Kidnapped Roleplay discussion

Roleplay Charries > The Mall charries

Comments (showing 1-50 of 106) (106 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Sky , Gone for the next two weeks. On vacation! (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 57 comments Mod
Here's the format. You know what to do with it.

Name:
Kidnapper/Kidnapped:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Relationship Status:
Other:

Savannah  | 88 comments Name: Ally Diaz
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: Kidnapped
Apperance:
Personality: Sweet funny. Knows how to play the guitar and sing.
History: Her parents were going to send her to the school of the arts.
Relationship Status: Single
Other: None

message 3: by Sky , Gone for the next two weeks. On vacation! (last edited Aug 15, 2012 04:56PM) (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 57 comments Mod
Name: Sheri Dermandt

Kidnapper/Kidnapped: Kidnapper

Appearance:

Personality: She's an all-for-one kind of girl. She won't do anything unless there's something in it for her. She kidnaps people because it's what's expected of her, and she gets paid good money for it. Who cares about morals?

History: Like she'd ever tell you, but at some point, she got caught up in a gang of kidnappers that get their orders from one person. They don't know officially what their assignment is until they bring the person back.

Relationship Status: Gladly single

Other: She's indifferent to kidnapping. So what if it's not right? The money sure seems right to her.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments Name: Josh Hartman
Appearnce: http://photo.goodreads.com/photos/131...
Personality: Kind, athletic.
History: To be rp'd
R.S: Single
Other: ...

message 5: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (last edited Aug 15, 2012 01:43PM) (new)

Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia | 469 comments Mod
Name: Harry Weslan
Appearance: description
Personality: He is a nice guy on the outside, but not on the inside. He truly is a devil in disguise. He is really headstrong and always thinks he's the best.
History: ...
Relationship Status: Single for now...
Other: He loves kidnapping girls from 16-18, he loves the fight they put up.

Maricrystal/Century (ImSlytherinAndDauntlessetc) Name:Century
Kidnapper/Kidnapped:Kidnapped
Appearance:Short Black hair with white streeks.(She dyed it.)) Soft brown eye's. A beautiful figure and face.
Personality:She's......different.
History:Her father died in the war when she was about 7. Then 5 years later her mother died from cancer. After that she's been living with her grandmother. Her granmother is a sweet loving person and very alert. She knows when somethings wrong. She dyed her hair because of her name. When she started to get a hang of her life she met Jack and from then on she's been going out with him since 9th grade.
Relationship Status:In a relationship.
Other: She has a green belt in Karate.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) Name: Kai Robbins
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cndB0Ii2E4g...
Personality:
History: Ran away when she was 5. She has been living alone her whole life
Relationship Status: Single for now
Other: Has about a million dollars in the bank but never spends it.

message 8: by Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (last edited Aug 17, 2012 07:50PM) (new)

Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (taylorqueenofkittyz) Name: Lilly
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: used to be a kidnapper. Now Kidnapped.
Appearance: She has bright blue eyes, and never shows her real hair color. She is tall for her age.
Personality: She is a sweet and bubbly girl. But she has so much pain inside her.
History: She saw every single person in her family slaughtered. By her own mother. Lily killed her mom after many tries. She was 5when it started, and 10 when it ended.
Other: Has hunting knives hidden in her boots.

Grey •The Nyctophilian• Name: Charice Tanner
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=girls+...
Personality: One tough cookie. Or a nut. In both ways She's kinda crazy and she's hard to crack. You have to be REALLY talented to crack her and find out about her and her past. She likes to keep her emotions inside but once you crack her shell out flows a river of emotions. Mainly pain, anger, confusion, and betrayal.
History: She was adopted and adopted and adopted again. Each time she was never good enough for any of her parents. she eventually began to understand and stuff like that. Sorry. i don't fel like writing a history.
Relationship Status: Single. Anyone? :D
Other:

message 10: by Grey •The Nyctophilian• (last edited Aug 19, 2012 04:39PM) (new)

Grey •The Nyctophilian• Name: Santana Chrysler
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pretty...
Personality: Super sweet and innocent. Always nice to everyone and rarely gets mad. She is loyal, strong, fast, and smart. She can be stubborn and will stick up for what she believes in and for her friends. She's always willing to help.
History: She's led about the perfect life. Except her mom left her with her dad when she was a few months but she learned to cope with it as she grew up.
Relationship Status: Single. And loves to mingle! :D
Other: Great at throwing knives and stars

Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (taylorqueenofkittyz) Can your kidnapper kidnap my character?

Grey •The Nyctophilian• Sure! Do you want to Roleplay now? Sorry it took so long to reply.

Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (taylorqueenofkittyz) Name: Unknown, Called Ryan, Matt, and Mr. Griffins
Perso: Rude, crazy, and just plain mean
Appearance: Changes alot.
History: Unknown
Weapon: Knife
Other: Single.

message 16: by Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (last edited Aug 19, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (taylorqueenofkittyz) Name: Kate
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: Kidnapped. Has been for 5 years.
Appearance: http://www.foxnews.com/images/524610/...
Personality: Shy, sweet, and brave
History: She was kidnapped at age three. She made friends with a boy named Max that Ryan captured
Relationship Status: Has a crush on Max
Other: N/A

Grey •The Nyctophilian• ((Can I make a charrie to go along with them? Like, one of "Matt"'s?))

