The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) The Lost Hero discussion

Does anybody else wish this was real?

Comments (showing 1-37 of 37) (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ღIsabellaღ I kind of think it'd be cool to have like Greek and Roman Gods and everything. Like Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood! How awesome would it be to be monster-fighting heros? Well, minus the whole evil mother nature thing that's been going on...
Do you think it would be awesome for demigods to be real?

Oliver Adam You know what if maybe if they started clashing and fighting and made a world war? And what if they think of us as slaves and enslave us?

eilis YES!!! I think that would be so fun, but in a totally serious way!!! The wars would be bad of course, but lots of countries are at war, and there are slaves in some parts of the world, so I guess not much would change, but it would be a big shock to North America for sure.

Elizabeth Day I wish guys were actually as sweet as Percy and Jason :)

Pari {Ridhee} Well, like its in the books. This world is a secret. Why cant it be kept a secret in the real world also, if this world was real? Then there would be no wars and people wouldn't be able to enslave us. Btw what would they get be enslaving demigods? Its just trouble for them...Demigods don't have any special powers, except talking to their parents, nor do they have any magical powers.

Sasha i now have an longing to flip a coin and SWING A SWORD

Kit Kat OBVIOUSLY, only like every day of my life. Training to use a sword, riding a dragon, using superpowers, what better life then this. I would lose my memory for this

Hlsayegh YES!!!!!! If Percy was real, he'd be more famous than One Direction or Justin Bieber. At least for me...:)

Kit Kat Hlsayegh wrote: "YES!!!!!! If Percy was real, he'd be more famous than One Direction or Justin Bieber. At least for me...:)"

ewww Percy jackson is more popular than justin bieber right now, and he's not even real

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Well, I don't know how I'd feel about all the 'omg it's the end of the world and we have to depend on a bunch of teenagers to save all our butts or all of humanity will perish', you know, if it were all real.

Hlsayegh kit kat wrote: "Hlsayegh wrote: "YES!!!!!! If Percy was real, he'd be more famous than One Direction or Justin Bieber. At least for me...:)"

ewww Percy jackson is more popular than justin bieber right now, and ..."

agreed :)

Melissa Nahra lol ikr!

Erica Elizabeth wrote: "I wish guys were actually as sweet as Percy and Jason :)"
i know right

Erica if it was real i totally wanna be Piper

Kathy ♡ Maybe, but let's hope that the end of the world won't happen :)

Jillian L. Half the fantasy books I read I wish were real.

Nicole I know, right? :)

Supsup3214 some times i imagine myself in the book as a character!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm stil waiting for Athena to claim me...

Melanie Hell yeah! Every single part of these series should be actually real! I'd definitely have to be part of it. I can imagine that I would be in Camp Half-Blood and would daughter of Athena or Zeus!

message 22: by Jocelyn (last edited Oct 11, 2012 04:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jocelyn According to Greek mythology, the future is predestined. So if this was real, we couldn't really do anything about depending on a couple of kids to save the world.

Team Leo Doesn't everyone? :D

averycait SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! (though not as much as harry potter.) like who doesn't

averycait Georgia wrote: "I'm stil waiting for Athena to claim me..."
same here!

Jocelyn I'm not sure I would like to die such an early death, or constantly be in danger of getting killed every second of my life. But the demigod powers are very, very cool.

the fire burns inside me YES! I WANT IT TO BE REAL SO BADLY!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

DEFINATELY. I want to be at camp halfblood with athena or apollo as my godly parent...

message 29: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Webster yes totally it would be awesome

message 30: by Mena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mena yea, defiantly

message 31: by Emma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emma It would be really fun for a while, but like the demigods say, it can be really tough. It probably wouldn't be as enjoyable if someone were to die. But hanging around camp, visiting Olympus, and having a godly parent, and going on quests that don't totally affect the world? Awesome.

Cadence YES... I really do want it to be real!

Fatema me cuz i wanna b a demigod n experience it

Celerina yessss!!!!! I wanna be a demigod... .__.

message 35: by Veronica (new) - added it

Veronica maybe... just to experience a different world

Tadafe710 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That would be so cool! :D

Julia yes!!!! I totally want to have charmspeak like Piper!!!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lost Hero (other topics)