Start by marking “Good Morning, Holy Spirit” as Want to Read:
Good Morning, Holy Spirit

Good Morning, Holy Spirit

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  5,288 Ratings  ·  138 Reviews
One cold winter night in Toronto, the Holy Spirit entered Benny Hinn's life in such a dramatic way that he was changed forever. The same thing can happen to you. Join the millions of others who have read Good Morning Holy Spirit and discover if you are ready to meet the Holy Spirit intimately and personally, willing to listen to His voice, and prepared to know Him as a per ...more
Published May 1st 1997 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published February 28th 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Good Morning, Holy Spirit, please sign up.

Trioni If you want to read it online there is a .pdf format on theriverh2o.com

Latonya
Jan 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me a great understanding of the need for God's Holy Spirit. He is not some force but a person whom God has sent to help me in my daily walk. I need Him if I'm going to grow and live successfully as a Christian. The first time I read I had misunderstood something about the book. But, I reread recently and I am completely blessed by the ministry of God's Holy Spirit and the privilege of access to Him.
Laine
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Laine by: a friend
Shelves: books-i-own
This is not just a book, this is a journy with the Holy Spirit itself! i Loved it, every page really makes you evaluate your commitment with God. Also you see how much Benny Hinn went through before becoming the successful man that he is today. I recommend it to new christians as well as old ones this is the kind of book that every christian needs to read at least once in their life!
Melissa
Dec 16, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction, religion
“He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.” -- John 7:18

The above quote is Jesus speaking in the temple during the festival of booths. We have no record of Jesus boasting of his deeds, instead, he always pointed to the Father. When a pastor or leader is boastful of his own works, beware.

“But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through [a
Naomi
Created a desire to know the Holy Spirit more.
Shane Wall
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone, teenage and up
Recommended to Shane by: church member
I never had anyone teach me about Who the Holy Spirit actually was. I thought He was just God's Spirit that made us feel a certain way. I definitely didn't know that I could build a relationship with Him. But I know now and knowing that has changed my life forever! If you're not saved, just become saved or have been saved for any number of years, this book is a MUST!!! Jesus Himself said that He was going back to the Father and was sending the Holy Spirit in His place. For no other reason than T ...more
Paul Bamikole
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every one
Recommended to Paul by: A christian brother
The book is a master piece that addresses the many error and misconceptions we have been having on the person of the Holy Spirit. Its a grass to grace, and then grace to grace relationship the Man of God has had and still having with the Holy Spirit. The book encourages intimacy with the third in Trinity. It brings us to a place of longning for fellowship with God the Father. I had to read and reread the book again. So many of the questions that arises within a believer's heart have been generou ...more
Nicole
Nov 05, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i learned so much from this book. like, how to deal with God, the Holy Spirit, and how to pray. This is an inspirational book. Irecomend this book for the people who wants to know the power of the Holy Spirit, for all ages.
Aprilmayb Buchschacher
Jul 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: all
A great book. Powerful in realizing the Holy Spirit as a person and a friend. I want to read this again.
Calle
Apr 14, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christianity
Few people have perfected the art of "fleecing the flock" as well as pastor Benny Hinn, whose faith healing fund raisers have earned him a $42 million dollar net worth and a private jet.

The book is nearly 200 pages of nonsense. Aside from being a crook and a charaltan, Hinn seems to be a pathological liar; he claims his father was the mayor of Jaffa, which is clearly not true. (see for example http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/h... )

This book was a quick read but also a complete waste of time
Hannah Seo
Feb 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I first came across this book when I was in middle school. While reading it, some thoughts I had were: 'If I prayed as much as Benny Hinn did, does it mean that I would be able to talk to the Holy Spirit?'

Now I recognize this as a rather gnostic idea, in the way how mortal efforts can lead up to a different spiritual "level". Also, many of Benny Hinn's "prophecies" are proved to be incorrect.

