Put some thought into your writing resolutions for the New Year!
In 2014, I, the writer, resolve to:
1. Write at least twenty minutes every day.
2. Read one writing how-to book every month.
3. Finish the first draft of my work-in-progress.
4. Trade critiques with another writer.
5. Streamline my daily schedule to remove distractions.
6. Figure out five things I can do to increase my marketing platform.
7. Keep my writing area neat and organized.
8. Get better at handling criticism and bad reviews.
9. Stop calling myself an “aspiring” author.
10. Take a moment every day to think about how awesome it is to be a writer.
The post 10 Easy Writing Resolutions for 2014 appeared first on Helping Writers Become Authors.
Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.