Cozy Mysteries discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Cozy corner > What Cozy Mystery are you currently reading? (Archive)

Comments (showing 101-150 of 7,724) (7724 new)    post a comment »

message 101: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 345 comments Nancy wrote: "I have a "Mysterious Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe I was going to put in "Backyard Bones", the second book in my cozy Regan McHenry Series, but, even though Melissa thought I should do it, I decided..."

Im going to check out your recipe~ thanks for the update!

message 102: by Penelope (new)

Penelope | 3 comments I'm currently reading The Cat, The Quilt and The Corpse A Cats in Trouble Mystery which so far is really good.

message 103: by Kt (new)

Kt Thames I am new to the group and I am currently re-reading Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death. I love Agatha and all the trouble she gets herself into

message 104: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments I'm currently reading the new one in Elaine Viets "dead-end-job" series, Killer Cuts. I like this series, though I didn't like the first in the series at all.

message 105: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Nordstrom | 11 comments I just finished reading the series that starts with the Ghost and Mrs. Mcclure. But I love Laura Childs Tea Shop Mysteries!!! Highly recommend them!

message 106: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Nordstrom | 11 comments Betty wrote: "Tobin wrote: "I just started "The Witch is Dead" by Shirley Damsgaard, one of the Abby and Ophelia mysteries."

I just finished "Charmed to Death" another by Shirley Damsgaard, love the humour and ..."

I just got into this series and love it!

message 107: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Nordstrom | 11 comments Debbie wrote: "I'm currently reading The Ghost and Mrs. McClure by Alice Kimberly. Lot of fun, and I love the old hard-boiled detective characters."

great series!!!

message 108: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Nordstrom | 11 comments Sheryl wrote: "I love Kate Collins' series too. I can wait to read Evil in Carnations!"

this is a really fun series!

message 109: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)and I enjoyed the first book. I am currently reading the second book in the series entitled "Death by Deep Dish Pie". I am about 4 chapters into it and am enjoying it very much.

Also finished "Ground to a Halt" by Claudia Bishop the 16th in her Hemlock Falls series. I enjoy Sarah and Meg Quilliam the protagonist sisters.

I just finished (yesterday) "Fearless Fourteen" the infamous Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I was getting a little tired of Stephanie but this book rekindled my interest. I have put "Plum Spooky" on reserve (for some reason Evanovich puts non-"numbered" books in the series--very odd).

I also read non-cozy mysteries. Besides reading "Death by Deep Dish Pie", I am reading "Why We Suck: A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid" by Dr. Denis Leary.

message 110: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Denise wrote: "In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)and I enjoyed the first book. I am currently re..."

Where are you from in OH? I was born & raised in Dayton, but have lived in CO for the last 31 years. I tried the Sharon Short series, but it just wasn't my cuppa. I'm a fan of the Stephanie Plum series and am anxiously awaiting the release of
Finger Lickin' Fifteen in late June. The Plum "between-the-numbers" books are kind of hit and miss. I've enjoyed some of them, but Plum Spooky was pretty bad. I think it's the lowest rated book I've read this year. I've been trying to get a copy of Why We Suck A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid on eBay, but they keep going higher than I'm willing to spend. I love Denis Leary and his FX TV show, Rescue Me.

message 111: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)and I enjoyed the first book. I ..."

Hi Melodie: I live in Columbus. I have lived here for about 20 years now. I grew up in the Circleville/ Chillicothe area. I will be moving (if all goes well) to Phoenix later this year.

Well, your comment on Plum Spooky doesn't sound encouraging. Even if it is really bad I will probably read it just because I like to read all of the books in a series.

I've never read or even really heard of Denis Leary but just reading the few pages that I have read so far of Why We Suck tells me I will love this guy. By the way, what kind of prices does eBay have on his book? I just looked on Amazon for you and you can get it new for $16.98 + $3.99 S&H or used for as low as $12.03 + S&H.

I don't buy too many books for myself anymore. I have thousands of books in my house. I have shelves in every room (except the bathroom and kitchen--although I do have some cookbooks in the kitchen). I have books double rowed on my shelves and then laying down on top of the books standing upright. Just in the dining room (which I call the library--no table in there just bookshelves) I have nine bookcases. Plus I have books in boxes in closets and other places (like everywhere). I also have an apartment that I'm not renting (my house is a duplex) that has probably 60 boxes of books (or more) in it. I don't even know what some of the books are because a friend offered me the remainder books from a fundraising sale and I jumped at the opportunity. I haven't even sorted through all of the boxes (and I would be embarrassed to tell you how many years ago I got them). I usually tell people I have about 14,000 books in my house and there may actually be more than that.

