Suzanne Jefferies

year in books
Cindi Page
465 books | 91 friends

Monique
2,399 books | 125 friends

Darren ...
112 books | 805 friends


Kim Ver...
45 books | 57 friends

Dorothy...
77 books | 233 friends

Tina
854 books | 91 friends

Toni Cox
507 books | 1,174 friends

More friends…

Suzanne Jefferies

Goodreads Author


Website

Twitter

Genre

Member Since
June 2011


D'you know what's better than reading books? Writing them. Can't think of anything else I'd rather do (maybe chocolate eating or getting my butt kicked at jiu jitsu).

For the lovers out there, I write romance. What kind of romance? Contemporary - erotic, dark, and chick litl. I'm a member of the Romance Writers Organisation of South Africa (ROSA), and was lucky enough to win their 2016 Imbali award for The Joy of Comfort Eating (you like to eat your emotions? This one's for you).

For the younger dreamers out there, I write paranormal/fantasy/horror/humor...you get the picture.

If you want to know more about my 80's film obsession, be sure to check out my website, www.suzannejefferies.com. Or do the social thing on FB: SuzanneJefferiesAuthor,
...more

Average rating: 3.75 · 142 ratings · 79 reviews · 15 distinct worksSimilar authors
Watched

3.37 avg rating — 19 ratings2 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
Touched

4.06 avg rating — 18 ratings3 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
Heard

2.92 avg rating — 12 ratings2 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
Dance of Desire

4.83 avg rating — 6 ratings2 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
The Hunt

3.29 avg rating — 7 ratings — published 2016 — 4 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
The Joy of Comfort Eating

3.53 avg rating — 17 ratings — published 2014 — 8 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
The Ex-Factor (The Jozi Ser...

3.75 avg rating — 4 ratings3 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
The Romeo Prototype

it was amazing 5.00 avg rating — 1 rating3 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
Caitlin Riddler Makes a Wish

really liked it 4.00 avg rating — 1 rating — published 2012 — 3 editions
Rate this book
Clear rating
Caitlin Riddler Runs for Pr...

liked it 3.00 avg rating — 1 rating
Rate this book
Clear rating
More books by Suzanne Jefferies…

Only women read romance?

​Only women read romance.
And they tend to be uneducated, and definitely not feminist. 
Who cringed reading that? Who threw up a middle finger in protest? Worse...who agreed?

Stats are your friend

Yes, according to the RWA stats (which are due for a revision, it’s true), something like 87% of readers are women. Does that sound like ALL women readers to you? That leaves 13% of readers who identify as m Read more of this blog post »
1 like ·   •  2 comments  •  flag
Share on Twitter
Published on April 29, 2020 07:57

Upcoming Events

No scheduled events.

Sweet Songs of Su...
Suzanne Jefferies is currently reading
by Alissa Baxter (Goodreads Author)
bookshelves: currently-reading
Rate this book
Clear rating

 
Trust Me
Suzanne Jefferies is currently reading
by Cindi Page (Goodreads Author)
bookshelves: currently-reading
Rate this book
Clear rating

 
Summer Singles
Suzanne Jefferies is currently reading
by Dorothy Ewels (Goodreads Author)
bookshelves: currently-reading
Rate this book
Clear rating

 

Suzanne’s Recent Updates

Suzanne Jefferies is currently reading
Sweet Songs of Summer by Alissa Baxter
Rate this book
Clear rating
Suzanne Jefferies started reading
Trust Me by Cindi Page
Trust Me
by Cindi Page (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
Suzanne Jefferies wants to read
Gray Hair Don't Care by Karen Booth
Rate this book
Clear rating
Suzanne Jefferies wants to read
Trust Me by Cindi Page
Trust Me
by Cindi Page (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
Suzanne Jefferies is currently reading
Summer Singles by Dorothy Ewels
Summer Singles
by Dorothy Ewels (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
Suzanne Jefferies rated a book liked it
The Queen's Gambit by Walter Tevis
Rate this book
Clear rating
Curious to read reviews from before the Netflix series.

It moves at a decent pace, but is no different from any other sports-drama book in its set up. I found Beth difficult to connect to, possibly because she’s disconnected from her emotions entirely
...more
Suzanne Jefferies rated a book it was amazing
The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
The Gargoyle
by Andrew Davidson (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
Suzanne Jefferies rated a book really liked it
Firestarter by Stephen King
Firestarter
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)
Rate this book
Clear rating
Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Suzanne Jefferies wants to read
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Rate this book
Clear rating
More of Suzanne's books…
12880 Romance Readers Reading Challenges — 14703 members — last activity 43 minutes ago
If you love to read romance novels, or just read, and you like reading challenges, come and join this group. If you look at your TBR list and don't kn ...more



No comments have been added yet.