15 Beautiful #GoodreadswithaView Photos to Celebrate the Last Weekend of Summer
In case you're not tracking the equinox as diligently as your Reading Challenge, we have some news for you: The last day of summer (in the Northern Hemisphere) is Tuesday, September 22. So long, flip flops and beach days. Hello, crunchy leaves and pumpkin-flavored everything!
But before we welcome the fall reading season with open cable-knit sweater arms, let's enjoy our last summer weekend. Take a page from the readers below. They all shared their moments of sunny book bliss with us on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #GoodreadswithaView.
1. On a rocky beach (via @Rosalieee_x)
2. Beside a pristine lake (via @wowcsmom)
3. In a cozy hammock (via @TrotmanCarol)
4. On a grassy lawn (via @seventeenthbest)
5. Before a rolling fog bank (via @erikajayneas)
6. Above a green canyon (via Vera Nijveld)
7. On soft white sands (via @ahmedelghamril)
8. At a towering lighthouse (via Book Club)
9. Among the grasses (via @theBookClaire)
10. Near a turquoise sea (via @natalia_tju)
11. Perched on a roof (via @AnnaScarletta)
12. Peeking at a garden (via @OpheliasMuse)
13. In paradise (via @bbyclawz)
14. On a Parisian rooftop (via @stefcle)
15. At a bright place (via @karinhwangbooks)
We want to see where YOU read. Share your fall reading photos with us on Facebook and Twitter—don't forget to add the hashtag #GoodreadswithaView!
(Top image credit: Vera Nijveld)
Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)
back to top