Start by marking “Death by Ploot Ploot (Matrix of Destiny, #5)” as Want to Read:
Death by Ploot Ploot (Matrix of Destiny, #5)

Death by Ploot Ploot (Matrix of Destiny #5)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  360 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
What happens when Deana decides to introduce the concept of Valentine's Day to Aviara?
Yep, that is pretty insane. What are you thinking, Deanna?!

How will the fearsome Charl knights react to the concept of a day of romance?
Sexy time for wizards. With sparks.

Welcome, traveler!

Time to rejoin old friends and come back to where it all started: Aviara. It's home- and the door is
Published December 11th 2010 by Three Hats Productions (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Death by Ploot Ploot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death by Ploot Ploot

Tara Neale
I was a huge fan of the original series, but this reunion book lacked the depth and punch of those stories. It really added very little to the series and provided no additional character development. And were is Traed's story? That one I am still waiting for.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
where's Traed's story?:(
Stacie
Apr 28, 2011 added it
A revisit to the Krue Clan from Dara Joy's previous books. In this short story, Deanna introduces the idea of valentines day with some twist to the planet. Just a short read and you would need to be familiar with this author's writings to be able to follow this story.
Paraphrodite
Stupid Title!!!
Rosa Tejera
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

Love this series, just wondering hint...hint when traed is getting his story? His character has such depth. I love the way each book flows from one to another seamlessly. The writing makes you feel as if you are in their worlds. It would be nice to ketch up with gian and his people. A good writer makes you want to go back and re read and wonder how everyone is doing.
Stacy Gallina
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
St stooges day

I like the name, but I do not understand why she just did not leave it st Valentine's day. I guess for the humor factor, which was cute. The book is just a general day to day review, nothing major. Again, I felt the ending came from the right field and it just wrapped up without a true finished ending.
Rachel
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn't really care for this short installment. Didn't feel like it added anything to the storyline of the Knights of Charl. Oh well.
Maybe Dara will return to writing novel-length stories that continue this series and give fans some closure. Fingers crossed!
S.E. Anderson
Aug 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this short story, but wish it could have been an extended full novel. These characters are so much fun that I can't help but what to know more about what's going on in Rejar and Gian's worlds too.
Tanya
Feb 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Pointless

This was a pointless read. I do not suggest this series and the fact that it is an unfinished series
Antoinette Lewis
Mar 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I laughed like crazy and Lorgin change to new power and sex with Deana was breath taking
Melissa
Cute, but not nearly as good as the 1st 3 in this series. Her books have really gone downhill since she started self-publishing. I keep hoping for a comeback, but no such luck...
Doris Evans
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stooges Day

This Matrix book was funny while trying to be romantic. I thought if pulled it off well, now I'm going to go read the next book.
Cheryl
Jun 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dara Joy is always a great read! this was no exception!! fun, otherworldly and a great escape!! great book!!!
Daymis Alicea
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please write Traed's story.... Please DJ. :(
Neko13
Забавен вариант на свети валентин, наречен денят на ????(тримата глупаци)
Jetzabel Huerta
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ploot Ploot

it's uncanny to the extent of a father who wants a child. I applaud Deanna for her ability to be herself even when he isn't in her own world.
PastAllReason
A light visit to the Matrix of Destiny world and characters, but not a full novel, and not complex.
Ann Lorz
Feb 01, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: futuristic
I loved visiting with everyone in this book. It took me a while to figure out the title but got a great laugh when I did.
Christine Hanson
  • Lovescape
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Whirlwind Courtship + High Energy
  • Chaos Forged
  • Chasing the Moon (Lunar Mates, #3)
  • This Year's Christmas Present
  • Heart Search (Celta's Heartmates, #10)
  • Misfits (Adventures in the Liaden Universe, #15)
  • Never A Slave (Trek Mi Q'an, #7)
  • In Her Blood (Lunewulf, #2)
  • Alien Mate 2 (Alien Mate, #2)
  • The Arrival (Atlantean's Quest, #1)
Blazing new trails in experimental fiction is a top priority for Dara Joy. Her novels break all the rules and have captured a huge audience. Her unique works have gone on to receive numerous awards.
More about Dara Joy...

Matrix of Destiny (5 books)
  • Knight of a Trillion Stars (Matrix of Destiny #1)
  • Rejar (Matrix of Destiny, #2)
  • Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny, #3)
  • That Familiar Touch (Matrix of Destiny, #4)