Kidnapped Roleplay discussion

Roleplay Locations > Big City

Comments (showing 670-719)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 719: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments She took a step back so she could run so he can't catch her.

message 718: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver giggled and took s step forwards

message 717: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments Adrianna stopped seeing him. "You still have to catch me." she said to him ready to run again if he tried to catch her.

message 716: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver cut her off, this was his house. he knew every crack in it "Poppett~" He sang standing in her way.

message 715: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments Adrianna ran as fast as she could going down trying to go as quick as she could away form him to really get away and hopefully get out of the room.

message 714: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver giggled and started to run around, he was enjoying this.

message 713: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments ((Haha maybe I guess..))

She nodded and got slowly ready moving quietly until she heard him get closer to ten she was going faster and faster when he yelled ten she ran.

message 712: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments (lol so she fall for one?)

"Alright I'll count to 10!" He smiled and closed his eyes. "1..2..3"

message 711: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Yeah I'm ready." She said to Oliver wondering how many were coming it would be harder to escape with all of them and it was driving her crazy right now.

She was so afraid right now ready to run in the game of tag if he lets her start. She was excited and nervous at the same time. Excited to escape nervous to get caught again by him or one of his kids.

One thing she noticed about them they looked so familiar she just couldn't think of why. She just wanted to escape right now.

message 710: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "Alright! I'll count to te-" He said before the door was open and was almost smash on his face but he jump back. "Ahh boys!" He smiled hugging them.

"Get off me." A blond one said in a Mountie coat and a bloody hockey stick said, he had purple eyes and blond ehair that the back was tied up in a lose pony tail. he had a cigrett in his Mouth.

"Hey, whos this? Well.. she my kill!" A guy said who tanned and had brown hair that was red and had red eyes. he had a brown leather jacket and blue jeans on. he had a bloody baseball bat.

Oliver jump in front and block him going at blinding speeds, soon he won and Matt was gone(Blondie). Allen gritted his teeth "Getting soft pop?" He asked "Oh no love, She just my new friend and we are going to play tag, her name is Adrianna. And remember love, you may be strong. but I'm stronger." He chuckled

"whatever!" Allen said stomping away ignoring the 'friend'. and slam his door

"DONT FORGET TO CLEAN THE DIRT~" Oliver sang, but the floor was spotless. "SO ready poppet?"

message 709: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments (It's all good:) if she does escape you can have him come after her again.)

"How about you Chase me and if you catch me then we can start over." She said to him.

message 708: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments (lol okay :D xD Im a bit messed up at times :D)

"Should I chase you or you chase me?" He asked.

message 707: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments ((Um.... Live and get away..))

She smiled not wanting too. "Let's go then."

message 706: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "Ahh yes!" He smiled.

(lol, I just was thinking 'Should she live and get away or end up in a cupcake?')

message 705: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "I'm just really shy but not in front of you." She wanted to just run away. "Should we start the game?" She asked him curiously hoping he says yes.

message 704: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver cocked his head to the side "Really? Don't worry you can tell me anything!" He said smiling gently.

message 703: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Nothing I'm fine just really shy." She answered Oliver. She didn't and to cause problems with him. So scared and nervous right now.

message 702: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver looked at Ardrianna "Whats wrong poppet?" He asked looking worried.

message 701: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments Adrianna looked at Francios with a pleading look for him to help her she as so scared of what Oliver could do to her. She tried to act happy but really wanted to cry so much.

message 700: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver lead her "FRANCIOS~" He sang happily

"Sh-" The man said he had a gruffy beard and blond hair and tired looking eyes

"NO SWERING!" Oliver said "This is my new friend" He smiled stepping out of the way for Francios to see.

"you should let 'er go." He said

"Oh no were just having a playdate~" he smiled

"... whatever leave moi out of it" He said and walk up the stairs and away.

