Start by marking “Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty” as Want to Read:
Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty

Stuff My Stocking: M/M Romance Stories that are Nice and… Naughty

(Stuff My Stocking)

The stories you are about to read are the product of a very special project sponsored by the Goodreads M/M Romance group—the online community for readers who love to read about men in love (Male/Male).

The group moderators issued an invitation for members to choose a photo and pen a Letter to Santa asking for a short M/M romance story inspired by the image; authors from the
ebook, 1st Edition, 285 pages
Published December 25th 2010 by M/M Romance Group

Jade Archer
Jan 07, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so incredibly proud to be a part of this. The MM Romance Group on Goodreads ROCKS!!!! I love being a part of the community and really hope you not only enjoy this read, but come join the fun. Many, many thanks to all the wonderful people involved in making this happen...from the development of the idea, to the co-orinating of submissions and postings, to the other authors who gave so generously and creatively, and finally to the hard working team that presented it here as a free downloadable ...more
Bookwatcher
Jan 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Erotic and Male/Male readers
******Review of Kim Dare and Mark Alders' stories*******

A BUGGER TO PACK by Kim Dare

Everything started with Lori, moderator of M/M group initiative (thank you so much Lori! You do an amazing job in the M/M romance group).

I, always horny and ready to partecipate, wrote the follow xmas letter:

Dear Santa,

I would love to read a good Master/Slave book, without humiliation (sorry Santa... I hate humiliation, like eat garbage or stuff like that), and with a lot of hot scenes. Maybe a sexy Master/Sl
Amy Lane
Jan 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am enjoying the hell out of reading these shorts--and like M.J. and Jade have said, I'm really proud to be a part of this. These stories were, literally, written for fun, and I think each story has that sort of spirit in it. It was like a big m/m group Christmas hug, and I'm all warm and fuzzy on the bottom of the pile:-) Thanks everyone--this rocks.
JenMcJ
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Something for everyone and done with a true holiday spirit. I loved it.
Fair disclosure, as a co-mod of the m/m group here at goodreads, my review could be considered completely biased. I had no intention of disliking any of the stories and I didn't. :)
Em Woods
Jan 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Awesome collection of short m/m stories...something for just about every taste.

edit: I should add that one of the twenty-five stories is mine... :)
Nancy L
some of my favorite authors and samples of new authors that I didn't know about until now. Thanks to all the authors for giving their time and imagination.
Jessica  `~Blahyze~`
Apr 14, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I have rated each story separately.

A Shiny New Toy by M.J. O'Shea- I give this lil' number 4 1/2 stars. I loved the characters.

Thick As Thieves by Brian Jackson- 1 star. Damn Anthony! He used Charlie. I like a happy ending but this happy ending was filled with a sense of sadness.

Leaking Pipes by Deanna Wadsworth- 4 stars. It was so cute how Sam didn't think a guy looking like BJ would be interested in him, when in fact he was. Would have been a great start to a full-length book!

Christmas In Th
Ni_kii
I found this anthology after a search for Kim Dare stuff and I'm so glad that I did. I have some discovered some fabulous new authors and the time, and energy that has gone into this is astounding. I can't review all the stories...I wish I could but the review is long enough! There isn't a bad story amongst the lot and I have chosen to write about my top 10, in no particular order! The variation of themes within the anthology is great as it means that there is something for everyone...myself, I ...more
Adara
Jan 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
There are some very excellent stories in this collection. It's a shame that the photos which the stories were originally based on could not be included as well (because we don't have the rights to the images), but the reads are still very worth it. Most of the stories can be read in 10-20 minutes.
Deanna Wadsworth
Jan 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This group of stories has been amazing so far!!! If you want a fantastic sampling of m/m....this is for you!!!
L-D
Sep 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
Warning: Links to photos may contain graphic nudity and M/M situations

A Shiny New Toy by M.J. O'Shea: 4 stars - a sweet story about two best friends. Yes, of course this has been done, but the photo that inspired the story was really cute and I love the way it was brought to life.
WARNING: Photo depicts tasteful M/M situation

Thick as Thieves by Brian Jackson: 3 stars - another story about two best friends but with a twist to the ending. I have to say, I did
William Cooper
Jan 07, 2011 marked it as my-books  ·  (Review from the author)
One of my stories, Christmas Gifts, is in this anthology. I have to say, I really enjoyed writing that story. It was fun to write and I enjoyed working with my critique group on it. It was relaxing to work on because it was a for fun piece that I wrote for the sake of the M/M Romance group to enjoy. I wasn't worried about what a publisher would think about it or whether or not it would sell. I was able to just sit back and write whatever my brain told me to. I hope everyone who reads this anthol ...more
A Girl Has No Name
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed most of the stories in this anthology! 4 stars overall! Reviews for the different stories can be found furhter down.

The m/m romance group on Goodreads is a host of great events and the stories included in this book is one of the results. Thanks for offering the possiblity to have access to such lovely stories!

A Shiny New Toy *****
This was such a sweet short story! I immediately loved Quinn and James; they are great with each other. Toys being one of my kinks, I warmly welcomed
Jaime

You Melted Me by Kari Gregg - 3 stars

A Bugg
Nicole
Jan 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
I love the variety of stories in here. Some are smoking hot, some are serious, that brought a tear to my eye, and yet some are in-between. There are a lot of talented authors in the m/m romance group here.

