Start by marking “Talking Sex With Your Kids: Keeping Them Safe and You Sane - By Knowing What They're Really Thinking” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Forget feeling embarrassed about having "the talk" with your kids. Research shows you're the one they want to hear from when it comes to sex ed. Now you have a unique advantage to getting through to your child as Amber Madison lets you in on what your kids are really thinking. As a twenty-six-year-old award-winning author and lecturer, she's taught thousands of parents how ...more
Published February 18th 2010 by Adams Media

To ask other readers questions about Talking Sex With Your Kids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talking Sex With Your Kids

Cindy Brandt
May 27, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
There are much better books out there for this topic. Ah well, ya win some ya lose some.
Sam
Jul 19, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I appreciate the author's candor, esp. the message that if you teach girls that sex is bad, their internal warning signals aren't as likely to go off when they're in uncomfortable situations.

This is a book I wish I had skimmed through a year or two before I thought I needed to, just to start getting used to certain ideas and ways of talking about sex. After that, I'd keep it around to read more info on specific topics when they seemed relevant.
Brook