"I can't wait till you see my boys~" He said happily.

message 699: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Sure." She was hoping to run off when she heard the door slam. "Okay I'll meet them." She went with him nervously.

message 698: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "Tag?" Oliver asked and than he heard the door slam "Oh Poppet is Francios! Come on i'll let you meet him!" He smiled

message 697: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "I'm not sure maybe we can try something like a catching game without the hiding and everything?" She suggested really have a hard time.

message 696: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver smiled "So what do you want to do now?" He asked.

message 695: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Your welcome." She felt somewhat different really surprised that he hugged her.

message 694: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "Thank you poppet!" He said giving her a hug "Your a really good playmate!"

message 693: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments She sighed but acted happy. "Good job." She was so nervous thought.

message 692: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver aught her into a glomp "Got you~" He smiled

message 691: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments She waited to run as fast as she could nervous so scared. She waited for him but would run more and more.

message 690: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver search for hear humming a creepy tune as he went. he stopped at where she was and giggled "Poopppeettt were are you?" He asked giggling.

message 689: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments Adrianna ran as fast as she could hiding somewhere but still kept running as quietly she could shaking bad so nervous.

message 688: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "7..8..9.......10!!! Ready or not poppet, here I come!!" He giggled as he ran up the stories lightly and open the dor looking around "Poooppeeettt...weerreee aarrree yooouuuu~" He said creepily as his eyes swirled blue and pink again.

message 687: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments She got up and started running when he have her a ten second count she looked for an exit as she went upstairs shaking bad:

message 686: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "OKay!" he smiled and undid her chain "I'll give you a 10 second head start, that should give you enough time to get up the stairs...ready?" Hegiggled with anticipation and started to count "1..2...3..4"

message 685: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "I guess we can play tag." She smiled at him glad she was in track.

message 684: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "Tag!" He said umping up "Want to play tag??" He asked smiling "Its really fun, poppet!"

message 683: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "What other games do you like?" She asked him wondering what he wanted her to play with him.

message 682: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "Like what?" He asked his voice a bit excited.

message 681: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Maybe something else?" She was so scared of hide and seek because if she tried to escape he might hurt her.

message 680: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "We could play hide and seek!" He giggled

message 679: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Well I'm not sure what we should do." She said to him meaning it she was so scared of getting hurt right now.

message 678: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "I'm sorry poppet I won't unchain you, the last person who promise broke his promise ended dead." He said his eyes swirling again.

message 677: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Them please put the knife away and in chain me." She tried not cry. "I won't run." She promised him. But it was a total lie she was going to run.

message 676: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver whined tears shelling up in his eyes "don't cry poppet, I won't hurt you!" He cried

message 675: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "Please please just undo the chain." She begged him tears filling her eyes shaking badly in fear. "I don't know." She was so scared seeing the knife she tried to move as far away from him as possible.

message 674: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "I'm sorry property I can't do that" he said sadly "no one ever wanted to play with me so I let them have a slumber party.. Forever!" He giggled and sat next to her, his knife in his hand "so what game do you want to play?"

message 673: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments Adrianna didn't understand what was happening waking up once she was laid back down she looked around. She got up trying to get away seeing the chain. "Oh my god! Some one help me!" She screamed shaking bad seeing Oliver. She regretted her words. "Please un chain me." She begged him.

message 672: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments Oliver giggled and lifted her up "Oh well~" he sang and carried her down the stories into the basement. The basement had a room that was covered in biddies and blood, and another room with a nice looking bed, couch and table with chairs. He put her on the bed putting a chain thing on her ankle so she could move around the nice room but couldn't escape. He sat in a chair waiting for her to awake..

message 671: by Janelle Jasmine (new)

Janelle Jasmine | 1091 comments "What?" She was so confused feeling so sleepy leaning into the counter. She fell down unconscious and confused.

message 670: by Snow (new)

Snow Williams (SnowOntarioWilliams) | 88 comments "I'll keep your word" he said dangerously "Poppett, your one of my strongest friends yet! Most people would be sleeping by now!!" He giggled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
unread topics | mark unread