I Gots Terrible Fever
— 317 members
— last activity Apr 29, 2015 10:38AM
For fans of Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series (and its leading man Terrible). Sure, he’s an enforcer for a drug lord. Sure, his face is busted up.For fans of Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts series (and its leading man Terrible).
Sure, he’s an enforcer for a drug lord. Sure, his face is busted up. We don’t care. We’ve got Terrible Fever.
Thanks to Spaz P for thinking up the name to our illness!!!
Symptoms of Terrible Fever from VampireBookClub.net:
* You read Unholy Ghosts or Unholy Magic (or both) in a single sitting.
* You follow @StaciaKane on Twitter waiting for Terrible treasures.
* You have forgotten the original description of Terrible in Unholy Ghosts and only focus on the bits of soul he’s bared to Chess.
* You find yourself shaking your head, muttering “that slap!”
* You re-read the Unholy Magic scene at the shed, and imagine what you wish Chess had said …and let your mind play out what would happen next.
* You listen to Terrible’s favorite rockabilly-tinged punk tunes while driving to work.
* You don’t need another Lex sex scene, but multiples with Terrible — make-up sex or otherwise — would be heartily welcomed.
* You sigh in relief after reading a City of Ghosts review, because you know if you hold on tight you’ll get your Terrible fix.