I used to think I had to own the book to read it. I love books. I think I like old books better than new books although there is something nice about being the first person to open a book. I finally realized that I couldn't keep buying books at the rate I bought them. I would go into a bookstore and come out with boxes of books not bags (the concept of buying one book just totally eludes me). I have often been standing in line at a bookstore and I have had people say "are you going to read all of those?"--well duh! But I guess I shouldn't say that because there are many of my books that I haven't read, or that I have read sections of but not cover to cover.

By the way (totally changing the subject), how do you get your book titles to print in a different color (in your answer to me your titles are a different color than the rest of the test).

message 112: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 345 comments Denise wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)and I enjoyed th..."

Denise ~ I in answer to your question about getting the book titles to print in a different color...in replies ~ those are ACTUALLY links to the that book.
You can add those by clicking the add book/author
line RIGHT ABOVE the box where you type a comment or reply to a comment..A box will come up where you type the Book title name ( or author ) then click add, and the system will provide a link (in your comment)

:)

message 113: by Carol (new)

Carol | 24 comments Denise wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)and I enjoyed th..."

Good to see other Ohioans on here! I've lived in Columbus for about 13 years now, but I've lived in Ohio most of my life. I've also lived in Beavercreek (near Dayton), Maumee (near Toledo), Kent and Oxford.

message 114: by Angela Lynn (new)

Angela Lynn Holland (griperang) I am also new to this group. Melissa invited me. I had to ask her what a cozy mystery was and to my delight I realized I have been reading them for a few years now but did not know that is what they are called. I am not currently reading one as I am finishing up a book for a book club I belong too, but I love reading cozies in between book club selections. My favorite author I think is Laura Childs I have all of her mysteries. I have many on my shelf to read, I tend to get the first in a series so I can try them all.

Angela

message 115: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Melissa wrote: "Denise wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)a..."

What Melissa said! And if you want you can have the book's cover displayed rather than the title! Like this: Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, #15) by Janet Evanovich

message 116: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Denise wrote: "Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "In the last couple weeks I have finished "Death of a Domestic" by Sharon Short (this is a new series for me). The series is set in Ohio (where I live)and I enjoyed th..."

Denis Leary is great! His humor is very abrasive and quite frequently very profane. Which is usually just my kind of funny. Hope you like the book. He is great when he does his standup stuff and I love Rescue Me. I'm trying to get his book on eBay for $11.00 or less, including shipping. It's getting lower on eBay, so figure I'll get a copy soon.

A lot of my husband's family is from around the Chillicothe area.

I buy a LOT of books, but have been known to buy only one at a time. Not often, but it happens! I used to hang on to them all, but they were taking over my house and my husband was threatening to have a huge bonfire. Finally decided to seriously cull them out a couple of years ago and made a nice little profit on eBay with some of them. I usually don't keep a lot of what I buy anymore, except cookbooks and my Sookie Stackhouse books. I read them and turn them back around on eBay. I buy them for good discounts at BAMM and usually make most, if not all, of my money back.

message 117: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Angela wrote: "I am also new to this group. Melissa invited me. I had to ask her what a cozy mystery was and to my delight I realized I have been reading them for a few years now but did not know that is what the..."

Angela, welcome. I love cozies too. What kind of books do you read for your book club?

I like Laura Childs a lot too. So you have read all three of her series? I really like Theodosia and her crew and I have read all 10 of the Tea Shop Mysteries. I have read the 6 Scrapbook Mysteries and I have read Eggs in Purgatory A Cackleberry Club Mystery. Does anyone know when Eggs Benedict Arnoldis coming out or is it out already? My library doesn't have it yet (even when they have books on order you can reserve them but nothing comes up when I tried doing a search on Eggs Benedict Arnold.

You know, I would hate to try to pick my "absolute favorite" cozy mystery writer. Perhaps that would be a good topic to post. Or favorite series. I read so many that I don't think I could ever pick just one.

message 118: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Denise wrote: "I like Laura Childs a lot too. So you have read all three of her series? I really like Theodosia and her crew and I have read all 10 of the Tea Shop Mysteries. I have read the 6 Scrapbook Mysteries and I have read Eggs in Purgatory A Cackleberry Club Mystery. Does anyone know when Eggs Benedict Arnoldis coming out or is it out already? My library doesn't have it yet (even when they have books on order you can reserve them but nothing comes up when I tried doing a search on Eggs Benedict Arnold.
.."

