Start by marking “The Circle trilogy (Circle trilogy #1-3) (Box Set)” as Want to Read:
The Circle trilogy (Circle trilogy #1-3) (Box Set)

The Circle trilogy (Circle trilogy #1-3)

(Circle Trilogy #1-3)

Morrigan’s Cross (2006)
As a storm rages, the tale begins...of a powerful vampire’s lust for destruction - and of the circle of six charged by the goddess Morrigan to stop her. One of the chosen is a medieval sorcerer whose quest will take him through time - and into the arms of a woman courageous enough to link her destiny to his own...

Dance of the Gods (2006)
As the circle
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Circle trilogy (Circle trilogy #1-3), please sign up.
Suzanne Arslan 1. Morrigan's Cross 2. Dance of the Gods 3. Valley of Silence

Karen
Dec 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favourite Nora Roberts trilogy, it has everything for lovers of Paranormal romance - Sorcerer, witch, scholar, warrior, shapeshifter and vampire, with a sprinkling of time travel. I couldn't put it down and couldn't wait to finish it to see what happened to all the characters. By the same token - I was really sorry when I did finish it. One for the re-read pile I think!
Marjorie Pfister
This is one of my all time favorite series. Nora Roberts at her finest. And the audio reading is in one word. Perfect.
A wizard, and vampire who are twin brothers from the 11th century are charged with a witch from 20th century New York City, and three others in a quest to save worlds(plural) from an ancient vampire queen who wants to turn human kind into one gigantic food source.
The quest outlined by the Morrigan, an ancient goddess is vague, and seemingly impossible, but the circle needed to
Douglas Meeks
Aug 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone with a soul
While not a huge fan of Nora Roberts I have to be impressed by the sheer volume of work she puts out, but most of it does not interest me. This trilogy is what I would call a HUGE exception, it was entertaining, the story-line that some have thought predictable was captivating and I find it an epic example of what I hope to find when I read any book in this genre. This is the gold standard I use to measure other works against. The thing here is why? The main thing for me in any book is to be ent ...more
Lady's View
Oct 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series...you would want to try to audio version, the narrator has a powerful voice. Also get all three books, you won't want to miss what happens to:

1. Sorcerer
2. Witch
3. Vampire
4. Scholar
5. Shape Shifter
6. Warrior

I was sorry when it ended.
Scope
Jan 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved all of the books that I've read written by Nora Roberts, but this by far is my favourite series! I love Cian! I don't read too many books over again, but this is a series that I've kept close at hand!
Taylor
Jan 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
read it twice. couldn't help it. romance novels are my vice. add vampires, shape shifters, and witches and my geek side comes out. geek side + romance novel = reread!
Jennifer Clark
Feb 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not really a very big fan of fantasy literature, but if there are vampires, witch and dragons in the scene, i would surely love it.. that's why i was so amazed and i can say that this Circle trilogy is really worth reading!

Morrigan's Cross (Book 1), Dance of the Gods (Book 2) & Valley of Silence (Book 3) is a great trilogy book, way better than the Twilight saga, i might say! It's a fantastic mix of time travel, vampire chronicles, and romance.

All of the following characters had some kin
Lerato
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cian was the very first vampire I fell in love with and I still love him even now. The series was so good I read right through the night and finished it and started all over again.

The first book is about Hoyt and Jenna and basically sets up the rest of the story. The second is about Blair and Larkin and the last book is about Cian and Moira. The 6 are enlisted by the goddess Morrigan to fight the vampire queen Lilith and army of vampires. In the midst of all this they find love.

By far one of t
Jan King
Feb 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I believe this series is Nora Roberts' writing at her very best. I love the whole fairytale aspect of it. I actually wanted to give the series a five star rating, but I am giving it 4.5, only because of what I felt were the silly conversations between Lilith, the Vampire Queen, and her subjects. To wit:
"Bring me someone to eat."
OR:
After practically draining a human being between them, Laura uses her napkin, delicately dabbing at her lips, and says, "I needed a civilized meal." Absolutely silly.
T
R.T. Wolfe
Aug 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I highly suggest getting ahold of an audio book of this trilogy. The narrator is wonderful. He has this authentic Irish accent. Wow. The characters are as diverse as the plot. Twists and turns. Gothic, time travel, vampires, queens, sorcerers--Nora included them all. I still cry in book three and know the ending. I've read them and listened to them. Hmm...I think I'll go read again!
Meagan
Sep 22, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By far my favorite Nora Trilogys!!
Dianne
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series. I've read and re-read it so often. Wish it would be made into a movie, the characters and storyline are very exciting.
Lisa
Jul 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this trilogy! I really don't read Nora Roberts, but if she writes more of this genre, I'd definitely read more.
Kaita
Feb 19, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word INCREDIBLE!
Daltonzagng
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These characters were terrific!! I loved the story, chemistry, fantasy, love. Just great.
Jody Baer-Swanson
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(SPOILERS)
I enjoyed it well enough.
The only story I have read by Nora Roberts prior to these was Year One and I found that disappointing, however I was pleasantly surprised by this trilogy.
The only thing that kind of bugged me was how it was so convenient that all six characters coupled up romantically in these perfect relationships. It was a bit too convenient. But some readers need that HEA I guess. Overall I enjoyed it though.
This was my first time reading audio book(s), as I generally feel
Angela
First of all, paranormal romance is NOT my favourite genre at all, but I found this audiobook series quite good - I got this series on MP3 (one book per disc) for free and listened to it on my work commute, and it engaged me enough to stick with it for all three books.

