What's The Name of That Book???
— 22348 members
— last activity 10 minutes ago
Can't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our archives and shelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our Unsolved messCan't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our archives and shelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our Unsolved message board and we can try to help each other out.
1. Please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.
2. Don't create duplicates of the same request. Bump your topic/thread every 30+ days (by posting a comment) -- or sooner only if you remember more information.
3. Tell us what year you read the book. You can also mention when you think the book was published.
4. If you're searching for more than one book (or book series), start a new topic for each book/series.
5. After posting a request, please come back and check if another member has found it. Check both the Unsolved and Possibly Solved folders. If you've found your book, post a comment to let us know. You can add "Solved" to your Topic header and move it to a Solved folder by clicking "Edit" on the desktop (not mobile) website -- or a Moderator will assist.
6. If you're helping someone find a book, please give suggestions only when you recognize the book or have a good reason to believe it's the book.
7. Please don't delete your original post with the request. This information may help others looking for the same book in the future.
Thanks for your help.
icon by http://bibliophile1887.livejournal.com...more