Start by marking “A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams” as Want to Read:
A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

Astral projection can change your life forever. Imagine floating up into the air, flying to distant places, or meeting with spiritual beings. Imagine all this happening while you are out-of-body, knowing that it isn’t a fantasy, but very real. This book offers the best astral travel techniques put together in a step-by-step guide by Belzebuub who has nearly 20 years of ...more
Published July 31st 2005 by Absolute Publishing Group (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

Start your review of A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams
Gabrielle
Aug 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My copy of this book is falling apart because I have used it so much!

What I find most remarkable about this book is that Belsebuub's explanations and guidelines have a depth to them that can only be gained through experience. After the first few lessons, I got the impression that I would not be wasting my time if I practiced these techniques - an intuitive hunch :)

I was able to then focus on actually doing the practices and was able to achieve success by using them. Before I found this course,
Amy J
Mar 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! It is an 8 week course that teaches you about the astral plane and dreams, how to have concious out-of-body expereinces (astral travel) and how to start to understand your own psychology, which can lead to change and spiritual growth. 6 weeks into the course I had my first OBE! It was life-changing, I HIGHLY recommend this book!!
Jenny
Aug 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I first read this book when I was interested in learning about astral projection, and I was amazed at the results.

This author really knows what he's talking about. I found the book to be extremely clear and detailed, but focusing on what is essential for someone to learn to experience astral travel for themselves. It's very down to earth and practical; organized into a 9 week exercise program format aimed at preparing a person to be successful at astral travelling on a consistent basis.

It is
Roumissette
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Beginners and Advanced Spiritualists :)
Ok, so before I bought this book, I was highly unfamiliar with the term "Astral" or even "out-of-body experiences". I had heard about them, and though never doubted the reality of out-of-body experiences, I thought you had to be someone special to have them.

I come from a family background where experience is what counts, not theory. So I absolutely loved the fact that this book is highly practical and not theory based. It's simple: there are 9 chapters, and each chapter is devoted a week of
Tami
Mar 27, 2008 rated it really liked it
A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams is a detailed 9 lesson (9 week) course for those individuals wanting to learn about astral projection. This series of lessons gives basic background information about astral projection and dreaming as well as step by step training exercises to increase concentration, focus, and awareness. Also contained within each lesson are questions from previous students of the author and the author's responses to these queries. Questions from these students range from ...more
Alex
Aug 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book has the most clear and easy to understand instructions about astral projection of all the books I've read on astral projection. It has an easy to follow 9 week astral projection course format with weekly lecture and exercises sections, as well as Q/A sections with questions/feedback from students and answers from the author.
This book introduces a number of astral projection techniques, that proved to be most effective for most of the people, who have practiced them, with 67% of the
Jordan
Aug 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book is a most practical and efficient guide that one could ask for. In it, Belzebuub explains the step-by-step process that has taught me and so many others learn how to astral travel.

Many techniques for the actual projection are given, as well as useful exercises that can be done during the day to increase our chances of successfully projecting. It's truly amazing when you get it right and can verify all the things said about the astral for yourself. I am very thankful personally that
Roy
Nov 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I can still remember when I received this book in 2005 and was so inspired by it's content. The book came with an on-line course at the time and gave me several out of body experiences through waking up in dreams. The book is very clear on the subject and the practises give results! If you are interested in out of body experiences and want to experience them for yourself, this is the book to read!
Petr Běhávka
Aug 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book is actually a big surprise for any spiritually minded person. It is a 9 week course. If you follow the practices described, you have high probabilitu to have the astral experince within that period of time. And of course you can repeat that experience. Very recommendable book.
Lilia
Aug 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Such an incredible book! The book is a guide on how to have out-of-body experiences. Following the author's guidance, I managed to have my first astral projection, after a few months!
Rebecca Walsh
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoying the book. Very interesting.
Roumissette
Jul 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Beginners and Advanced Spiritualists :)

Alexis
Aug 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
By far the most straight forward explanation of what Astral Travel is and how it is connected to phenomena such as dreaming and out-of-body experience. It's a great program to follow with week by week exercises and instructions to go through in order to successfully astral project or have a lucid dream. The author explains clearly the meaning and logic behind these experiences and also gives an insight into the potential spiritual benefits that may be gained from becoming proficient at astral ...more
Jonathan
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Not only is it concisely written, but the techniques taught work, and that's the important thing right?

If anyone said to me they wanted to learn how to astral project I would say read this.

Also, it's worth mentioning it looks as though it will be released as a free eBook in the future. You can see details on the author's website, http://belsebuub.com. There are already a number of articles there that are either straight from the book or are very much based on it.
James
Jan 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
An extraordinary book that guides the reader week by week to learn and actually experience the astral plane. I have had numerous experiences from using the techniques given in this book. Very eye-opening and invaluable. Read it and try hard!! Very surprising what you may find.
Aleksandr
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book and following it with the online course I had my first conscious obes since being a child. The practices in the book work, they are safe, and well described. I highly recommend this book for anyone studying or experimenting with Out-of-body experiences.
Salah Eldin
Sep 02, 2014 marked it as to-read
I Think it will fantastic =D
Luan
Jan 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I always liked astral projection, but this book and the works of Belzebuub really gave meaning to astral projection and my entire life.
Francis Baiden
G
Apr 06, 2014
Fotis
Nov 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Very simple explained about this so true as magic plane of astral !!
Martin
Aug 06, 2011
Linden
Oct 23, 2012
Greatarchangels
rated it did not like it
May 31, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Starting in the early 2000s, Belzebuub authored numerous books on out-of-body experiences and dreams, consciousness, and self-discovery.

His work is oriented around practical exercises for gaining spiritual knowledge. The practices Belzebuub explains are the ones he has found most useful himself.

BELZEBUUB’S BIOGRAPHY

Mark (who writes with his pen name Belzebuub) was born in the United Kingdom. As a