I really like Laura Childs Tea Shop mysteries and have read all of them. Have never tried the scrapbooking series, but that is a hobby that hold no interest for me at all so don't see any reason to pick it up. I liked

[image error]. EGGS BENEDICT ARNOLD is due out in October, I believe.

message 119: by Angela Lynn (new)

Angela Lynn Holland (griperang) Denise -

Yes I have all three of Laura Child's series. The new Eggs book is set to be out December and the new Scrapbooking is set to be out in October. The only books I am missing is number 6 in the scrapbooking and 9 and 10 of the tea shop.

As for for what kind of books I read for my book club we read all different types. We all suggest books then we vote on them for what we are going to read. This summer we are going to read some very light books like Trading Up by Candice Bushnell, right now we are finishing City of Falling Angels and it is a non-fiction book based in Italy. For December this year we are going to read a Debbie Macomber Christmas book, we have also read both Pillars of the Earth and World Without End.

Melodie - I first started reading Laura Childs for the scrapbooking as I do scrapbook and thought a mystery around it would be neat.

message 120: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 345 comments Angela wrote: "I am also new to this group. Melissa invited me. I had to ask her what a cozy mystery was and to my delight I realized I have been reading them for a few years now but did not know that is what the..."

Welcome Angela! I know that you will really enjoy the group here. :)

message 121: by Angela Lynn (new)

Angela Lynn Holland (griperang) Thanks Melissa

message 122: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Angela wrote: "Denise -

Yes I have all three of Laura Child's series. The new Eggs book is set to be out December and the new Scrapbooking is set to be out in October. The only books I am missing is number 6 i..."

Angela wrote: "Denise -

Yes I have all three of Laura Child's series. The new Eggs book is set to be out December and the new Scrapbooking is set to be out in October. The only books I am missing is number 6 i..."

Angela: I love Debbie Macomber. I am trying to read all of her books which I think is impossible. What a prolific writer. I love her series books. The Blossom Street books are great and the Cedar Cove series is fabulous also. I don't know which Christmas book you are planning to read but for a good laugh read any of the ones with Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy, the three funniest angels in heaven or on earth.

message 123: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "I like Laura Childs a lot too. So you have read all three of her series? I really like Theodosia and her crew and I have read all 10 of the Tea Shop Mysteries. I have read the 6 Scra..."

If I like an author I don't pay too much attention to the "profession" of the protagonist. I read all kinds of settings of mysteries (and really other non-mystery books too) that I have no knowledge of the subject. I actually have learned alot about different subjects by reading the mysteries that I read. Some examples: I love Susan Wittig Albert's China Bayles series. China is an herbalist. I read the Cynthia Baxter series "Reigning Cats & Dogs" where Jessica Popper is a vet. The Ellen Byerrum series "Crime of Fashion Mysteries" are good. Lacey Smithsonian is a columnist. Everyone loves chocolate (especially me if it is dark chocolate) so I really like the JoAnna Carl's "Chocoholic Mysteries" with lead character Lee McKinney who works with her aunt making and selling chocolates.

A non-mystery series that is fabulous is Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilts series. I've never made a quilt but this series is really wonderful.

And another mystery series that is just a good read is Jill Churchill "Grace & Favor Mysteries" with Lily & Robert Brewster set in the 1930's. Everyone knows Jill Churchill for her Jane Jeffry's series (and I have read all of the Jane Jeffry's books but I like the Grace and Favor the best.)

Warning--I just tried to go onto Jill Churchill's website (www.cozybooks.com) and when I tried to enter the site I picked up a virus. I have sent an email to the author letting her know--but I wouldn't try her website for a few days.

Anyway, getting back to series of things we aren't familiar with I could go on and on. I find that I learn alot from reading series outside of my "interest area".

message 124: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Angela wrote: "Denise -

Another good Christmas read that is not a mystery is

The Christmas Sweater

message 125: by Angela Lynn (new)

Angela Lynn Holland (griperang) Denise -

I agree I don't think I will ever get all of Debbie Macomber's books read. I just ordered the rest of Angels series so we can start reading them. I have the first book in the Cedar Cove series. I am searching for Buffalo Valley the last book in the Dakota series and I have all of the Blossom books.

I agree with what you said about the occupations of the characters. I just love the books. I have most of the ones you listed in your post. I love the ones that have tips and or recipes in them.

