15 Beautiful #GoodreadswithaView Photos to Celebrate the Last Weekend of SummerPosted by Hayley on September 19, 2015
In case you're not tracking the equinox as diligently as your Reading Challenge, we have some news for you: The last day of summer (in the Northern Hemisphere) is Tuesday, September 22. So long, flip flops and beach days. Hello, crunchy leaves and pumpkin-flavored everything!
But before we welcome the fall reading season with open cable-knit sweater arms, let's enjoy our last summer weekend. Take a page from the readers below. They all shared their moments of sunny book bliss with us on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #GoodreadswithaView.
1. On a rocky beach (via @Rosalieee_x)
2. Beside a pristine lake (via @wowcsmom)
3. In a cozy hammock (via @TrotmanCarol)
4. On a grassy lawn (via @seventeenthbest)
5. Before a rolling fog bank (via @erikajayneas)
6. Above a green canyon (via Vera Nijveld)
7. On soft white sands (via @ahmedelghamril)
8. At a towering lighthouse (via Book Club)
9. Among the grasses (via @theBookClaire)
10. Near a turquoise sea (via @natalia_tju)
11. Perched on a roof (via @AnnaScarletta)
12. Peeking at a garden (via @OpheliasMuse)
13. In paradise (via @bbyclawz)
14. On a Parisian rooftop (via @stefcle)
15. At a bright place (via @karinhwangbooks)
We want to see where YOU read. Share your fall reading photos with us on Facebook and Twitter—don't forget to add the hashtag #GoodreadswithaView!
(Top image credit: Vera Nijveld)
Comments (showing 1-50 of 69) (69 new)
back to top