Start by marking “Learn the Colours with Northwest Coast Native Art” as Want to Read:
Learn the Colours with Northwest Coast Native Art

Learn the Colours with Northwest Coast Native Art

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews

To ask other readers questions about Learn the Colours with Northwest Coast Native Art, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learn the Colours with Northwest Coast Native Art

Little John
May 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a birthday gift from Auntie Nonni. We loved the art, and are able to name and sign the animals (well, the two "bugs" and the three "birds" -- still learning the words for different types of birds/bugs/etc) and all the colours. I read this book to him once, and then he hopped off the couch. A little while later, he had crawled back up onto the couch, and was reading the book to himself! Then we read it together again. Thanks so much, Auntie!
Julia
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very cool art and nice colours.
Joella www.cinjoella.com
Aug 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: board-book, colors
What a fun board book with Northwest Native American type of illustrations. Beautiful!
Kevin
Mar 15, 2017
Trav
Aug 12, 2017
Dawn
Mar 27, 2013
Elizabeth
This literally just has the name of the color and a single image on each page, so I wasn't that into it. (Also, the White page is a little confusing, because obviously you can't have shades of white, so the image and text are white on a light grey, whereas all the other pages had various shades of the color in question.)

Though I do kind of like that each page has various shades of the color in question -- upon returning to the book, I feel like it gives one more to engage with.

The final page has