Angela

message 126: by Angela Lynn (new)

Angela Lynn Holland (griperang) Denise

I will have to check that other book out too

Angela

message 127: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Denise wrote: "If I like an author I don't pay too much attention to the "profession" of the protagonist. I read all kinds of settings of mysteries (and really other non-mystery books too) that I have no knowledge of the subject. I actually have learned alot about different subjects by reading the mysteries that I read. Some examples: I love Susan Wittig Albert's China Bayles series. China is an herbalist. I read the Cynthia Baxter series "Reigning Cats & Dogs" where Jessica Popper is a vet. The Ellen Byerrum series "Crime of Fashion Mysteries" are good. Lacey Smithsonian is a columnist. Everyone loves chocolate (especially me if it is dark chocolate) so I really like the JoAnna Carl's "Chocoholic Mysteries" with lead character Lee McKinney who works with her aunt making and selling chocolates...."

I know what you mean about reading lots of different "profession" types. I enjoy learning about different professions and pastimes, too, and have and still do read many of the series you mentioned. Even read a series a few years back where the heroine was an "exotic dancer". That series was actually a good bit of fun! But usually if the profession or hobby holds no interest for me I don't bother. I tried the Cleo Coyle series and since I don't like coffee anyway, the shop talk bored me. As a friend of mine says, that's what makes a horse race! If we all liked the same stuff, a lot of authors would probably go begging!

message 128: by Angela Lynn (new)

Angela Lynn Holland (griperang) Did you see where the crime of fashion books are going to be movies on the Lifetime Network. The first one is Killer Hair.

I agree we can't all be the same or this world would be a pretty boring world.

Angela

message 129: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Melodie wrote: "Denise wrote: "If I like an author I don't pay too much attention to the "profession" of the protagonist. I read all kinds of settings of mysteries (and really other non-mystery books too) that I h..."

I have stopped reading a few series or books part way through. I didn't used to but as the saying goes: so many books so little time. If I can't get into a book after about 50 pages then I now call it quits. I have got so many books that I want to read that I don't think I could get through them in 3 lifetimes.

I like the Cleo Coyle series even though I don't drink coffee anymore (I quit drinking coffee and smoking at the same time--whole 'nuther story). And as we've established in several posts here the Laura Childs "Tea Shop Mysteries" are great.

Has anyone read Parnell Hall's Puzzle Lady's series? It is really funny. I don't read many male mystery authors but I do like Hall's series. I also like Hall's second series staring Stanley Hastings. I haven't quite read all of the Hastings series, I've read 10 of them.

message 130: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 345 comments Angela wrote: "Denise -

I agree I don't think I will ever get all of Debbie Macomber's books read. I just ordered the rest of Angels series so we can start reading them. I have the first book in the Cedar Cov..."

I have read the first in the Dakota Series, and have the 2nd one Dakota Homeand the 3rd one Always Dakotaon my next to read list.
I really enjoyed this series.
Im currently reading the first in the Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilts series. I liked the nice story line in this book, I have two quilts and absolutely love them!
:)

message 131: by Mary (new)

Mary (resort) | 157 comments Yes! Two of Ellen Byerrum's books are being made into TV movies. Killer Hair airs on Lifetime Movie Network on June 21. I can't wait to see it!

Mary Ellen Hughes
Paper-thin Alibi

Angela wrote: "Did you see where the crime of fashion books are going to be movies on the Lifetime Network. The first one is Killer Hair.

message 132: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm catching up on some Diane Mott Davidson books that I missed. Presently drooling my way through Sweet Revenge. The other day I tried the 'Chicken Divine' recipe from this book -- and hubby declared it a keeper.

message 133: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Nordstrom | 11 comments I just finished reading Defending Angels by Mary Stanton and loved it- I picked up the next one in the series and wish there was more!

message 134: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Currently reading The Diva Takes the Cake (Domestic Diva Mystery, Book 2) by Krista Davis. This is the 2nd in this series and as good as the first!

message 135: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments I just picked up my library reserves. Here are my next cozy reads:

Homicide In Hardcover

Hostile Makeover

Trick or Treat Murder

A Carol for a Corpse

Death In The Cards A Stain-Busting Mystery

Hark! The Herald Angel Screamed

But first I have to finish up what I am currently reading (not mysteries).

And I think I will read my new Debbie Macomber's
Summer On Blossom Street
'Cause as much as I love my cozies I think I love Debbie's Blossom Street and Cedar Cove series maybe a smidgen more. Or at least equally.

Yep, I'm actually going to have to put a hold on what I am currently reading. I just checked my library account and Summer On Blossom Street is due back on June 22 with no renewals possible. I guess I will start reading it today! With that said, I think I will say goodbye to everyone and start reading.

message 136: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Denise wrote: "I just picked up my library reserves. Here are my next cozy reads:

Homicide In Hardcover

Hostile Makeover

Trick or Treat Murder

A Carol ..."</i>

I really liked
[bookcover:Homicide In Hardcover
. Read it earlier this year.

message 137: by Carol (new)

Carol | 24 comments Woohoo! That's quite a haul. Happy summer reading!

