Ok, first off. There ARE people out there who are transgendered, but they are NOT guys pretending to be girls or girls pretending to be guys. They are NOT people who have surgery or chemical alterations to make them look more like the opposite gender. They are NOT cross dressers or otherwise dysfunctional.

Real transgendered people are those who were BORN with two sets of reproductive organs.

Why does that happen? A glitch in the developmental process. Are they male with female parts or female with male parts? Hard to say, hence the term 'transgendered.' These people are Human same as you, but because they aren't solidly stuck in one gender or another they can have a very hard time fitting in with society.

These people are the REAL transgenders, and whenever you hear about Bruce Jenner becoming Cait and that's what a transgender is, you're basically spitting in the eye of the real transgenders.

The whole current social push for bathroom privileges with what you 'identify' as is VERY disrespectful to the real transgenders...who have been completely forgotten and erased from memory, for when you talk about them all the people 'choosing' to be another gender suddenly are shown up for what they are.

Liars, cons, deceivers.

They have to get rid of the real transgenders in order to hijack their cause, and doing that is the real discrimination. The real intolerance. The real crime here.

Transgenders are real, but they're not people choosing to pretend to be the opposite gender. They're people born with a glitch that causes them to have both sets of reproductive organs.

So the next time someone talks about transgenders, remind them of the truth. Gender is biological and not a choice. Transgenders are those that are BIOLOGICALLY both, and surgery and crossdressing can never amount to that.
 •  4 comments  •  flag
Twitter icon
Published on April 22, 2016 10:31 • 554 views • Tags: lgbt, transgender
Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joshua (new)

Joshua How do I stop these from showing up in my news feed?


message 2: by Aer-ki (new)

Aer-ki Joshua wrote: "How do I stop these from showing up in my news feed?"

Apply your brain. You know, that thing you rarely use.


message 3: by Joshua (new)

Joshua au contraire mon frere, I happen to use it 90% more than most humans, and 10% less than the rest. You happen to fall under the 90%.

PS: Figured it out, thanks for the help!


message 4: by Ericleaf (new)

Ericleaf ^^ that PS: sorta feels like IRONY to me.


back to top