Start by marking “قوة العقل فى القرن الحادى والعشرين : أساليب لشحذ القوى المذهلة للتفكير” as Want to Read:
قوة العقل فى القرن الحادى والعشرين : أساليب لشحذ القوى المذهلة للتفكير

قوة العقل فى القرن الحادى والعشرين : أساليب لشحذ القوى المذهلة للتفكير

هذا الكتاب الذي بين أيدينا من أفضل الكتب التي تتحدث عن تحفيز الذات وصناعة الشخصية المستقلة. يتناول جون كيهو في هذا الكتاب مجموعة من المبادئ الأساسية التي من شأنها الوصول إلي النجاح والسعادة، وهذه المبادئ تعزز قوى العقل الباطن، وتحفز الطاقات الإبداعية والتخيل لديك، وتدعوك إلي الإيمان بنفسك وتحسين صورة ذاتك والاعتزاز بقدراتك، وتكوين وعي بالثراء لديك، وخلق علاقات إنسانية أكثر ...more
Published 2010 by مكتبة جرير (first published 1996)

Start your review of قوة العقل فى القرن الحادى والعشرين : أساليب لشحذ القوى المذهلة للتفكير
Viola
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Probably the best self-help book I have ever read!
Emma Sea
what a load of codswallop
Lisadecorates
May 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first time I read this book in 2000 it blew my mind. I wish there were seven starts available. Five just doesn't do it. I have given this book to my son's and daughters.
This is the one book that literally changed my life.
Oleksandr Golovatyi
Great book which explains the real power of your mind.
Jeff Becker
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-impovement
I've listened to John Kehoe's audio lectures and loved them. Super helpful and inspirational. I've used a number of his techniques to develop and improve myself. I've even recommended him to friends. I liked this book too. I felt it repeated a lot of what I've heard of his before, but it was a nice review. Recently I've been reading/listening to Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and now I see the major source for John Kehoe's work. A little disappointing, but I think John's distilled delivery ...more
Nikolay
May 30, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
couldn't finish this book. Author repeats that no need to do anything in order to get what you want, it's enough just to want it and think about it. I Believe it motivates a lot of people in their laziness. Also author doesn't provide any scientific arguments only "example from real life"..
Fahad Naeem
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: 2018, self-help
Introduction
Mind Power in 21st century is a book focuses on achieving success with the power of mind i.e (visualization, Self-hypnosis, Programming-brain) etc.

Genre
Self-help

Pros
1. Programming brain is a real phenomenon coherent with the recent studies.
2. John Kehoe took self-hypnosis to another level which helps to become a better person.
3. Visualization techniques used in the chapters look absurd but if practiced are a real entity.
4. Prosperity Consciousness chapter is well established and
Ibrahim Niftiyev
This book didn't teach me anything new regarding the topic but the coherence and the language were really friendly though. I liked that the author appreciated the importance of positive affirmations. I also use it heavily nowadays. However, the intensiveness of the information is low and the book bases its ideas on the very popular other works like the Secret. If you are an experienced reader in this field, there is a low probability that you will learn something new.
David
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy read

Explains well the principles of mastering ones thoughts. But certainly a book that should be read more than once. Thumbs up
Rizwan Tufail
Jan 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My introduction to Kehoe and his work. Liked it enough to read his further works, and havent been disappointed.
Jonathan Snowdowne
Great especially if you have an interest in metaphysics, some great advice which should actually be common sense but somehow manages to pass us by.
Ivo Stoykov
Short, compact and very useful book for everyone interested in self mastering.
Robert Butler
Apr 10, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Changed my life, learned that the mind can truly control outcomes and have used elements from this book in my daily life for over 10yrs now.
Velislava
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So simple and yet so hard because it requires discipline. Once you see the results though you’ll ask yourself where have I lived so far.
Amazing book, a Bible for me.
mala
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has literally changed my life. And after I gifted copies to friends and family members, it has changed theirs too.
Couch Gremlin
Dec 10, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great. If you want to read a book that is geared toward a new way of looking at life and your personal involvement on what happens to you then this is it. Changed my life, would read it again, have read it again.
Aytan Gadiyeva
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book promotes the development of skills, the objectives, the development of creative thinking. When you read this book there is a confidence that everything will be alright, man feels himself stronger, and every problem is considered as a chance to learn something new.
Amelia Sylvani
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OUR MIND is Everything! i think the summary of your mind works is in here! simple but quite deep!
Sasha Vaniev
Quite a controversial read.
At this moment of my life can't really say that the ideas narrated in the book blew my mind. However, if I would read this book 5-7 years ago, it would have been a serious game-changer.

