Camp Maybell discussion

Camp > Camp Gate

Comments (showing 1-50 of 69) (69 new)    post a comment »

Little Johnny Fenrirsson (PrinceofWolves) | 733 comments Mod
Entrance.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ali sighed and put her book back. She stood and dragged her suitcase off the bus.

Koko helped people get their bags down.

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Luna got off the bus, holding Johnny's hand, keeping him close to her.

Felix got off and stood by Ali. "to the archery range" he said.

kayla  (KaylaCaylen) Deidre started humming a song and got her luggage out she turned around waiting for someone to tell her where she was supposed to go next.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Ali nodded at Felix putting her bags with everyone else's. They would be put into their cabins later. She began to walk to the archery range.

Sara walked with Luna and Johnny.

Daniel got off the bus. "Alright, Please follow me to the Archery station for a little briefing." He said to everyone.

((go to the archery station))

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Felix followed Ali, leaving his bag on his back.

Luna took Sara's hand as well.she put their bags by the others. "what cabin are you in?" she asked Sara, crouching by her.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Sara shrugged, "I'm not sure."

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Luna stood up. "ok" she said. she held on tight to the litle ones hands and went to the archery station.

Rogue of Heart Gemini stepped of the bus, a small back pack on her shoulders and her light purple duffle bag held tightly in her hands ans she looked around curiously at the camp that lay beyond the gate.

Dusk walked off the bus a scowl present on her face and arms crossed over her chest. She told her mom she didnt want to come again. She was seventeen - she didnt need to go to some stupid camp..

Daniel walked over to them. "Well hello there."

message 13: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Aug 16, 2012 07:49AM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Koko smiled at them, "Hey you guys just missed the opening speech. Here's a list of cabins and who is in them." She handed Dusk a clipboard.

"Dusk I need to talk to you." Daniel told her.

message 15: by Rogue of Heart (last edited Aug 16, 2012 07:53AM) (new)

Rogue of Heart Gemini looked up at the counselor and smiled brightly waving her hand at him. "Hi~!"

Dusk looked at Koko and sighed taking the Clipboard. "Hello once again Kokoro.." she then turned her attention to Daniel and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max yawned, running a hand through his hair as he walked over to the gate. He spotted Koko, and skipped over to stand next to her.

"Dusk you remember Little Reggie from last year right?" Daniel asked her.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Hey, Max! What's up?" Koko said cheerfully.

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max grinned, "Just woke up, and realised I had pizza in the ice box! I'm super pumped!" He smiled, "Don't tell anyone else...You can have some if you want."

message 20: by Rogue of Heart (last edited Aug 16, 2012 07:58AM) (new)

Rogue of Heart Dusk nodded and her eyes softened slightly. "Yeah.." She trailed off looking down at the ground. "Yeah i remember him."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Awesome! Don't worry, the food was gross last year. I do not want to take away decent food!" Kokoro whispered to him.

"Well I'm getting the oldest people in each cabin to protect the youngsters. I want you to protect everyone in your cabin." Daniel told Dusk as he handed her a duffel bag. "Everything you'll need is in that bag."

kenzie (theabsolutedream) "Food is always gross at camp," Max whispered again. "Unless you sneak in pizzas and candy, and Pepsi, and then camp is just a blast. Camp sucks with gross food."

Daniel turns to face Koko and Max. "You two wanna help out?"

Rogue of Heart Dusk nodded and looked up at him taking the bag. "How many 1st years are their this year?" She bit her lip eyes darting firstly to the girl who had stepped off before her who was stood still staring at the camp in complete curiosity.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Koko nodded to Max before turning to Daniel. "I'm sorry what?"

message 27: by Little Johnny (last edited Aug 16, 2012 08:05AM) (new)

Kitty wrote: "Dusk nodded and looked up at him taking the bag. "How many 1st years are their this year?" She bit her lip eyes darting firstly to the girl who had stepped off before her who was stood still starin..."

"5 or 6 so far."

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max frowned, looking at Daniel. "Help with what?"

"You two remember Little Reggie from last year don't you?" Daniel asked them.

message 30: by kenzie (last edited Aug 16, 2012 08:10AM) (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) "No, we were just gonna stand by and watch the little kiddies be devoured whole," Maxence shook his head gravely, then smiled. "Of course we'll help!" He smiled, "Little Reggie! Hey! How've you been!"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Oh yeah." Koko said.

Rogue of Heart Dusk turned and looked at Max. "Decided to stay another year huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Ok. Each of these bags has everything you'll need." Daniel told Max and Koko as he handed them each a duffel bag.

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max took a duffel bag, smiling, then turned to Dusk. "What do you mean? They asked me to come counsel this year."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Koko took a duffel bag.

Rogue of Heart Dusk shrugged. "Well a lot of counselors we have here don't come back a second year. This place is lucky to have people like Daniel and Amy who have been here for more then one or two years and know what to do when kids... go missing.."

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a Ghostbuster-in-training. I came back to learn from the best."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Koko stifled a laugh.

Daniel nodded.

Rogue of Heart Gemini walked over to the group of counselors, since she hadn't an idea of where she was to do and where she was suppose to be.

Dusk sighed "Well..I should probably find my cabin. Also wheres Amy gone to?"

"I don't know. Im gonna show this one where to go." Daniel said as he walked over to Gemini. "I put you in the Rose cabin. Follow me please." He said as he led her there. ((go there))

kenzie (theabsolutedream) "Erm," Max looked around in the group of campers. "I'm not quite sure where she is."

Rogue of Heart Gemini nodded and followed the counselor to her cabin

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max sighed and looked at his watch. "Do we go to the lake or wait for stragglers?"

"Go to the lake. I have someone coming to wait for stragglers." Daniel told him as he passed by on his way to the lake.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Kokoro followed Daniel to the lake.

☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨ (Thalia98) | 37 comments Kara arrives and walks to the Maybell lake.

kenzie (theabsolutedream) Max sighed and walked to the lake.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 214 comments Mod
Amy ran out the bus and watchd as the cleaners wiped the windows off. She shivered and moaned leaned against the gate.

message 50: by Little Johnny (last edited Aug 16, 2012 04:47PM) (new)

Daniel walked over, carrying Johnny. "Hey. You ok?" He asked Amy.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread