Start by marking “Healing with the Fairies: Messages, Manifestations, and Love from the World of the Fairies” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Healing with the Fairi...

Doreen Virtue

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  808 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
When a group of powerful fairies contacted Doreen Virtue, her life became an enchanting story of healings, manifestation, and true love. Healing with the Fairies is Doreen's very personal story of how the fairies helped her deal with a divorce and prepare herself for a spiritually based relationship. In this truly inspired book, you'll read how the fairies introduced Doree ...more
Published May 1st 2001 by Hay House, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Healing with the Fairies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing with the Fairies

Erica
What a beautiful story. A true fairy tale. I really enjoyed reading this book didn't take me too long to get through it at all. Doreen Virtue tells of how the fairies helped her follow the path she trully wanted deep within and helped her to find her true soulmate. The fairies, I'm now learning, are very powerful beings, types of angels that carry a physical body and who's first priority is to help the enviornment. To take care of the beautiful things this universe has naturally given us. Things ...more
Dharia Scarab
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

4 sta
Vicky
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did like this, although it was more of a recount of Doreen's experiences in connecting with the elementals than a 'how to' book. I would've liked more info on how to connect with the Fairies and a little less about her relationship... although I think part of the reason it was hard to read about her falling in love with Steven is that they are now divorced! Kind of made the lovey-dovey stuff seem less real for me.

A fun read though!

x
Haliation
Jun 16, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paganwagon, faery
Oh. Oh man.
Let me first admit that I just couldn't finish this book.
Call me a cynic, but this is some awfully fluffy crap. I guess I am more invested in the idea that the Fae aren't here to serve us, nor to be our "guardians" or anything like that. Nor are they intrinsically "good". I think that is a very unjust projection and wishful thinking on our part. I think I'll stick with Kenny Klien, Bob Curran and the like.

I think it gets the fluffy cake. Well, Good job??
Danielle
Jul 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who believes in fairies/faeries/fae folk
Shelves: own
I knew I'd like this book from the first page. I wasn't expecting it to be so autobiographical, but having the messages from the elementals conveyed in this way was really neat. :D

This is the first of Doreen's books I've ever read, but I know I'll be picking up more of them at some point. ^__^ She'e really easy to understand, and the topics she talks about are very intriguing to me.
Jaymi Boswell
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh fairies. I love that she tells me to announce to the grass fairies that I'm going to mow my lawn!
Hildegart
I'm not sure which I actually like better, Healing with the Fairies or Healing with the Angels. Both are good. I think it's mainly on what I am experiencing in life at that time and what feels right.
Tina
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is a good book on fairies containing info not found in other books
Sarah Liebson
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great introduction to the realms of the fairies <3
Angela
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Beautiful words that truly connected with me. Doreen has a way of allowing you to feel a d see what she's describing. I adore this book. I finished it in December 2016 and I am about to start reading it again.
Heather Danielle
I still think about this book almost everyday. I read it over a year ago, and it really did change the way I view life. I am more conscious about the way I treat the Earth. I started recycling more, and paying more attention to nature. It is really inspiring.
Bernadeth
Dayna Colvin
Doreen Virtue's book, "Healing With The Fairies," is one of the most wonderful, inspiring, uplifting, comforting books I've ever enjoyed reading and the main reason is because she gives much credence to the belief in Fairies, which I strongly believe in and have believed in since my childhood. The fairies encourage imagination, creative visualization, and playful wisdom, and ecological responsibility, and personal self-care. Reading this book opened my eyes to the unseen world of Elementals and ...more
Kenley Raye
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is absolutely fantastic. At first I was quite confused because this book being a story told of personal healing and the journey Doreen Virtue was on, instead of what I thought it was going to be. Which was an instructional on how to be a further ascended spirit by becoming more in tune with our nature guards, the Faeries. And it is ! But it is told through the eyes of a woman on her healing journey with the Faeries. A fabulous read ! I highly recommend it !!
Lightcat Theos
I read it back when I was in my young, naive spiritual days (I'm a Humanist/ mostly Atheist now). All of Doreens books are good, if only because they might help the reader overcome psychological issues. She IS a psychologist, with a PhD, so this should come as no surprise.

I give it a two stars, since it's not ONLY religious tripe. It could help some folks feel better or whatever, so it does have some merit.
K Carlyon
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Amazing Read

I am a big believer of all mythical creatures and the power and magic that they have. Doreen has helped me to understand more about them and how I can call upon them for help with anything. A truly magnificent book and I would recommend this to everyone. Love and light, Doreen xx
☼♄Jülie 

I looooooove this book!! Being as I am a keen enthusiast of the Elemental Kingdom, it appeals to everything I love about nature and nature spirits. I also have the cards that go with this book.
I am also a big fan of Doreen Virtue.
Iva Kenaz
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was my first venture into Doreen Virtue's books and I loved it! I like how the author weaves her own experiences with important ecological messages. It changed my view of fairies and natural spirits and inspired me to find a deeper connection to them. Highly recommended!
Brittany
Sep 09, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really fun and mind opening. Enjoyed getting to know the author.
Serena
The fairies must have taken my deck...I haven't seen them in a long time :(. Please bring them back fairies :)!!!!
Ponta
Mar 17, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Far out!
Phantasmagoria
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interwoven within this book about connecting with fairies is a lovely story of synchronicities that occurred within the author's own life.
Claudine
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just great for all of you who believe in fairies and their healing and support abilities.
Bill Tillman
It is always nice to be given a book by an editor friend.
Rachael
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My absolute favourite!
Becki Natter
I love Doreen Virtue and I love fairies, but this is a very surface intro book. Was expecting more.
stella
Mar 29, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this lady can see fairies. i found out that all animals and plants have their own fairies watching over them:o) i luv it!
Carolin Atchison
Already read it twice. I love the fairies. Let's give them more respect. They really do exist.

Magnus
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a nice venture into the author's world and experiences, it made me think about so many crucial themes, mainly regarding ecology and animals.
Alice
Apr 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with a mystical new-age bent
I've read and re-read this book, and most of Doreen Virtue's other writings, many many times. Went from cynical but curious sceptic to believer! I love her stuff, and listen to her podcast as well.
  • Enchantment of the Faerie Realm: Communicate with Nature Spirits & Elementals
  • Scottish Witchcraft: The History and Magick of the Picts
  • Crone's Book of Charms & Spells
  • The Herbal Handbook: A User's Guide to Medical Herbalism
  • The Goddess Path: Myths, Invocations, and Rituals
  • The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Healing Remedies: Over 1,000 Natural Remedies for the Prevention, Treatment, and Cure of Common Ailments and Conditions
  • The New Age Herbalist: How to Use Herbs for Healing, Nutrition, Body Care, and Relaxation
  • The Way of Herbs
  • Rodale's Illustrated Encyclopedia of Herbs
  • Autumn Equinox: The Enchantment of Mabon
  • Power Animals: How To Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
  • The Druid Animal Oracle
  • What If God Were the Sun?
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...