Start by marking “70 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues: Your Own Built In Spiritual Dynamo” as Want to Read:
70 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues: Your Own Built In Spiritual Dynamo

70 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues: Your Own Built In Spiritual Dynamo

600 million Christians have received the Holy Spirit gift of their own spirit language. Almost 95% of Spirit baptized Christians understand or use less than 10% of the purposes and benefits of speaking in tongues.Learn how to use your spirit language to activate more faith and increase God's love and power within your life and ministry.
Published December 6th 2010 by Parsons Publishing House (first published October 19th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about 70 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 70 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues

Start your review of 70 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues: Your Own Built In Spiritual Dynamo
Karen Burton
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wish I had this book in my hands 40 years ago! A must-read for every Christian.
Kifra Ledford
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is good this far. Everyone one should have it to know how powerful and effective the use of speaking in tongues is.
Lisa Morris
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally a book that explains in depth about speaking in tongues! I have had this gift for nearly 40 years and never really understood that much about it. No one seemed to know that much about it so I never really used it. All that has changed after reading this book and I have already begun the 30 day prayer challenge. This book is a must read!
Lisa Shelton
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I felt it was a little repetitive, but really got the point across. Also encouraged me to do the prayer challenge and stirred up s new excitement for praying in the Spirit.
Bliss
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Very insightful, I've enjoyed reading this book and have learned so much that I can apply. I highly recommend this book, you are bound to learn something new about the benefits of praying in tongues.
Diana Sims
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book, went into detail as to the purpose of the Holy Spirit.
Donna Schweiger
Dec 29, 2018
Srinivasa
Jul 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Scion of Ikshvaku (Ram Chandra #1)
  • No god but God: The Origins, Evolution and Future of Islam
  • Women Talking
  • The Great Divorce
  • The Veil
  • The Shack
  • The Books of Heaven : A Feature Message from Operating in the Courts of Heaven
  • Sarah
  • Soul Ties: Breaking Up with a Past That's Killing Your Future
  • Is That You, God?: Recognizing His Voice Above the Noise
  • Concordance Biblique
  • Ever Increasing Faith
  • The Name of Jesus
  • The Gifts of the Spirit: Understanding and Receiving God’s Supernatural Power in Your Life
  • David Wilkerson: The Cross, the Switchblade, and the Man Who Believed
  • The Voice Of God
  • Surprised by the Voice of God: How God Speaks Today Through Prophecies, Dreams, and Visions
  • Divine Encounter with the Holy Spirit
“Humankind is the only creation of God that was made in God’s own image and likeness. Lucifer was not made in God’s image and likeness. Lucifer was one of God’s archangels and was originally His minister of music. Lucifer” 1 likes
“Let us be reminded again that God’s greatest gift for the world was Jesus Christ His Son. The greatest gift that Jesus could give to His Church was the Holy Spirit. And the greatest gift that the Holy Spirit could give to the individual believer was his or her own spirit language. Now we understand better why the Holy Spirit chose the gift of tongues as the best gift He could give to those whom Jesus redeemed by His own life’s blood. Let us give a great big thank you to the Holy Spirit for His tremendous and all-sufficient gift.” 1 likes