Nataša Nuit Pantović's Blog
April 6, 2019
During the past 50 / 100 years , more and more archeological findings further enlighten our knowledge of Humanity’s strive for democracy, justice, art, of what we now call "advanced civilizations" of cultures around Mediterranean 2/3/4,000 BC. Not at all a recent adventure, this drive within Humankind, has fully flourished in ancient countries all around Mediterranean for more than 2,000 years....
March 26, 2019
The philosophical research concerning the divine and consciousness poses the question: Is there a meaning / sense / purpose to voicing / writing / reading as us "finite beings" talk about God and Infinity?
Is a human being really able to discuss God and Cosmos?
We all agree that knowing God is a mystical experience, first and foremost a subconscious one. There is an ethical importance in speaking about God / Goodness / Law totally unconnected to the question of faith, or occult knowing of Tao’s existence or non-existence, and whether a Man (as a King or a Fisherman) has the capability to answer to this question.
Meditating on the shores of Mediterranean, paying respect to Silence, to Nothing in all its forms, during the morning of the Equinox, during the Full Moon, I was experiencing the mystical names of god.
March 17, 2019
Have you seen the oldest preserved Gospel of John found in Egypt 200 AC? Took me ages but I did go line by line comparing the old Greek text to the translations, with the mind of a Slav from a Balkan country, because we still do use the same way of narrating ancient stories.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…
Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.
En arkhêi ên ho lógos, kaì ho lógos ên pròs tòn theón, kaì theòs ên h...
Nataša Nuit Pantović
Mindful Being: Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course
Spiritual Symbols: With their Meanings
A-Ma: Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Alchemy of Love
Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy of Love through Poetry
Mindful Eating: Mindful Eating Exercises with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes
A Guide to Mindful Eating
Conscious Creativity; Mindfulness Meditations
Tree of Life
Chanting Mantras with Best Chords
Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents
Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents
Conscious Creativity; Mindfulness Meditations
March 15, 2019
by Nataša Pantović
Pulsation, vibration, rhythm exists everywhere as Akasha / Sound / Waves and we hope to reach the vibration of Wisdom embedded Logic or Love Enlightened Intelligence transcending our microcosmic limitations understanding the macrocosms. Read more New Consciousness and Group DynamicsYggdrasil Tree of Life from Prose Edda, an Old Norse work of literature written in Iceland in the early 13th century. In 1847 painted by Ol...
February 26, 2019
Full moon on the Southern Gaia’s Hemisphere came expectedly yet surprisingly different. She met Him in full force, face to face, keeping us, mortals, speechless, causing a mini Universal Chaos within the elements. So exciting was their pre-meditated and long awaited Cosmic dynamic Relief. Both a black cat and a black dog crossed my path this morning, reminding me to “remember” to stay awake and exchange with the souls I m...
Ancient Temples wisdom and Enlightened consciousness by Nataša Pantović
Full moon on the Southern Gaia’s Hemisphere came expectedly yet surprisingly different. She met Him in full force, face to face, keeping us, mortals, speechless, causing a mini Universal Chaos within the elements.
So exciting was their pre-meditated and long awaited Cosmic dynamic Relief. Both a black cat and a black dog crossed my path this morning, reminding me to “remember” to stay awake and exchange with the souls I m...
February 19, 2019
Book Launch 28th February 2019
Applying Quantum Physics to manifestation of Consciousness researching Ancient Psychological aspects of Alchemy & Chinese, Greek, Hindu Philosophers, the book is a compilation of 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined, by 7 Authors.
During the last 5 years a team of spiritual researchers worked hard to complete and publish a series of 9 (nine) personal growth fiction & non-fiction books called: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training. AoL books are 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction books exploring Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty:
1. A-Ma by Nataša Pantović, Historical Fiction set in 17th Century China. A Mystical Journey of Portuguese, Chinese Consciousness Researchers, set in the Age of Enlightenment during the Dutch attack to Macao in 1622, the Reform of Chinese Calendar in 1630-s, with Father Adam Schall's appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians during 1650-s, the witch hunt of a Shaman's African Goddess incarnated in China as Ama and her father Ottavio, a Portuguese Alchemist. Size: 244 pg, 6x9", Paperback + e-Book
2. Art of 4 Elements: Exploring Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Four Elements Meditations, a Mystical Journey into Enlightenment through ancient mysteries and stories, by Nataša Pantović, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The 120 poems, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 artists. Size: 266 pg 8" x 10", Paperback + e-Book
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, by Olivera Rosić .Designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. The Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Size: 120 pg 6" x 9", Paperback + e-Book
4. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nuit. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. Size: 120 pg 6" x 9" e-Book
5. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course by Nataša Pantović is a 12 Modules Personal Growth Course full of "Green Life-Style" exercises including self improvement and spiritual questionnaires, soul's diary, behavior pattern modification, relationship contracts, and many other daily self-growth transformation tools on Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotional Intelligence, Mind Power, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. Year: 2015, Size: 187 pg 8" x 10" Paperback + e-Book
6. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nataša Pantović and Ivana Milosavljević (Md Special Needs), a "Green-Lifestyle" Training designed for parents with plenty of Questionnaires and Family exercises. We explore the magic work with: Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating Relationships, etc. We look into parenting goals, dreams, and creativity tools for kids. Size: 228 pg 8" x 10" Paperback + e-Book
7. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry. A Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit is set in Findhorn, UK as a Journey into the Field of Dreams that In various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connection of all life on our beautiful planet. The story becomes a true adoption story venturing into Africa, Ethiopia, Kenia, within the magic of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. Size: 264 pg 6" x 9" Paperback + e-Book
8. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nataša Pantović, Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that energy follows thoughts and we use Quantum Physics Logic within Consciousness Research of Taoism following Yin and Yang Universe Manifestations to enter Creative Flow. Year: 2017 Size: 96 pages, 6" x 9" Paperback + e-Book
9. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning by Nataša Pantović. Our Holographic Universe resonates with the most amazing precision creating Realities of our Choice. Using the sound (Aum, Amin, Allah) resonance to mediate, today & in the past our artists use symbols to enter higher states of consciousness. From Neolithic wisdom of Ancient Temples' carvings of spirals, Pythagoras numbers, Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, ancient wisdom of magic, mysticism, occult travels to our worlds giving us conscious / subconscious gift from Greek Philosophers, Neolithic Temples Goddesses, Alchemy Size 152 pg 6" x 9" Paperback + e-Book
Nataša Pantović is a Serbian Maltese Management Consultant, BSc Economics, that lives and works in Malta. Books are published by Artof4Elements focusing on Personal Growth, Consciousness Research, Green Life-Style and Applied Psychology. Publisher's website: www.artof4elements.com
Available through Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NL6WBFR
February 12, 2019
New consciousness & Subconsciousness of Group Dynamics Learning from Prometheus and Titans by Nataša Pantović
Mind chitta is an astral vibratory response within the subconscious layers with the precise words, feelings, and thoughts formations. We all enter it unconsciously. An ancient Indian Philosopher Patan...
February 11, 2019
Tree of Life is a journey through many true life stories interwoven into the make-up of our souls’ journey within the planet Earth. Starting with Maya of Power, and a visit to the Field of Dreams, discovery of the Alchemy of Soul, deeper understanding of “Ubuntu” that: a person is only a person through their relationship to others, ascending and descending the magic Spiral to enter Wu Wei, the action with no action, the Path of Divine Intentions.
The Tree of Life is a true story of a person following an inner voice discovering the true goals, and entering the path of parenting, adopting kids from Ethiopia.
Tree of Life in various interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the interconnection of all life on our beautiful planet.
Explore the true story, the most amazing spiritual and life journey into the Field of Dreams, an adoption journey of a single mum with her spiritual poetry of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. In an interview Nuit says: “My soul is the one of a nomad and I learn tremendously every time when in a different country. Travelling through Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu countries often as a single woman or without a lot of money helped me see that we are all One in our search for God, Oneness, Inspiration, Beauty.” Within her novel Tree of Life she says: “It is not what we as souls do in life right at this particular moment of time materialized within this particular space, but what would we have done if God has given us a completely different set of circumstances. What is our soul’s yearning, and do we live it authentically living our Highest Potential as a Human Being? If we were born as Raskolnikov living within the story of Crime and Punishment, would we kill that Dostoyevsky’s grand-mum, you must have heard of his internal dialogue?” This is Nuit’s second novel. The first one is A-Ma a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century China exploring Western and Eastern Philosophy with the subject of alchemy of soul: “Within A-Ma we follow insights and subtle energy battles within lives of a group of enlightened souls who understood the prime importance for West and East wisdom sharing.” Within the Tree of Life our journey takes us in to Scotland, Findhorn, a spiritual group that during the last 40 years experimented with more enlightened community living. It is an eco-village that is one of the largest intentional communities in Britain. It is 50 years since three friends moved to a caravan in Moray, after listening to their “inner voices”. The Tree of Life is a true story of a person following an inner voice discovering the true goals, and entering the path of parenting, as a single mum adopting two kids from Ethiopia. The story starts with words: “Power corrupts. Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Guerrilla leaders and spiritual gurus share the golden medal of this mad, curious, ever-changing, opportune race for love, respect, and supremacy. Written within our codes as a malfunctioning DNA we learn to compete from very early on. Competing to be the best in football, better than our siblings, to show the neighborhood that we are worth IT, whatever this IT could possibly be. Within a struggle for more power, more belongings, a bigger house, more love, a more beautiful wife, we find an endless circle difficult to break out.” Read this journey from Serbia to Cambridge to Maltese temples, from Nairobi to Addis Abeba in Ethiopia. Visit Lamu in Kenya full of rich drug addicts, find out why Nuit chose to define the humanity’s strongest limiting belief as: “We need suffering to grow” while she was in a high executive business workshop. Find out what happens when your country collapses, when you stay without your soul-mate and when your soul’s quest is against your life path! How to listen to inner messages that at times feel completely irrational? This book is a journey that starts as an invitation to a Tantric Ball within the Field of Dreams.
Nataša Nuit Pantović
January 22, 2019
Research into Consciousness and Creativity. Applied Psychology and Philosophy from Tao to Jung to deeper understand Intuitive Wisdom and Pure Ratio, through Power of Mind.
The Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books by 7 authors focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. A series of many genre's, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ''AoL'' explores numerous self development themes.
The Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books by 7 authors focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. The series of many genre's, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of AoL explores numerous self development themes...