Start by marking “Pretty Baby (Wolf Creek Pack #7)” as Want to Read:
Pretty Baby  (Wolf Creek Pack #7)

Pretty Baby

(Wolf Creek Pack #7)

3.91  ·  Rating details ·  1,221 Ratings  ·  44 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves]

Elliot Spencer has spent his entire life trying to live up to his father's strict ideals and make him proud. When he meets a sexy man at a bar, he decides that for once in his life, he's going to live by his rules, and that includes going home with Tommy Nash. He just doesn't know until it's too
Published January 10th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty Baby

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
1,048 books — 1,425 voters
Change of Heart by Mary CalmesCut & Run by Abigail RouxSticks & Stones by Abigail RouxWith Caution by J.L. LangleyForce of Law by Jez Morrow
Best Gay Alpha Males
705 books — 852 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Jan 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay, shifters
What an absolutely brilliant addition to this amazing series. This book didn't just have the elements I liked so much in the first six books, it added surprises and a twist to the storyline that I hadn't expected and that made it a joy to read.

Elliot starts out as a normal enough character, chatty and adorable, feeling that nobody wants him for the long run. Meeting Tommy in a bar changes what he wants, but when he is rejected by Tommy's family, like he was rejected by his father, it is too much
Honey
Jan 12, 2011 rated it did not like it
Valentina Heart
Lexi Ander
Jan 04, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-shifters
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
I think out of the whole Wolf Creek Pack series, this one has to be my favorite. It's a toss up between Pretty Baby and Love, Always, Promise but I think Pretty Baby still wins.

It has the kind of characters that I love. Elliot, who is cute and doesn't know when to stop talking but has a backbone and will stick up for himself if he truly feels like it but if you threaten his mate, he goes all feral wolf on you! Lol. Then there's Tommy, who's a big, possessive guy that has a sweet, soft spot for
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Fate herself seems to conspire against the sexy bad boy Tommy Nash and his chatty twink mate Elliot. Prepare yourself for a diverse and intense emotional experience with Pretty Baby as it goes from heart wrenching, to tender and then to hot as a firecracker at breakneck speed.

My heart broke for Elliot as he struggled to fit in to Tommy's world. Surprisingly, he must first fight Tommy's family who should have been first in line to support the bond between mates. This really upset me because Joe,
Christy
(After reread 7/3/2018) ~ I still feel this way. I fell for Elliott even harder this time. I was a little more skeptical during this read of how quickly everything got resolved in the end, i.e. Elliott's pseudo-dad, his real dad, mom, siblings, etc. Still loved the romance/mating between these two!

BEST BOOK OF THE SERIES SO FAR! I can't believe how good it was. I fell so very much in love with Elliott. And, Tommy is just plain hawt. But, even with that, this book had so many twists and turns tha
Candice
Who the eff are Joe and the Nash dad/Alpha? Seriously, it's Tommy's MATE! How can they tell him not to claim him? Then they go off on Elliot and he's treated like a criminal :( Poor Elliot. I wished that Tommy would have stood up for Elliot more. Elliot didn't deserve to be treated that way. Then he's attacked by Chase and Donovan for NO REASON! I mean, this poor guy :( They completely lost all respect from me. I am not even sure I want to move on in this series. Joe and the Nash dad ruined it. ...more
Katrina Passick Lumsden
I'm giving every book in this series two stars because they're badly written and the characters are all obnoxious clichés, but the story is interesting enough for me to want to find out what happens in the next one.
Helen Beattie
Jan 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
If you are a fan of Stormy Glenn's werewolves and her Wolf Creek Pack series you are in for a real treat with Pretty Baby. I love this series and in my opinion Stormy has outdone herself with this book and it is the best of the series by a long shot.

Tommy and Elliott are both very likeable characters but both are very different personality wise. Tommy is definitly the big "bad boy" of the family while Elliott is small, talks non stop and comes from a very disfunctional family.

There is so much go
Becky Condit
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I’m not going to go into my usual spiel about how I love my shifter stories. Instead I’m going to start this review with, “Holy hell, Tommy is freaking hot!” And Elliott is just absolutely adorable. Their meeting is charming, sexy, and funny (it’s where my favorite quote comes from). I’ve seen a lot of caveman types, but Tommy tops them all. When someone in the bar speaks ill of his ‘pretty baby’ Tommy handles it in a quick way.