Grey •The Nyctophilian• ((Okay. Can I make another girl as well? And I thought you already created Max...))

Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (taylorqueenofkittyz) (( Sure, and I was going to make him. But you can!))

Grey •The Nyctophilian• ((Okay. I'll make two!))

Da Bom | 91 comments Name: Jason
Appearance:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cute+b...: Smart, Cute, Funny, Charms many girls they fall for him easily
History: Rich and spoiled kid who once didn't get what he wanted so now he kidnap's people behind his parents back
Relationship status: single
Other:

Grey •The Nyctophilian• Name: Shanning Tanner (Ace)
Kidnapper/Kidnapped:Kidnapped
Appearance:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=7+year...
Personality:Sweet, funny, quiet, shy. Kind of a tattle tale.
History: Her dad died when she was 6 so she was left with her alchoholic mother. She ran away and got kidnapped not long after.
Relationship Status:Single
Other:
X

Grey •The Nyctophilian• Name: Max Norwell
Appearance:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=9+year...
Personality: Sweet, funny, likes to make jokes, good at keeping secrets, sensitive, caring, loyal, defensive, stubborn.
History: Max had strict parents when he was younger. So when he did something bad, he would get kicked out of the house for up to an hour. Unfortunately, one night was going to be his last.
Other: Has been kidnapped since he was almost 7.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) can someone kidnap my person Kai? I would make a kidnapper but I have some issues.

Taylor - "Of course I'm perfect! I'm Italian." (taylorqueenofkittyz) Matt will, just be in the parking lot.

Da Bom | 91 comments Dang.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) Name: Tatum Jay
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: kidnapped
Appearance: http://myarchive.us/richc/2010/Concer...
Personality: peppy, outgoing, kind
History: Tatum recently moved to town when trying to get away from her drunk father
Relationship Status: single

Da Bom | 91 comments Name: Tegan Engard
Apperance:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=9+year...
Personality: Teagan is a flexible child who is out going but is obedieant to her Elders
History: She is a popular girl in school and her Parents divoresed when she was 5 so she has been switching households. She is an only child, and doesn't know witch parent to believe.
Relationship status: Single

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) can someone kidnap my player Tatum?

message 33: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (last edited Sep 30, 2012 12:25PM) (new)

Name: Gus Harrison (To little kids, his name is Gussy)
Appearance: Tall for his age with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Underneath all of his kidnaps, he is actually a nice kid. He is loyal to anyone who he can trust and be loyal to him as well. It's surprisingly hard to kidnap someone for him.
History: His dad died when he was 5 and his little sister, Alice was 3 months. He was kidnapped when he was 11 and was raised to kidnap. When he was in their shed, he always took care of everyone else and didn't care about himself. He is now forced to kidnap people or he will be killed. He tried to say no, but they kidnapped Alice and killed her the day she turned 3.
Other: He only kidnaps little kids, usually from 5-10

message 34: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Anyone with a little kid charrie want to be kidnapped?

Da Bom | 91 comments Mine tegan wants to be kidnapped

Da Bom | 91 comments You can Kidnapp Tegan

message 37: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Okay

message 38: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

U start

Da Bom | 91 comments OKie dokie

message 40: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Did you post yet?

message 41: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (last edited Sep 18, 2012 03:27AM) (new)

Name; Emily Brensefeld
Appearence: Long black hair and brown eyes. She is short, but super skinny.
Personality: She is really mean. She hates every little thing on earth except herself. Headstrong is her middle name. (Actually, it's Marie.)
History: her dad was an ancloholic and got in an accident while drunk driving, do he was sent to jail for 10 years. Her mom takes drugs, so she wasn't living a good life from the beginning. Her birth was a MAJOR accident.
Relationship Status. Like anyone would dare
Other: Stay out of her way...

message 42: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Anyone want to kidnap Emily?

Anastacia (Ana3) | 93 comments Name: Molly West
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Friendly,trusting,welcoming,kinda shy,very smart
History: Shortly after Molly was born her father died and her mother fell into a deep deppresion. Molly was raised by her older sister Jade until last year when Jade was hit by a car and died. Molly recently ran away and lives on the streets.
Relationship Status: Shes 7
Other:

message 44: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia (Ana3) | 93 comments Thanks

message 46: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Can Gus kidnap her?

Anastacia (Ana3) | 93 comments Name: Beck Summers
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Beck is friendly and quiet,he is very calm and isent scared easily. He likes to be on his own and is very indepentant.
History: Both of Becks parents died when he was only 6 months old in a fire. Beck was put into a foster home where he stayed till he was adopted when he was 3. The couple that adopted Beck stopped caring about him when he turned 6 because of the fact that to them he was no longer a kid. Becks adopted parents began to beat and abuse him for about 2 years. When Beck was 8 he ran away from his adopted family and lived with a girl that had found him. Beck still lives with her till he is kidnapped.
Relationship Status: none
Other:

message 49: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Do you want to start?

Anastacia (Ana3) | 93 comments I already posted

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread