Start by marking “Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover, #1)” as Want to Read:
Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover, #1)

Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)

3.71  ·  Rating details ·  347 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
'I’m having your baby.’

With those words, Emma Worth changed Chase Larson’s life forever. Having been born on the wrong side of the marriage bed, the millionaire vowed no baby of his would be so cruelly labelled. There was just one thing that might keep him from making Emma his wife their feuding families.

She’d never dreamed one night with Chase would bind them forever. T
Published January 1st 2011 by Silhouette Desire (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Claimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed

Jacqueline
I quite liked this one. The hero is a nice honorable man. The heroine is in no way a wimp. The story is well written and the plot makes sense and is well developed. The emotions of the hero and heroine were believable. I see shades of other books to come but this is not just a big setup for future books. The characters that I suspect might have stories in future books all have a part to play in this one. All in all a very well written story.

Okay this has a short story about the hero's brother Ra
Ayana
Jun 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, I rarely bother to review or even add Harlequin's books into my reading list (sorry Harlequin!) because I read quite a number of them and almost all of them is pretty short (though I rated some of them here at GR). Hence I didn't add them to my "read" list cause to me they're not a full fledge story or book. How wrong of me. So very very wrong! After reading this one, I realized that none of the Harlequin's published books deserved to treated like that.

This book has about less than 20
Desirée
May 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Leído el 17/06/2012
emberzmars
This book is by far, my top 3 favourite Harlequin/Mills & Boon book. I've read so many stories on accidental pregnancy and the reason I love this book is because both hero (Chase) & heroine (Emma) face the issue without being nasty towards one another. With other books, hero tends to bully heroine into a shotgun marriage. However in this book, Emma doesn't give in to Chase's demands easily.

Both Chase & Emma communicate well whenever a conflict arises. I love the tender moments betwe
Jan 07, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book was enjoyable, but not the best I've read either. It didn't suck me in like some of my favorites have, but it also didn't bore me. In trying to put my feelings into words for this review I keep coming up with the following: "It just wasn't quite there." That goes for all aspects. There could have been more to the plot. There could have been more to the smut parts. There could have been more to the dialogues, to the descriptions. The list goes on.

I will say that Chase's brother Rafe ir
Dec 30, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, novel, pregnancy
After having a passionate affair weeks ago, Emma Worth and Chase Larson realize they are on opposite sides of a contentious business deal. Worse than that, Emma discovers that she's pregnant. Luckily the heat that originally brought them together is still there. But trying to make their romance last requires something more than overwhelming passion. At the very least, can they get their feuding families to get along.

This was a solid story but there wasn't really that much conflict between the pr
Saly
Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress by Day Leclaire, is a typical category. Hero(H) and heroine(h) spent one night together, they meet again at some party where the H's stepbrother is buying h's father company. Sparks are still there, turns out h is preggers. Hero wants to marry her since he was illegitimate, heroine is not sure.
And there it goes.
Mlleelizabeth
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great story. Doesn't start of with a lot of romance but when Emma and chase realise there's more then attraction between each sparks really fly. Chases brother Rafe starts a war with Emma father and takes over worth company. At the end of the book there's a short story about Rafe. It's a great look at what he was like younger.
Sabrina
A complex and emotional story, I really enjoyed seeing Chase and Emma grow together. Particularly with Emma helping Chase heal some wounds with his father and past. I'd give this a solid 3 Heart Review and say you would enjoy this book and it would be a fast read.
Lisa  Montgomery
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked Chase and Emma so much I read the other books in this series (written by other authors). Chase is one of the few can make Rafe see beyond his need for revenge. He is the perfect half brother and an equal force with which to reckon.
Serena Miles
Los protagonistas no me han terminado de convencer, una novela para pasar una buena tarde

6/10
Ladyacct
Jul 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
I thought this book was funny, sweet, and sexy....a perfect start to a new series in the SD line of harlequin books.
elstaffe
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Continually misread this title as "the Day LeClaire Claimed the Pregnant Heiress", and was disappointed every time to find out that this was not, in fact, the case (or the title).
Lyndi
This bitch... this bitch right here. Horrible, horrible bitch.
San
I usually stay away from books that involve babies. This wasn't all that bad. Well, considering she's pregnant and doesn't have the baby during the course of the story...
Karen Vasquez
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story, loved Chase's and Emma's story.
May
3.5

It took me a really long time to finish it :/
Mydearloverboy
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
straight forward, no angst w/ mature (I can't believe I am saying this) h and H (in a harlequin, that's pretty rare!)
Warning: not a virgin h
Overall, 5 stars!
E. R.
Jan 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: day-leclaire
This caught my eye due to the author, whom I've read some previous works. Right now, all that I can say is that this story is a good start for the series. I can't wait to read them all!
Harlequin Books
Dec 23, 2012
Tonya
Mar 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover, #3)
  • His Heir, Her Honor (Rich, Rugged And Royal #3)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby (Sarantos Brothers, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #14)
  • Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise (Duke Brothers #2)
  • Inheriting His Secret Christmas Baby (Dynasties: The Jarrods #6)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • One Night, Two Babies (Illegitimate Heirs #5)
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • Carrying the Rancher's Heir (The Worths of Red Ridge, #1)
  • In Christofides' Keeping
  • The Boss's Baby Affair (Billionaires and Babies, #12)
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)
  • The Heir from Nowhere
  • A Marine for Christmas
  • The Pregnant Mistress (The Barons, #7)
Wacky comes naturally to Day Leclaire. It always has. Or maybe she's just a trouble magnet.

Like the time she taught all the kids in her kindergarten class how to lock the bathroom stalls and slide out underneath. Or when she became the first kindergartner in the school's history to get suspended, after starting a glue war to the tune of one carpet, ten emergency haircuts, fifteen shirts, three pa
More about Day Leclaire...

The Takeover (6 books)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover, #3)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • Exposed: Her Undercover Millionaire (The Takeover, #5)
  • Acquired: The CEO's Small-Town Bride (The Takeover, #6)