Bonnie’s Reviews > Blood Red Road > Status Update

Bonnie
Bonnie is 10% done
Sure took me a while to get used to this form of writing, but it's sure got me hooked already.
Jun 16, 2011 05:30PM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)

1 like ·  flag

Bonnie’s Previous Updates

Bonnie
Bonnie is 89% done
Oh Epona. Sniff.
Jun 18, 2011 01:14PM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)


Bonnie
Bonnie is 76% done
'The hellwurms is awake. An they're comin up to feed.' Eeek.... Creepiness.
Jun 18, 2011 11:29AM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)


Bonnie
Bonnie is 65% done
Man Saba really needs to lighten up. Lol
Jun 18, 2011 09:21AM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)


Bonnie
Bonnie is 60% done
Book is either slowing down a touch or... it's naptime. Possibly both.
Jun 17, 2011 03:27PM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)


Bonnie
Bonnie is 50% done
Jun 17, 2011 12:59PM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)


Bonnie
Bonnie is 20% done
Man. Emmi's a pain in the ass. Lol
Jun 17, 2011 07:34AM
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)


Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Yeah Bonnie! I love, love, love this book! Did I mention I love this book?


Bonnie I think the only reason I'm reading this is because of your review. Haha We seem to love the same types of books so I rely heavily on your reviews. :)


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: "I think the only reason I'm reading this is because of your review. Haha We seem to love the same types of books so I rely heavily on your reviews. :)"

We do read the same type of books from all the same genres too. Very cool, and likewise on your reviews as well. I'm waiting for your review on Accidents of Providence before I decide!


Bonnie Am still expecting that one to get better... hasn't happened yet. The writing style is very 'England 16th century' rather than the modernized Philippa Gregory historical fiction, if that makes sense; which makes it a bit hard to read for me.


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: "Am still expecting that one to get better... hasn't happened yet. The writing style is very 'England 16th century' rather than the modernized Philippa Gregory historical fiction, if that makes sens..."

It makes total sense. It's very hard to get into the that type of writing style.


Bonnie I can only read so much before I have to give myself a break. Which also sucks.. I like to be able to sit and read for long periods of time.


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: "I can only read so much before I have to give myself a break. Which also sucks.. I like to be able to sit and read for long periods of time."

That's going to be me starting tomorrow for 4 days! I'll be in heaven!


Bonnie Well I'm jealous! I hope you enjoy yourself.... Am sure you will. :)


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: "Well I'm jealous! I hope you enjoy yourself.... Am sure you will. :)"

I'm doing something I haven't done in so long.... watching an actual movie! LOL


Bonnie That's so funny you say that. I hardly ever watch movies/tv anymore. I stayed home from school last night because I was sick and I decided to watch something from my dvr list... Didn't realize I had dvr'd it last november. lol


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: "That's so funny you say that. I hardly ever watch movies/tv anymore. I stayed home from school last night because I was sick and I decided to watch something from my dvr list... Didn't realize I ha..."

You feeling better? I usually can't read when I'm feeling sick which sucks!


Bonnie Ugh I've been sick for over a week now. Doctor first diagnosed me with bronchitis but I had to go back because I wasn't getting better. Got diagnosed with pneumonia this time around. Feeling better though.


Bonnie But yeah, I have a hard time reading when I'm sick too. Would much rather sleep. Lol


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: "Ugh I've been sick for over a week now. Doctor first diagnosed me with bronchitis but I had to go back because I wasn't getting better. Got diagnosed with pneumonia this time around. Feeling better..."

You poor thing! Take care of those lungs. Feel better soon and get lots of sleep!


Bonnie :) Thanks. Going to go there and read Blood Red Road now...hopefully I'm not up too late! Haha Night!


Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Bonnie wrote: ":) Thanks. Going to go there and read Blood Red Road now...hopefully I'm not up too late! Haha Night!"

Enjoy!


back to top

All of Bonnie’s status updates
Everyone’s updates from this book