The spirituality of a Christian cannot be "proven" upon the basis of "feelings" and experiences; it shou
Justin Gilpin
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I may not agree with everything about Benny Hinn. Mostly his way of spending and his questionable relationship with his wife. But that does not mean the validity of the move of the Holy Spirit in his life. No body is perfect, and the sooner we learn that the better. With that said, this book is really empowering! The only book I can recall that I finished from beginning to end in one day on a day off. I had a pot of coffee and this book. I could not put it down!
Michael
Mar 23, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book changed my life!

I never realized I could know God in a personal way. This book tells you how the author did it and how you can do it.
Callie
Jul 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian
Loved it! Helped me become intimate with the Lord when I was young and I am still falling more in love with Him each day!
Venus race
Oct 01, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all Christian
we should give God Holy Spirit same as how we worship our God the father and Jesus Christ. we shower him our total devotion and unwavering love.
Nikkeya08
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book was awesome at explaining the holy spirit and gave me great wisdim/comfort... i did get lost a time or two though cause its mire informative vs exciting ... obviously its not fiction lol
Meghan
Jun 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book. Read it in one sitting.
Gary B
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2017
I was somewhat surprised by the book. I've never read anything by Benny Hinn, nor have I seen much of him on video, etc; but his writing was very mainstream charismatic, biblical and accessible.

He gets a bad rap in many quarters - undeserved if this book is anything to go by.

Overall it was a good introduction to the ministry and indeed the character of the Holy Spirit in a believer's life.

There was not much "new" to me in reading this, but hearing some of Benny's story and how he has been led by
Havannah Liz
Apr 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first time I read it, it was Sunday morning, I was about to get ready to go to church and there was still some spare time left and so I'd got my hands on reading Good Morning, Holy Spirit. I must say, this book makes my soul search for more adventure in terms of my spiritual life. Its amazing to know that we can know Him even more and He can be even more real to us than ever before. The supernatural experience with God is nothing compare to what we can enjoy with our flesh.
Nina Jane Roberts
A wonderful testimony, which reveals how we too can "get there" too.

A must read, for everyone, saved, delivered, and sanctified, or otherwise. Not only does Benny hinn tell his testimony, but he does it revealing how we all can become who the lord called us to be. A wonderful book. Now i understand so much more of the Trinity, and who the Holy Spirit is. This really has drawn me hugely closer to the Holy Spirit, led me to repentance in action, and now i refuse to bow to sin, only instead to the
Saranyaa
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian
This book was an eye opener for me. It has helped me be more sensitive towards the Holy Spirit. I am truly amazed at how personal and powerful the spirit is. This book has changed the way I approach and pray to God.
Sharon Loring
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful encouragement!

Pastor Benny lays a precise pathway to persons wanting to truly live in faith and trust. We cannot do it without the Holy Spirit's Presence in all we are and do. I found myself doing what Pastor Benny taught and my spiritual person is now strengthened.
Kai
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very exciting and interesting book that can serve as a good introduction of Holy Spirit.
Tracie
Feb 07, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's just a bit repetitive. It seemed to say the same thing over and over. There is a great message and that message is given again and again. I think there were a few times where the same thing was said more than once. The message was given time and time again-page by page, chapter by chapter.

Like that.

But really...

