Start by marking “What's Cooking Vegetarian (What's Cooking)” as Want to Read:
What's Cooking Vegetarian (What's Cooking)

What's Cooking Vegetarian (What's Cooking)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
From simple dishes to elaborate gourmet meals, every cook will find plenty of old favorites and discover exotic new cuisines in this comprehensive series. Each book provides more than 100 easy-to-follow recipes accompanied by tantalizing color photographs.
Hardcover
Published May 1st 1999 by Thunder Bay Press (CA) (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about What's Cooking Vegetarian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's Cooking Vegetarian

Darlene
Sep 18, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Though this book has great information and great recipes (I really liked the vegetables and corn chowder, vegetable biryani, lemon & lime syllabub), it is too big & awkward, more a coffee table book. There is a paperback edition which I haven't seen, but would switch my hardback for it in a heartbeat.

On the plus side, there is a full-page, color photo for each of the over 100 recipes with step-by-step instructions.

You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy these recipes. If size & we
Lauri
Oct 03, 2007 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Vegetarians, especially those who like to entertain
Shelves: cookbooks, vegetarian
This is a nice upscale vegetarian cookbook that contains a beautiful, full-size photo for each dish. It's not one of my everyday cookbooks, as the dishes tend to be a little on the expensive/specialty side, when it comes to ingredients, & time-consuming to prepare. But, many of the recipes are delicious and nice to serve to guests for dinner. One of my faves is the Kidney Bean Kiev which takes some time to prepare but is really yummy and hearty.
Rebecca
May 24, 2010 rated it really liked it
I have about 20 recipes I can't wait to try from this cookbook!
Nicole Kapise-Perkins
Apr 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm buying this one. I must. My poor little kitchen won't be complete without these delicious vegetarian recipes.
Lee