It was a little disturbing that this story is supposedly being told to children, and yet it contains bordering-on-graphic (depending on your definition of "graphic", it may be "quite graphic" for you) sex scenes; if you forgot that
Paige
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first experience with Nora's paranormal series and I was hooked!. I've reread this series so many times over the last few years and it never loses its charm. My favorite characters are Cian and Moira. The way their relationship builds over the three books is written very well so the reader keeps coming back for more. The other four characters are also amazing with unique personalities and abilities. Every character has a role to play and they play it very well.
I'm going to go read i
Sarah Kerling
This trilogy is not only suited for fans of brewing romance and melting hearts. Of course romance takes the largest part but there is much more weight to it for being placed in a fantasy setting with shape-shifters and vampires and in a plot that stirs towards the ultimate battle between good and evil. Yet, again Roberts shows how she can transform any world, any setting into the background of a great love story.
Margaret
I am not a big Nora Roberts reader, but I was intrigued by this trilogy. It combined two of my favorite subjects - vampires and time travel (thank you Bram Stoker and Dr Who!). Just enough romance without being too cloying sweet, and enough gore without being over the top. And what's not to like about traveling back in time to save all of humankind?!
Marjeanna Poe
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite trilogies! The story is detailed, and draws you in. The characters make you feel like you are in the room with them. I have read these books at least 6 times and am still not tired of them!
Jeanne Abbott
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good against evil

The circle of six battle Lilith and her horde of vampires on Sanheim. A very compelling tale of love and faith. This is a must read for anyone who lives fantasy with romance thrown in. And Nora Roberts has a huge surprise for the ending that I didn't see comong.
Melissa Kresge
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rubina Zaman
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This particular series of Nora Roberts is fantastic! How she takes you on a roller coaster ride of time- the 21st century and the time before medieval history. The characters are endearing, the plot is mesmerizing. Personally, my favorite character was Cain, the sorcerer.
Mary Jo
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Entertainment

When you're totally fed up with the trash on television and the attitudes of people unable and unwilling to help even the poor and destitute, these books are a relief. Entertaining, and hopeful. Hopelessness is the enemy in any world.
Sally
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love a vampire story! Magic mayhem and love! All three were good
Vanessa Bouchard
I liked it from beginning to end, simply amazing!
Kira
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Enjoyed it and it kept me coming back to read more· The first two books were much better then the last one
Meg Owens
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved all three. Could hardly put them down. One page led to another then another.
Gayle
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite trilogy by Nora Roberts. I have read these books multiple times and never get tired of them. I will probably read them again in the future. Love Nora Roberts.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The In Death Collection: Books 16-20
  • Stronghold Rising (Sholan Alliance, #6)
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Ladies of the Lair (Dragon Knights, #1 & 2)
  • A Husband in Time
  • Bell, Book, and Murder: The Bast Mysteries
  • クイーンズ・クオリティ 2 (Queen's Quality, #2)
  • Move a Little, Lose a Lot: New NEAT Science Reveals How to Be Thinner, Happier, and Smarter
  • Dragon Mine (The Hidden, #0.5)
  • Immortal (Immortals Saga, #1)
  • Air: Merlin's Chalice (Children of Avalon, #1)
  • More Than Magic (Books of the Kindling, #1)
  • Inferno's Kiss (Order of the Sicari #3)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Defiant (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3)
  • Doorstep Twins

Circle Trilogy (3 books)
  • Morrigan's Cross (Circle Trilogy, #1)
  • Dance of the Gods (Circle Trilogy, #2)
  • Valley of Silence (Circle Trilogy, #3)
“could feel the power of it, of her across the dream. And he knew she was seeking him out. Even in sleep he felt the pull of her, and that same impatience he’d sensed from her within his circle, within his own time. It seemed for an instant that their” 0 likes
“such sacrifice, to damn an innocent to” 0 likes