Denise wrote: "I just picked up my library reserves. Here are my next cozy reads:

Homicide In Hardcover

Hostile Makeover

Trick or Treat Murder

[book:A Carol ..."

message 138: by Katie (new)

Katie (cowgirl-up) | 36 comments I just started A Blush With Death. I really enjoyed the first book in this series and have high hopes for this one as well.

message 139: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Just finished The Diva Takes the Cake (Domestic Diva Mystery, Book 2) by Krista Davis and am now reading Sucker Punch (Candy Shop Mystery, Book 5) by Sammi Carter.

message 140: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Malmquist | 225 comments Just to put in a plug for libraries, our local library can get about 90% of the mysteries I ask for not sure how they do it but its wonderful of them to be able to get so many! I have to give them a big acknowledgement for this ( Chicago area).
Plus I've got to say you guys have great taste!So many good authors are listed for cozies.
Currently reading, Cursed by Carol Higgins Clark. Maybe it isn't a cozy but it seems to fit in that category.

message 141: by Terri (new)

Terri (TerriLovesCrows) | 67 comments Doggie Day Care Murder - Laurien Berenson. I love this series

message 142: by Sheena (new)

Sheena Macneil (Hopeless_Dreamer) | 2 comments I am reading The Ghost and Mrs. McClure:A Bookshop Mystery by Alice Kimberly.

message 143: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Malmquist | 225 comments Sheena wrote: "I am reading The Ghost and Mrs. McClure:A Bookshop Mystery by Alice Kimberly. "
Oh I love that series!
Is that the first one you have read??

message 144: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 5986 comments Just started Lye in Wait (A Home Crafting Mystery) by Cricket McRae. A friend liked these books, so thought I'd give them a shot.

message 145: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Malmquist | 225 comments Melodie wrote: "Just started Lye in Wait (A Home Crafting Mystery) by Cricket McRae. A friend liked these books, so thought I'd give them a shot."I thought that was a cute series, let me know if you like it.
You might also like The Case of the Bouncing Grandma.
(Don't remember the author)

message 146: by Carol (new)

Carol | 24 comments One of my favorite series, too! I just finished the latest book (The Ghost and the Haunted Mansion) a few weeks ago, have now read the whole set, and am looking forward to the next one.

Lisa wrote: "Sheena wrote: "I am reading The Ghost and Mrs. McClure:A Bookshop Mystery by Alice Kimberly. "
Oh I love that series!
Is that the first one you have read??
"

message 147: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Malmquist | 225 comments Carol wrote: "One of my favorite series, too! I just finished the latest book (The Ghost and the Haunted Mansion) a few weeks ago, have now read the whole set, and am looking forward to the next one.

Lisa w..."
I really like the ghost/detective guy which gives it a touch of ole time Sam Spade/Humphrey Bogart feel. What do you like best about this series?

message 148: by Terri (new)

Terri (TerriLovesCrows) | 67 comments Killing Bridezille by Laura Levine. Another fun series I love!

message 149: by Denise (new)

Denise | 758 comments Lisa wrote: "You might also like The Case of the Bouncing Grandma.(Don't remember the author)"

I had to look this up. It is by A.K. Arenz and is the first in the series. My library didn't have it so I put in an interlibrary loan request for it. Hope someone will loan it.

Since I am not only a grandma but a great grandma of a one year old adorable little guy named Shawn I thought this would be an appropriate read. Thanks for the referral, Lisa.

message 150: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Malmquist | 225 comments Denise wrote: "Lisa wrote: "You might also like The Case of the Bouncing Grandma.(Don't remember the author)"

I had to look this up. It is by A.K. Arenz and is the first in the series. My library didn't have i..."

Oh I'm glad! I hope they can get it for you. I won't tell too much but obviously you have a very active grandma ( see title) and at the beginning she gets into trouble skateboarding..which leads to her having to stay at home after she breaks her leg, and while looking out the window, bored to death, she see's something suspicious.....leads into the mystery. I thought it was really cute! Let me know what you thought, once you get a chance to read it.....

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dead Ex (other topics)
Ultraviolet (other topics)
Strawberry Shortcake Murder (other topics)
Crocodile on the Sandbank (other topics)
Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Peters (other topics)
Kate Kingsbury (other topics)
Diane Mott Davidson (other topics)
Deborah Woodworth (other topics)
Mary Daheim (other topics)
More...