— 1378 members
— last activity 17 hours, 40 min ago
Welcome to the FEVER world ~ This is a place where all KMM fans can talk and discuss everything related to this amazing author. There's a thread for Welcome to the FEVER world ~
This is a place where all KMM fans can talk and discuss everything related to this amazing author. There's a thread for every character, every book or every topic you want to discuss, if not it can always be created!
Join us to discuss the FEVER series, the Highlander series and her new upcoming series. We'll be posting news,events and everything you need to know about this author.
— 18915 members
— last activity 0 minutes ago
The #1 resource on the internet for M/M Romance fans, this group has something for everyone. * Book and Series Discussions * Daily Updates on New ReleThe #1 resource on the internet for M/M Romance fans, this group has something for everyone.
* Book and Series Discussions
* Daily Updates on New Releases and Author News
* Book of the Month Group Reads
* Reading Challenges
* Author Info & Writing Discussions
* Free Reads
* Games, Contests & Quizzes
...and much, much more. Don't miss out. Join today!
Important Request to Join Info:
Please be sure your full birth date (day/month/year) is entered on your goodreads.com profile (privacy settings are up to the member) before you ask to join. The email process for requests to join isn't reliable so if you haven't been admitted within 24 hours, PM JenMcJ directly with your request to join.
NOTE: Due to the adult content in this group, you must be at least 18 to join. Please check out our sister group YA LGBT Books if you are under 18....more
I Gots Terrible Fever
— 320 members
— last activity Nov 12, 2015 08:22AM
For fans of Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series (and its leading man Terrible). Sure, he’s an enforcer for a drug lord. Sure, his face is busted up.For fans of Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series (and its leading man Terrible).
Sure, he’s an enforcer for a drug lord. Sure, his face is busted up. We don’t care. We’ve got Terrible Fever.
Thanks to Spaz P for thinking up the name to our illness!!!
Symptoms of Terrible Fever from VampireBookClub.net:
* You read Unholy Ghosts or Unholy Magic (or both) in a single sitting.
* You follow @StaciaKane on Twitter waiting for Terrible treasures.
* You have forgotten the original description of Terrible in Unholy Ghosts and only focus on the bits of soul he’s bared to Chess.
* You find yourself shaking your head, muttering “that slap!”
* You re-read the Unholy Magic scene at the shed, and imagine what you wish Chess had said …and let your mind play out what would happen next.
* You listen to Terrible’s favorite rockabilly-tinged punk tunes while driving to work.
* You don’t need another Lex sex scene, but multiples with Terrible — make-up sex or otherwise — would be heartily welcomed.
* You sigh in relief after reading a City of Ghosts review, because you know if you hold on tight you’ll get your Terrible fix.