Start by marking “BEYOND the LADY” as Want to Read:
BEYOND the LADY

BEYOND the LADY

Flirty & Feisty Romance…fierce & fizzy

She Is Unworthy

As a university undergraduate, sophisticated and chic Vanessa Osasogie lived on her own terms. She relied on the generosity of her no-strings attached affairs with different rich men to fund her education each semester. It was the usual flight from Lagos to London, nothing amiss, until Fred’s eyes swooped on her.
Published December 16th 2010 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about BEYOND the LADY, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BEYOND the LADY

Lisa Chung
Mar 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
It is excellent, so far I have read up to chapter eight

The characters are interesting - it is written with descriptive detail that makes the reader get involved in the book and familiar with the characters (they seem realistic as the author has brought in a lot of Nigerian references)

I also like the way the story gradually unfolds, not to quick, but keeping the reader in suspense to find out what is Vanessa's past and what deal is with Frederick

I am up to part where Frederick receives the sec
Albert
Sep 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Stella has done it again...She has made it where reading romance, at least for me, is not a chore. I would recommend any of her books and I do recommend all of her books to romance readers and non-romance readers. This one takes you for a wild ride and mixes in the romance but not so much as to distract from the storyline. Most of all it is not cookie cutter romance.
Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Dec 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my third title. This story is truly inspiring and pulls at any heart strings. Find 4 star reviews of BEYOND the LADY @
Omolara
Natala Ferguson
Apr 14, 2018
Melissa
Aug 09, 2018
Interracial Multi...: BEYOND the LADY giveaway ends today!!! 1 13 Aug 18, 2011 11:46AM
I'm Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku, a true romantic. I'm the Author of several captivating & intriguing Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels. I have been called the Romance Queen because I write about super-sexy heroes and flirty & feisty heroines. My stories are a breath of fresh air, dotted with unexpected twists and are set in fascinating Africa, enticing Europe and enchanting America. A scorc ...more