Kidnapped Roleplay discussion

Roleplay Locations > Small town

Comments (showing 1-50 of 3,434) (3434 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Sky , Gone for the next two weeks. On vacation! (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 57 comments Mod
A few stores here and there, with two stoplights total in the entire town. Drive for two miles and you go right through the whole town. There are a few housing structures, and even a school and a park, but there can't be more than 400 people that live there. But that means everyone knows each other, so it's harder to blend in...or vanish without anyone noticing.

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) Rachel sat at home alone on her computer typing away. She could hear her mom in the kitchen cooking and her dad outside teaching her brother football.

Savannah  | 88 comments Lily was at the park playing with her friends.

message 4: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia | 469 comments Mod
Tyler was on the swings looking at all the people there. His mother was on the bench, pretending to read the newspaper. She looked up at him and nodded. Now or never. This was his first time doing anything like this. He got up and walked toward a group of girls that all looked about his age. He pretend to look around and then started to walk backwards and "accidentally" walked into a pretty blonde girl with brown eyes. "I'm sorry, didn't see where I was going, are you okay?" He asked, noticing the frightfulness tone in his voice. He gave her a weak smile to try and pull it off.

Savannah  | 88 comments "My parents told me not to talk to strangers" said Lily getting up.

message 6: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Tyler quickly thought fast. "Yeah, so does my mom, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He backed up one step and hoped she would come to her senses and change her mind.

message 7: by Savannah (last edited Aug 15, 2012 09:57AM) (new)

Savannah  | 88 comments "Thanks but I'm alright"

message 8: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Tyler looked around and started to walk back to his mom. She got up and put her newspaper on the bench and started to walk toward him. She grabbed his arm and dragged him back to the girl. His mom let go of his arm which now had a white spot from where she had gripped him. "Are you alright sweetie? Oh, I'm am so sorry about what my clumsy little Tyler did to you! What's your name dear?" She gave a big smile that even made Tyler start to believe she really cared.

Savannah  | 88 comments "My name's Lily" she said smiling "but my parents said I'm not suppose to talk to strangers unless it's my teacher or a police officer" she said quietly

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) Drake started walking down the street and looking at the shops.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments Jaquylyn walked up behind him, "Hi there."

message 12: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

His mom's smile grew wider, if that's even possible. "Oh, what a beautiful name! It fits you perfectly! Are you scratched or bleeding anywhere because I'm a doctor and I could fix you right up. It's the least I could do!"

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) Drake turned around "Hi"

Savannah  | 88 comments "My hand's bleeding a little bit." "Oh my parents said I can trust doctors because they help people"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She smiled, "I'm Jaquylyn, who're you?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments "Nice to meet you," she smiled, "Are you looking for something certain?"

message 18: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (last edited Aug 15, 2012 10:36AM) (new)

Tyler gave her a little smile. His mom's voice brought him back into the present. "I have some supplies in my mini van. That cut is an easy clean up. I could mend to it in no time!" His mom stuck out her hand, obviously hoping she would grab it.

Savannah  | 88 comments "Alright I guess I'll come with you" she then took the ladies hand.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) "Just a baseball. Do you know where they are?" He asked

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She thought for a second, "Mm...oh yeah! Here, just follow me!" she started walking.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She opened the door of an old store, "This place has a lot of them."
He will do perfectly, she thought to herself.

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) Rachel got up and walked over to the store. ugh. she needed food.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She walked in behind him, then shut the door, and padlocked it silently, then tucked the key in her pocket.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) Drake turned around instintly concerned.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She smiled, "Something wrong?"

message 29: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

Tyler walked next to Lily. "Sorry again for bumping into you. I'm new here and I was just trying to look around and... sorry." He had just whacked her bleeding hand. His mom came over and examined it. "We need to hurry, it could get infected by all the dirt it collected." They all walked a little faster. "I'm Dr. Alison Gantora, but you can just call me Ms. Gantora." His mom smiled at Lily again.

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) She walked down the street and saw a girl ushering another boy into an abandoned store. What the heck? she thought. no one goes there. but she turned around and started walking towards the door.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) "Nothing" He now felt an elephant in the room.

Savannah  | 88 comments "Nice to meet you Ms. Gantroa I've never seen you in town before" Lily kept walking

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments "Just making sure," she walked around the store.

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) ((an elephant????))

the doors were locked. CREPPY she thought and quickly walked away.

((COME ON SOMEONE! KIDNAP ME!))

message 35: by Amber Herondale-Eaton-Mellark-Odair~Sophia, SKY IS SO AWESOME! I GROVEL AT HER FEET! (new)

"Like my son, Tyler, just said, we moved here a few days ago. Tyler, get the keys out of my pocket." Tyler shuffled through her pocket and found the keys and gave them to his mother. "Do you have a phone on you sweetie? Anything you can call people on?" They all walked up to the green mini van.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) ((something that you feel is totally wrong))

"So where are the baseballs?" He started looking around.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments ((Lol, want Jaquyln to get you too?))

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) ((yah plz that wud be awesome))

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) Ceci (Sprinkles) wrote: "((something that you feel is totally wrong))

"So where are the baseballs?" He started looking around."

((oh ok.))

Rachel walked faster towards the grocery store. ok, veggies, yuck, milk, eh, fruits, okayyyy, and candy,AWWWW YEAH!!!!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments ((Kk))

"Right over there," she pointed, still smiling.
She looked outside and saw someone. Her smile faltered slightly.
"Excuse me a moment," she quietly unlocked the padlock and snatched the girl, dragging her in, and locking the door again.

Savannah  | 88 comments "No my parents said I'm to young to have a phone"

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) ((thanks))

"WHat the hell was that for??" Rachel yelled. and then she saw the boy and the girl. "what's going on?"

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) He looked where she pointed and saw her bring a girl into the room. Whats going on? He thought

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She glared, "You've seen to much," she sighed, "Now I'll have to keep both of you here."

message 45: by Kiki (last edited Aug 15, 2012 11:03AM) (new)

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) rachel spluttered "exceuse me? WHAT? U ARE MOST DEFINETLY +NOT+ KEEPING ME HERE."
and she turned and saw the boy. "omigod," she whispered, "oh my sweet lord... this cant be happening..."

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) Drake almost yelled "WHAT?!?!"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments "I was only trying to get one," she muttered, "This wasn't supposed to happen. People need to learn to keep their noses in their own business."

Kiki (KikidaAwesome) Rachel turned to the boy, "u DO know what's happening right?"as she stepped further and further away from the other girl.

Ceci ((normal is boring!!!!!)) (fuegocar) "Yeah. Im not stupid." He started to step away from the girl also.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 368 comments She crossed her arms and looked at them both, "Oh well. I suppose it's just more fun. I'm guessing you would like to know why I'm doing this?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69

unread topics | mark unread