Start by marking “True Intentions (Book #1 of True Intention Series)” as Want to Read:
True Intentions (Book #1 of True Intention Series)

True Intentions

(True Intentions #1)

While living in Chicago, sixteen year old Ava O’Brian’s life was completely ordinary.

An accident changes everything and the sequential move to Lake Arrowhead, California uncovers a dark secret and marks her for death by the most powerful immortal in existance,Satan.

Ava finds herself falling for the one boy at her new school she shouldn't, Samuel Perry--her alluring, myste
ebook
Published February 14th 2011 by Noble Gateway Romance

To ask other readers questions about True Intentions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about True Intentions

Debbie I Heart YA Books
True Intentions definitely had me biting my nails. Lisa Kuehne has penned an incredible trudging storyline where opposites do attract. I was teetering on the edge of my seat with the suspense between Ava and Sam. When you get to the end and think its going to happen for Ava and Sam, Kuehne gives you an intense cliffhanger. I will definitely be watching and waiting for the second book in the True Intentions series.

Sixteen-year-old Ava is going through a lot after her twin brother and father dies.
Valerie
Jun 15, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-read
My Summary:

Ava has only been sixteen for a few months when she is in a car accident with her twin brother and her father. Both of them are in the front seat and don’t make it. Ava, in the back seat, is the only survivor of the accident. Her mother is unable to handle living in the same house and city with the pain of dealing with the deaths. So they move to California to be closer to Ava’s grandparents. There she meets Mr. Mysterious, Samuel Perry. He has a sudden and profound effect on her. Tal
Lisa
Jun 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other
Originally posted at Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me

When Ava O'Brian moves to California with her mother, never did she expect her life to be changed so drastically. During her first day at Rim of the World High School, Ava is stunned by the gorgeous Samuel Perry in her English class. Little does she know, Sam is very different from any boy she's ever met. He's dark and frightening, yet she can't help but fall under his spell. Quickly, she falls in love and together the two embark on a dangerous jou
Pam Green
Originally posted on At Home Between the Pages

Ava’s story starts out looking pretty bleak. She’s lost both her twin and her father in the same day, and within months, her mother has moved them across the country. The story was very fast-paced and filled with adrenaline. There was never a moment where I was waiting for the story to pick back up. I wanted to turn the page and find out what would happen next. This book definitely kept me up late at night reading.

I really enjoyed Ava as a character
carole
Jun 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
True Intentions had me hanging on page after page. I honestly never saw the twists coming until they happened. Unpredictable, fast-paced, and at some points quite tear inducing. It is your typical paranormal romance: it has your bad boy, relatable girl, tragic past, and good vs. evil all in one amazing ya package. Oh, did I mention the love story, swoon worthy. Definitely a reread title. Yes, it's that good.

True Intentions is a quick read, but very enjoyable. At 257 pages it's shorter than a lot
Jamie
True Intentions is a definite must read! It will keep you on the edge of your seat and have you longing for more. I thought I was going to get a thumb cramp from pushing the page forward button on my kindle so fast. I just couldn't put this down, it's so good!

Ava is a teenager trying to deal with the loss of her twin brother and their dad after a car accident. If that isn't enough to deal with, her mom decides to move them from their home in Chicago to California. It's at her new school that Av
carole
Jun 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A Book Vacation
The prologue of this novel is beautifully written and drew me into the story in a heartbeat. Needless to say, I liked this novel a lot! Kuehne is a gifted writer and to say I was mesmerized by the prose and the storyline would be an understatement. I liked the ideas of dark angels controlled by Satan, and I really loved Sam’s character. Although he’s a dark angel, he does seem to come over the light and remain there throughout most of the novel, which will automatically endear him to the reader’ ...more
Kym
Jul 10, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
started slow, got better, then had the most disappointing ending ever.
Lindsey
Jun 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Cliffhanger! Cant wait for book 2!
Bear
Lindsey
Jun 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a cliffhanger! I can't wait for number #2!!!
Noble Young Adult
Jun 10, 2013
Sunita
Jul 06, 2014
equilibri
rated it did not like it
Oct 05, 2011
Sherbie
Oct 07, 2011
Rena
Oct 17, 2011

True Intentions (2 books)
  • Deadly Intentions (True Intentions #2)