Start by marking “Praying Through Life's Problems” as Want to Read:
Praying Through Life's Problems

Praying Through Life's Problems

In this book, Stormie Omartian shows women how to pray through life's most difficult times.Features Joni Eareckson Tada, Catherine Hart Weber, Linda Mintle, and others.
Published October 7th 2004 by Integrity Publishers (first published March 18th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Praying Through Life's Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Praying Through Life's Problems

Sommer Page
Mar 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good advice

Addresses issues of a spiritual and physical nature that women should be aware of. Well rounded, helpful read for all women.
Cindy
Nov 10, 2008 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: wouldn't recommend
The first two chapters of this book were the essays by Stormie Omartian and Joni Eareckson Tada. They were very insightful and inspirational. The rest of the essays were about very specific issues: menopause, depression, sexual abuse. I just glossed over them because they were filled with information you can get out of a woman's magazine.
Michelle Polk
Oct 15, 2008 rated it really liked it
A great book that is encouraging as well as rubuking. Life is life but we don't have to let it get us down. The chapters in this book will show you how to keep your head above that sinking line when things get tough.
x'tine
Oct 08, 2007 rated it really liked it
GOD creATed you as a wonDerFuL wOmaN..
HE tauGHt you hOw to feEL, to LovE, to hOpe, to fiGuRe ouT uR pRobLems, n' to heaL uR hurT..
Candace
May 21, 2013 rated it liked it
This book offered a great amount of insights into my personal relationship with God, valid points are made and I definitely learned from it. I'd recommend it to all my fellow Christian women readers.
Victoria Shyrchenko
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! This book is about struggles in the lives of Christians. It is spiritual book combined with psychology, which I like! It covers all the themes I love studying about - traumas, sexual abuse, eating disorders, counseling, life tragedies....
Kathleen Garber
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Each author has their own chapter where they share personal stories and information on certain topics. Topics covered include praying through life’s problems, living beyond your circumstances, handling conflict, overcoming depression, dealing with life’s changes, body image and eating disorders and healing from sexual abuse.

Overall the advice was good but I’m not sure the chapter on depression and sexual abuse needed all the information on what depression or abuse is. Someone who is going throug
Kenya
Aug 04, 2007
Cindy Bowman-pickering
Feb 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Stormie Omartian is an award-winning bestselling author and speaker who personally connects with readers and listeners by sharing her experiences and illustrating how God transforms lives when we learn to trust in Him.

The strength and transparency of Stormie’s message has driven her books to the top of the bestsellers list. More than 26 million copies have been sold worldwide of her "Power of Pray