The whole idea of the book can be summarised in a couple of sentences:
(view spoiler)
Eva
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE BOOK.
When people asked me my favorite book, I could never pick one. I loved many books but none of them stood out. Until this one.
This book changed me entirely! It changed the way I think, the way I see the world, the way I reach to the world, my expectations... It shattered all my negative beliefs (and how sad I saw to realize the amount I had) It will take a while to get rid of all those but this book thought me how I can do that. And with that knowledge, I need
Muhammad Karuniyado
The Good

There's a lot of practical things for readers to use immediately such as visualization, affirmation, contemplation, specific beliefs about wealth, health, and life, and so on. As a reader, I deemed this book is necessary for people to read if they want to understand about their mental ability compares to a lot of "mind power" books.

The Bad

There are multiple so-called research that I can't swallow (as in accept) as these claims aren't sufficiently cited or backed with enough "academic
Pavel Kolev
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring reading. I believe there is much truth in the stories described. There is power in the way we think even if this is not yet explored completely. I think this book could help anyone to improve their quality of life.
I expected the typical American motivational book and I was surprised that the bulshit in the book and the empty lines were cut to minimum

p.s. there is even a mistake in the title translation.
Katerina
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A little book of mantras which every person should remind yourself about. Like "The quality of our thoughts determine the quality of our life", "Every human being is a star. Is unique. And we need to distinguish this light and let it shine". The affirmations are very much based on common beliefs but we're so eager to forget them.
I'll try to read this book every 3-4 months to repeat these mantras and solidify them.
Jadin Hornsby
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good powerful read. A little to nested in the realm of the already successful. I think there could have been more examples of stronger business men, and perhaps references to none business related success stories and it would have been more rounded in its expression.
Olena
May 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought the book is about brain work. But actually it's something like The Secret movie. Think optimistic and you will have everything. I would say, read it in case you are a pessimistic person and didn't see The Secret.
Martha
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read book

This book shows us what is needed to change our life. But reading the book is not enough practising and applying the techniques is where you see the value of this book.
Jesse Wilkinson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved it

The reading time was short. With taking notes and doing suggested practices it was a beautiful experience. I am looking forward to taking his classes and understanding more of what mind power has to offer
Elina Kuzmane
To be honest, I red this book because of very high raitings and I can’t denay, that book is realy nice by it self. It is just not for me. It was motivating to read such kind of a book in my early twenties, to set up right mindset, but now it feels too superficial.
Grigori Paslari
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As it often happens, went through the theory, but didn't finish practice... I like the idea of being able to change the past by your current strong will and positive thinking
Bobby Cameron
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read manny books on this topic but this one has such a boiled down approach that makes it so easy to understand. I'm Looking forward to applying these techniques in real time.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Хочу и буду. Принять себя, полюбить жизнь и стать счастливым
  • 45 Татуировок менеджера
  • Красная таблетка. Посмотри правде в глаза!
  • Hände Weg Von Diesem Buch!
  • Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Can Achieve Outrageous Success
  • Der Weg zur finanziellen Freiheit. In sieben Jahren die erste Million.
  • Habits of a Happy Brain: Retrain Your Brain to Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin,  Endorphin Levels
  • Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
  • Просто космос
  • Никогда-нибудь. Как выйти из тупика и найти себя
  • Пиши, сокращай
  • Radical Forgiveness: Making Room for the Miracle
  • Не жизнь, а сказка (Персона)
  • Общаться с ребенком. Как?
  • The Complete Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
  • Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success
  • Чертоги разума. Убей в себе идиота!
  • Материнская любовь
For over three decades, John Kehoe has earned worldwide recognition for his pioneering work in the field of Mind Power. He is a warm and energetic teacher, author, socially conscious individual, and proponent of the amazing human potential to transform the world and our lives with our thoughts.

John has lectured on every continent and his seminal book, Mind Power Into the 21st Century, has topped
“Your circumstances and situations never keep you down. The only things that keep you down and keep you stuck are your thoughts.” 13 likes
“Train your conscious mind to think thoughts of success, happiness, health, prosperity, and to weed out fear and worry. Keep your conscious mind busy with the expectation of the best, and make sure the thoughts you habitually think are based upon what you want to see happen in your life.” 5 likes