Start by marking “Parallel Worlds: Nothing is as it seems” as Want to Read:
Parallel Worlds: Nothing is as it seems

Parallel Worlds: Nothing is as it seems

3.05  ·  Rating details ·  110 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
On the surface, the story is about a pair of teenagers, trapped in a parallel world. They must retrieve information from their past lifetimes before they can return to their own world.

Yet underlying the story is a message so powerful, so life-changing and controversial, it has been concealed for thousands of years - because these truths are capable of changing our current
Kindle Edition
Published (first published November 9th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Parallel Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Parallel Worlds

Andi Houtsch
Jul 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I did not expect the content of this story! Although written in a slightly juvenile/amateur style, the concepts behind and beneath the writing appear to be sound and revolutionary in thinking. I have been on a long spiritual journey, seeking Understanding, and this book turned my world on its head and elucidated on a great deal I was unaware of and am so grateful for having learned via reading this story.
Gordon Howard
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heather Noell started out with a tough mission. Write a book that depicts the concepts expressed in abook written by Anastasia, a woman living in the Russian wilderness in a storyline that is understandable to teenagers. The book is a story about two teenagers (Amelia) and (Matthew) and their adventures on a camping trip in a Utah National Park.

The adventures of Amelia and Matthew make you think about what life would be like if Anastasia's purported capabilities of Teleportation, Bi-location, Te
Marydnich
Jul 27, 2011 rated it did not like it
I read this book and was dissapointed. Also, when I saw quotes from Dr. Chopra and Madeleine L'Engle on the Amazon page I got suspicious. I thought for sure Madeleine L'Engle was dead and before this book got published. I was correct. I don't like it when people throw out quotes making it seem like a famous author has read their work and liked it. I know there is no claim that Madeleine L'Engle read the book, but it just seemed a little shady to me.
Thomas
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The world in which the story takes place is so richly detailed, that it often feels as if you are actually there witnessing it first hand. I could often visualize, in detail, the setting and surroundings being described. The overall story and underlying message were very intriguing, and had my attention throughout. After reading, there is a good chance that your way of thinking about many things will change. Highly recommended.
MayMay
Apr 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
I can't even finish it. Long winded and just plain boring. This author had a good.concept here bout decided to execute it poorly. Plot development was at a turtles pace and if there was something good Coming didn't see it. It wasn't hard follow but rather boring to try to follow what in the world was happening. One moment she's in one persons mind, the next she's back to the other persons mind but in the future, the next she has a kid, then she feels she's still asleep then wakes up and this goe ...more
A.J.
Apr 24, 2011 rated it it was ok
I picked this up from Smashwords with a free coupon. I persevered with it, although it's not my kind of book at all. A bit too New Age and mystical for my taste, but I'm sure there are people out there who would love it.
Lida
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
very interesting book.
Jex
Dec 02, 2011 marked it as to-read
Free on Amazon
Starla B
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
There was an interesting idea behind this story. The whole principal of mind over matter and thoughts creating reality is fascinating. I had heard of a study where particles on a subatomic level reacted differently when observed by scientists than they did when results were recorded by machines only. I don't think that was an actual study; possibly it was part of another novel or short story that made it into the mainstream. Either way, it's an interesting concept. However, I'm not sure if I lik ...more
Peter Jochinger
This was a real suprise, halfway through, I felt like I was reading a lost Jules Verne classic.
Having recently reviewed some books regarding spiritualism I felt the urge to buy some books that featured love in their storyline as this feature seemed to be lacking in past books that I have read. I mention this because, after some new purchases, I then continued on in this book a lo and behold the Author has managed to fill the second half of this novel with so much human love.
I could never have i
Jenny Wilcox
Mar 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
I REALLY disliked this book. For one thing, it was a little too "out there" for me. I don't mind reading a book that has a different viewpoint from what I hold, but this was crazy. And it was trying to be everything and ends up being a confusing mess. It starts out as two high school kids that get lost on a high school camping trip and die together. Then you see all of the past lives they have lived together....and then it starts to get really weird. There is Satan worship, Egyptian priests, peo ...more
Amanda
Dec 07, 2011 rated it it was ok
Oh my gosh I don't think I can finish. It's so grandiose and long winded and just plain weird. Maybe I'll come back to it in a different mood but right now I have no desire to finish it and I am 3/4 of the way through it!
Ashley
Apr 03, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle
i thought this had potential to head somewhere fun and interesting, but it turned out just to be bizarre and lame. unconvincing ideas behind the plot.
Elizabeth
Feb 15, 2013 rated it did not like it
not my type of book. by chapter 5, there was no referrence to why past lives and such where needed to be remembered and such.
Chat
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Amateurish writing, fuzzy story, interesting idea, poor execution.
Geoffrey
Apr 25, 2012 rated it did not like it
I'm not sure if this book had severe ADD, was too philosophical, or both. I honestly could only get about 20% of the way through before I had to just stop and find something else to read.
Lori Buuck
Apr 03, 2011 rated it it was ok
The writing was fine, but books about parallel universes are not for me. . .
Stacey
Jan 06, 2012 rated it it was ok
Although this book had a nice summary it was not what I expected at all.it moved too fast and there was no substance to it.I did not enjoy this book
Terry webster
Jan 26, 2011 rated it liked it
Interesting read but the conclusion is really based on fuzzy logic.
Meredith Kleeger Oppenheim
  • Heir To The Everlasting
  • The Trouble With Green
  • Here, Have a Husband
  • Spirit Falls
  • Worlds Unseen (The Seventh World Trilogy, #1)
  • Smallworld
  • Murder Genes
  • India's Summer
  • One Final Night
  • Getting Sassy
  • Legends (Legend of the White Dragon, #1)
  • Vonnegut and Douglas Adams rewrite Brave New World and find The Future Perfect
  • Whatever Gods May Be
  • Until Again
  • Saving Sophie (Quartzton, #1)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Off to Be the Wizard (Magic 2.0, #1)
  • Beneath the Shine
  • The Stepford Wives
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Long Earth (The Long Earth, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
  • The Man of Legends
  • All the Breaking Waves
  • Fellside
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Muirwood: The Lost Abbey: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $0.99
  • 2061: Odyssey Three (Space Odyssey, #3)
  • Alas, Babylon
    $9.74 $1.99
  • 3001: The Final Odyssey (Space Odyssey, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dreams and Shadows (Dreams & Shadows, #1)
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Touch
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • An Unwelcome Quest
  • EARTHCORE
    $4.99 $1.49
  • Luna: New Moon
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Void of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Magic (Prospero's War, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Plague of Giants (Seven Kennings, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Knight Falling (Harmony Black, #2)
  • Star Wars: Thrawn
  • Zoo City
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unmasked (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Afterlife
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unseen (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dwarves (The Dwarves, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Unbroken Line of the Moon (Sagan om Valhalla #4; Valhalla #1)
  • Blackfish City
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Supernatural: Bobby Singer's Guide to Hunting
    $8.49 $1.99
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • Some Fine Day
  • Random Acts of Senseless Violence
    $15.99 $1.99
  • Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1)
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Spell or High Water (Magic 2.0, #2)
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wormhole (The Rho Agenda, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga, #2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1)
  • Black Thorn, White Rose
  • Otherkin
  • The Last Adventure of Constance Verity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Traveler (Fourth Realm, #1)
  • Ancestor
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99