It started out as a great read and I was looking forward to having the Holy Spirit become my best friend (I still am) but I got bored at about the halfway point. I highlighted the p
Karla
Jun 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. La relación que Benny Hinn tiene con el Espíritu Santo es envidiable. Todo el libro es una sopa de exhortación a perseverar en una relación personal con un Dios que también tiene sentimientos: que llora, que se ríe, que siente cuando es traicionado. Solo con leerlo se puede comenzar a sentir al Espíritu Santo comenzar a obrar en cosas que ni siquiera sabíamos que había dentro de nosotros. Pero no se queda ahí, sino que Hinn nos deja con las ganas de soltar su libro, doblar rodillas y co ...more
Silas Sabino
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intimate relationship with Jesus begins when we invite Him to be our best friend and have Him in our everyday moments. Just loved the intense liberty that Hinn expresses about God being love, perfection and someone who is always present, who is waiting for us to ask Him to have the day with. I don't remember when was the first time I've read this book. But I missed the Hinn's words once again. I will "eat" this book in about 2 days.
Gloria Simatupang
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Menurutku berat bacanya waktu itu, karena tujuan baca buku itu cuma buat dapet "bahasa". Buku ini lebih ke nyeritain pengalaman pribadinya penulis, apa yang dirasakan penulis. Kan biasanya kalau buku rohani (yang pernah kubaca sih) itu nyeritain bagian pengetahuan umumnya juga banyak. Tapi ada subbab yang paling kuinget, subbab yang nyeritain Bapa, Anak, dan Roh Kudus. Mau baca lagi, dulu banyak yang ke-skip bacanya.
Lynette Mashika
I enjoyed the book because it answered questions I had with regard to my own experiences. However if it wasn't for that I think I might bot have enjoyed it. It only makes sense when you're in type of situation.
However it is rather practical as it gives you study questions at the end of each chapter, and the author writes about his own experiences. He tells stories to teach the lessons- think that's cool.
Lorraine
Sep 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-copy-2012
Currently reading as part of our Home Cell's spiritual development. On chapter 3...

Jesus died but he left the Holy Spirit to fellowship with us. How AWESOME is that?

Our encounter with the Holy Spirit is as different as we are. To some, he is bright and big and tangible, to others, he is the 'quite in the storm".

I love dit as it made it clear how the universe is working together for my success. I am indeed Blessed and Highly favoured.
Angel
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been a very long time since I read this book, I just remembered I read it during church this weekend and it wasn't on my list. This book was encouraging to me as a young christian. It motivated me to have a deeper relationship with God and the Holy Spirit. He had an incredible experience with God that changed his life as well as those he came into contact with.
Ed Guadalupe
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best book how to fellowship with the Holy Spirit

Every year, I make it a point to read this book. Benny Hinn not only shares his experiences with the Holy Spirit; he tells you how to have a deeper fellowship with the Holy Spirit yourself. Every Christian and non-Christian should read this book.
The Christian Mind: Who here has read "Good morning, Holy Spirit"? 3 20 Jun 27, 2013 07:15AM
  • When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
  • The God Chasers: My Soul Follows Hard After Thee
  • The Final Quest
  • Intercessory Prayer: How God Can Use Your Prayers to Move Heaven & Earth
  • Breaking Intimidation: Say "No" Without Feeling Guilty.  Be Secure Without the Approval of Man
  • Christ the Healer
  • The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of God
  • Amplified Bible
  • Me and My Big Mouth!: Your Answer Is Right Under Your Nose
  • Possessing the Gates of the Enemy: An Intercessionary Prayer Manual
  • Gods Generals Volume 1: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail
  • The Three Battlegrounds: An In-Depth View of the Three Arenas of Spiritual Warfare: The Mind, the Church and the Heavenly Places
  • Woman, Thou Art Loosed!: Healing the Wounds of the Past
  • Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose: Freedom from Pressures You Thought You Had to Live With
  • Spiritual Authority
  • Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship With God
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn is a televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities.

More about Benny Hinn...
“...if a person remains in a state of unforgiveness the Spirit of the Lord will allow tormentors to enter him. That's what Christ told Peter when the disciple asked, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" (Matt. 18:21).” 3 likes
“What happens to a marriage when one partner ignores the other? After a short period of time bitterness begins to enter the heart. Words begin to cut like a sharp knife. Soon the animosity turns to anger, jealousy, and even worse. For many it results in separation, divorce, and hatred. But the rift can so easily be mended.All it takes is a fresh surrender that comes from your very soul.And a renewing of the vow to “love, honor, and cherish.” 3 likes