Lucky's complete 5 sweet pea review appears at http://mrsconditreads
Miralinda
Sep 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Все данные о вирусах оборотней на компакт дисках уничтожаются при помощи вируса... а если диск заберут домой и дома вставят в лэптоп? Слишком глупо (как часто у Сторми) решаются проблемы. Зашли в лабораторию и в течение 20 минут решили огромные проблемы и уничтожили злодея и спасли маму и еще там много чего....
Stephanie
Jun 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
2nd read: 9/2/12

I really enjoyed the story-line in this book. Full of twists and unexpected events. Tommy and Elliott were adorable together. I love how they fought for each other when everyone else wanted to keep them apart. Great book!
Meggie
Jan 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shape-shifters
I definitely have to say that, "Glenn, lady you know how to write"!!! Definitely great piece of work. The plot is full of action, with funny amazing characters and everything just fit together.
Totally GREAT ebook, it made my day.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READ...
Crystale Lynda
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Elliot is AMAZING !!!
Lisa Oliver
Apr 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adored this book - just wish it had been longer because I didn't want it to end :)
Alyosha
Quite possibly the worst piece of fiction I've ever read. To judge it fairly I finished it, but it cost me dearly.
Shizukasuzu
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Lyza
Jul 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
What did Elliot do to these people to deserve this treatment?
Julie scott
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pretty Baby [Wolf Creek Pack 7]

This was great i loved it can't wait to read more and I will be reading the next one again I hope it never ends ...
Mandy Beyers
The interfering relatives drove me crazy! It didn't seem to fit the same people from earlier in the series - but the second half of the book improved.
Phaney
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, oh-yes
2014 Re-read:

Oh yeah. This. This is why I wanted to reread the series.
For the most part both Elliot and Tommy are amazing - treating each other with respect and affection, saying intelligent things, doing intelligent things - and even the writing has become better with lots of memorable moments and lines.

Elliot as such is simply adorable and fun and has a lot more backbone and smarts than anyone else in this series thus far. Somehow he manages to be the smaller mate with girly looks, yet never f
Jeanne 'Divinae'
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: yaoi-m-m, fantasy
Well, I just wasn't into this book. It had so much potential and it just seemed to fall short. I was expecting so much more. We find out so answers we have been wondering about. Things are not of face value. When you think you know what is going on, you find out you are wrong.

Elliot, who doesn't know is in fact a werewolf, meets Tommy Nash. Tommy is the son of the local alpha. They are practically trying to crawl under each other's skin the moment they met. Tommy, assaulted someone because of E
Jerry
Jan 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolf
This story brought in characters from other Wolf Creek Pack books. Some of the reactions of family members to the mating between Tommy and Eliot seem odd which is brought up by Tommy and yet those beliefs are not instantly changed. Even though I get that with the story line, it doesn't ring true in the were culture. Some of the action is trying to finish off the evil that has been lurking in Wolf Creek. The culmination seems to happen way too fast and doesn't really clean everything up. Lots of ...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
If there is anyone out there who can take your libido from zero to sixty in about ten seconds, it is the one and only Stormy Glenn. Her men are unquestionably hot, horny, and full of attitude. So if you are looking for a little danger, a bit of drama, and lots of lust, you can find it in Wolf Creek. When the boys are this sexy, who cares about a little shedding on the sheets?

Lototy
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Full Review: http://coffeetimeromance.com/BookRevi...
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it
typical stormy glenn romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical stormy glenn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

laziness dictates i will use this as my template for all books by the following authors unless a book is remarkably good/bad :
stormy glenn
gabrielle evans

Tj
Jan 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
This is a typical Stormy Glenn book, if you don't like Stormy's work you won't like this book. I have always enjoyed her writing. It's not the greatest literature and has some issues but I'm a happy reader and am usually just looking for a fun read which this was. Elliot was funny. Such a chatter box. Tommy is a big guy with a softie heart. Mayhem with family ensues when they meet. The ending was a little too easy but as I said I am not a complicated reader:)
Lizzie
Jul 01, 2012 rated it liked it
3,5 stars. I had a huge problem with this one. In all the previous books when mates came, bringing huge, dangerous problems with them, there was one response from the Nash family. He's your mate and we protect what's ours. So why not this time, what made Elliot's position any different? Nothing and their harsh response to him was overkill.
Manda
Feb 05, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter-sex
this whole series had gotten unwieldy for me; I can't keep track of all the characters and connections. I had comply forgotten about the evil psychics and i know that I've seen these guys before, but i can't remember any distinguishing details.

Elliot is annoying as hell, Tommy's family is impossible.
Gwengwel
Personages did a 180 degrees in this one. Completely unbelievable. They acts against everything they preach in all the others books.

-Third time cooking oil is used at lube
-Fourth time someone is stab in the back (here shoulder blade) with a knife.
-Xieme time a pair of mate want to have sex on a wall or any surface available.
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed #3)
  • Moon's Sweet Poison (Deadly Mates #1)
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
  • Relentless (Southwestern Shifters #2)
  • Ellery's Duty (Thrown to the Lions #3)
  • Savage Awakenings (Lost Shifters #3)
  • Dragon Ours (North American Dragon #2)
  • Luke's Surprise (Shifters' Haven #1)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up

Wolf Creek Pack (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Full Moon Mating (Wolf Creek Pack #1)
  • Just A Taste Of Me (Wolf Creek Pack #2)
  • Man to Man (Wolf Creek Pack #3)
  • Blood Prince (Wolf Creek Pack #4)
  • Love, Always, Promise (Wolf Creek Pack #5)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack #6)
  • Blood Contract (Wolf Creek Pack #8)
  • Man in the Middle (Wolf Creek Pack #9)
  • Heart & Soul (Wolf Creek Pack #10)
  • Forever and a Day (Wolf Creek Pack #11)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement