmas " Two Turtle Doves & Six Geese" had me laughing. Cameron Pierce's dad makes us some pancakes better eat up or get your throat slit. Annie Evett story of waiting for death is a awesome read. Bradley Sands send
Frankie Saxx
Jan 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
The Twelve Days of Christmas stories by Vaughan Simons are killer.
David
Jun 07, 2011
Jim
Aug 12, 2012
Marcus Speh
Mar 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Django Wylie
Mar 04, 2013
Eric Beeny
Jun 07, 2012
Andrew Worthington
Jun 04, 2012
Richard Chiem
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
« previous 1 3 next »
“I am a bomb but I mean you no harm. That I still am here to tell this, is a miracle: I was deployed on May 15, 1957, but I didn’t go off because a British nuclear engineer, a young father, developed qualms after seeing pictures of native children marveling at the mushrooms in the sky, and sabotaged me. I could see why during that short drop before I hit the atoll: the island looks like god’s knuckles in a bathtub, the ocean is beautifully translucent, corals glow underwater, a dead city of bones, allowing a glimpse into a white netherworld. I met the water and fell a few feet into a chromatic cemetery. The longer I lie here, listening to my still functioning electronic innards, the more afraid I grow of detonating after all this time. I don’t share your gods, but I pray I shall die a silent death.” 2 likes