The only thing that bothered me with this anthology, was that a couple of the stories were set in some authors 'verses. I don't mind that these authors have universes to write stuff in, but for an anthology, I feel like it should be a stand alone story. Both pieces that I can recall were in 's
Cherie Noel
Feb 02, 2011 rated it liked it
I need to be clear that some of the stories in this Anthology were straight up 5's. Like Amy Lane's, Missy Welsh's, Lex Valentine's, Jade Archer's, Em Wood's, Kim Dare's, Kari Gregg's, Serena Yates, and Wren Boudreau's...they were all worth reading. And such a lovely gift...
Finnegan
Feb 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology, christmas
Some stories in this collection were amazingly good, others were okay and a few were atrocious. So the average for the collection is 3 christmassy stars. It is a good read on a cold winters day.
A.J. Llewellyn
Shelves: i-own-a-copy
Yes I have a story in it but the others are awesome. This was a project we all did for fun and finally wound up in one volume. Some great stories here!
Lani
Jan 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
A great collection of romance stories inspired by photos. One of my first M/M romance reads.
Ashley♥Alexis
Mar 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: book-anthologies
A Shiney New Toy by M.J. O'shea
4-stars

Thick as Theives by Brian Jackson
3-stars
This one made me sad. Even if it was kind of a happy ending.

Leaking Pipes by Deanna Wadsworth
4-stars
omg REALLY?! Just when it was getting good!!! *sigh*

Christmas in the sandbox by Missy Welsh
3 stars

Crying Wolf
awe. loved the man-wolf.

The New Man's Army by Michael S.
2-stars

Rommy and Jules by Xara X. Xanakas
cute story!

The Conquerors by Mark Alders
3-stars.
Ok i liked this story even though I spent mos
Leah

PONY UP by Rachel Haimowitz - 2 stars

MASTE
Yuu Sasih
Jun 06, 2011 rated it liked it
I decided to stop reading on like, 5th story, since the theme is began feel more naughty than romantic--when I'm actually kind of romanticist soo...

But first few stories was good and I found the 3rd story about IT guy and the plumber very interesting. That story became my favorite in this anthology so far. Maybe I would try to read the other sometimes later and find out whether I could find some stories that fit my taste.

but all in all, this anthology is nice to read.
Brad
Jan 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay, anthologies
Super hot stories from an amazing group of authors!
Shanna
Jan 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A great mixture of writing styles and creativity. Wonderful holiday treat. :)
Dhfan4life
Jan 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Really enjoyed this set of m/m romances for sure. Found it most intriguing the different take from some of the writers. But definitely got really hot from reading each one. ;)
The UHQ Nasanta
"A Shiny New Toy" by M.J. O'Shea: 4.5 stars
This is my first time reading one of M.J. O'Shea's work but it certainly won't be the last. This story was just so cute.

"Thick as Thieves" by Brian Jackson: DNF, 1 star
Ah! I was all prepared to love every one of the stories in this anthology but I could not love this. I could not even finish it. This story suffered from the most acute case of tell, no show that I've ever seen. Not only that, as I was skipping ahead for the next story, I discovered that
Britta ★ Nachteule ★

25 Christmas-stories for free? Give it to me!

A very varied collection of stories. It was fun to read and I'm stunned by what the authors did with only a photo and a prompt. There were stories I liked, didn't get, loved or simply didn't like.

All in all it's 3.5 stars!

Here the ratings in detail:

A Shiny New Toy ~ 3.5 stars ~ My Review

Vivian
Dec 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
"A Shiny New Toy" by M.J. O'Shea
Rating: 4 stars

Hot, young loving. Two best friends find they have even more in common than sports and favorite pizza toppings in this scorcher. James has been secretly wishing his best friend, Quinn was more. I guess Christmas wishes do have a way of coming true.

"Crying Wolf" by Jade Archer
Rating: 3.5 stars

Nice worldbuilding in this fantasy offering with one recluse mage and the runaway slave wolf-boy. The dynamics between the two are hot and definitely intrigues
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Love is Always Write: Volume One
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Ten
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Six
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Eleven - Bonus Volume
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Christmas Delights
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Nine
  • O Come All Ye Kinky
MJ O’Shea has never met a music festival, paintbrush, or
flower crown she can stay away from. She loves rainstorms
and a perfect cup of tea, beach days, music, bright colors, and
more than anything a cozy evening with a really great book.

She is from the Pacific Northwest. While she still lives there
and loves it, MJ has the heart of a wanderer. So she puts all
her dreams of far off places and extraordi

Stuff My Stocking (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • A Shiny New Toy
  • Thick as Thieves
  • Leaking Pipes
  • Christmas in the Sandbox
  • Crying Wolf (Portals, #2.5)
  • The New Man's Army
  • Rommy and Jules
  • The Conquerors (Zero-G wrestling)
  • A Wish for Jamie
  • Pony Up
“I could barely manage myself sometimes, let alone some miniature kleinman person whose sole method of communication was crying. How would I know what she wanted? How would I keep her happy?” 14 likes