Start by marking “His Thirty-Day Fiancee” as Want to Read:
His Thirty-Day Fiancee

His Thirty-Day Fiancee (Rich, Rugged And Royal #2)

He'd caught her red-handed...and Duarte Medina would use this to his advantage. No reporter infiltrated the royal family, especially not by entering his bedroom window. If Kate Harper wanted her story, she'd have to agree to his terms--to become his fiancee.
It would be a temporary arrangement to appease his father. There was no way this royal Medina bachelor would surrend
Published January 1st 2011 by Silhouette Desire (first published December 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about His Thirty-Day Fiancee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Thirty-Day Fiancee

Paula Legate
Aug 27, 2013 Paula Legate rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-suspence
I really enjoyed this story. The romance between Kate, and Duarte was refreshing. I also loved how Duarte treated Kate’s sister. The emotions in this story touched my heart.

Kate was a reporter. She had to have a good job to support her sister. Her sister was a disabled adult. The long time care facility for Rebecca was costly.

Duarte’s family had been hurt by the press. He could not stand reporters. He met Kate, when Kate was attempting to climb over his balcony. He may not like reporters, but
Paige
May 19, 2011 Paige rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-books
Working for a not so high up publishing company, Kate Harper knows the only way to make her bills for the next month is by getting pictures of the Royal family she exposed to the world. With a disabled sister and no support by her only living parent, Kate has more worries than she should and would do anything to keep her sister happy.

Ironically, Duarte Medina feels the same way towards his family. So when security tells him that the reporter that exposed the Medina family is on the ledge outsid
☂ ℬrandi
2.5

I'm not sure what's wrong with me that I'm not fawning all over after reading a Catherine Mann novel. Everyone else is loving these, not even just really liking. They are loving them. Again, this one is okay but nothing special. A simple enough story with all the necessary tangles. It's #2 in the series (I didn't read #1) and tells the story of Duarte Medina, middle son of deposed King of San Rinaldo, Enrique Medina. After his wife's murder, Enrique Medina relocates his boys to a private isla
Kaycee ❤️
It was a good read. I enjoyed Kate and Duarte's relationship even though they didn't have a good start. But the chemistry between them were off the charts. I also enjoyed Kate's relationship with her sister who has a special needs. And I loved how considerate Duarte was to her sister.
Taryn Elliott
Apr 10, 2011 Taryn Elliott rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this thanks to a workshop with my local RWA chapter. Joann Rock came in to talk about submissions and what we have to look forward to with working with HQ. Catherine Mann just so happens to be her crit partner, so she gave this out as a door prize. LUCKY ME!

I probably wouldn't have picked it up otherwise and I'm so glad I won it. What a great book! I haven't read Desire's since they changed their formating to a sexy Presents for all intents and purposes. The first page of the book hooked m
Mem
D2061 Jan11 Rich, Rugged & Royal #2 Kate Harper is caught on the balcony of Duarte Medina. She's crashed the engagement party of his brother to get pictures for an online magazine. Dante will keep her close with a fake engagement and the promise of pictures, for 30 days. Durante flies her sister, Jennifer, to be with her for her stay. Sister was oxygen deprived at birth leaving brain damage, and Kate is her only care giver. Their parents died.
Lisa  Montgomery
Feb 13, 2016 Lisa Montgomery rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Mann is an expert at keeping the sexual tension strong in her romances. Duarte Medina keeps his family away from the public eye, but when Kate Harper, photojournalist, sneaks into his suite, he is enticed to be a bit more "open."
Fernanda
:) This was a good read.
This book is the second of three stories and it was a very enjoyable reading.
Opinião completa:
Penney
Jan 16, 2011 Penney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book I really enjoyed it.
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness
HIGHLY RECOMMENED !!

really suprising story line and an amazing afternoon,relaxing read.

no heavy plot or angst,just sweet short romance.
Catherine
Jan 13, 2011 Catherine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the first book, looking forward to a quiet moment to read this one.

This series is on my auto buy. A great quick read while waiting in any lobby!
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
Şans Boncukları - Mayıs 2013
Jodi
Feb 21, 2015 Jodi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I buy everything from this author. Can never put her books down.
Ladyacct
Dec 19, 2010 Ladyacct rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorts
Haven't been disappointed yet in this author.
Hong
Hong rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2013
Katrise
Katrise rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
Patrid
Patrid rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2012
Crisy
Crisy rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2012
Jules Bennett
Jules Bennett rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2011
Bob
Bob rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2013
Ruth Chestnut
Ruth Chestnut rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2012
Corinna
Corinna rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2014
A
A rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2011
Kasey Kirkley
Kasey Kirkley rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Toniette
Toniette rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2013
Kate
Kate rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2010
Nancy
Nancy rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Brenda Walls
Brenda Walls rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2013
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Dante's Marriage Pact (The Dante Legacy, #7)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • To Tempt a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd, #2)
  • One Night with Prince Charming (Aristocratic Grooms, #2)
  • Have Baby, Need Billionaire (Billionaires and Babies, #11)
  • Revealed: His Secret Child (The Takeover, #3)
  • The CEO's Accidental Bride
  • Falling for His Proper Mistress (Dynasties: The Jarrods #2)
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood, #1)
  • A Man of His Word (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • Sweet Surrender, Baby Surprise (Duke Brothers #2)
  • Exposed: Her Undercover Millionaire (The Takeover, #5)
  • In Bed with the Opposition (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #6)
  • What Lies Beneath (Millionaires of Manhattan #1)
  • The Secretary's Bossman Bargain
USA Today bestseller Catherine Mann and RITA Award winner, Catherine writes contemporary romance for Berkley, Harlequin, Sourcebooks and Tule. With over sixty books released in more than twenty countries, she has also celebrated six RITA finals, an RT Reviewer’s Award finalist, three Maggie Award of Excellence finals and a Bookseller’s Best win. A former theater school director and university inst ...more
More about Catherine Mann...

Rich, Rugged And Royal (3 books)
  • The Maverick Prince (Rich, Rugged And Royal #1)
  • His Heir, Her Honor (Rich, Rugged And Royal #3)