Tempest Rising (Tempest, #1) Tempest Rising discussion

who do you think she's better with?

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood WELL?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Kona? or Mark?

i presaley think Kona

message 2: by Arti (new)

Arti Team Kona :)

message 4: by Arti (new)

Arti :)

Rachel Kona

message 7: by Arti (new)

Arti Cassie wrote: "<3 him, but i also kinda like Mark to."

I know what you mean, but there's something about Mark that I dont like and I dont know what it is, cause he's like so sweet.

Amanda Kona

message 9: by Arti (new)

Arti YAY

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Arti wrote: "Cassie wrote: "

I know what you mean, but there's something about Mark that I dont like and I dont know what it is, cause he's like so sweet."

i know what ya mean. in a way i dont like him. but in anouther i kinda do.

message 11: by Arti (new)

Arti DITTTO

message 13: by Arti (new)

Arti I just like Kona better cause he seems so much sweeter

message 14: by Alex (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alex Kona, she's had too many issues with Mark
And Kona's just awesome.

message 15: by Sol (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sol kona :D

blissy1343 Definitely Kona since he saved her. Plus the fact that he's a prince makes him that much more likeable!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Kona of course but I think Mark would of been better for her. He was trying to understand her and she just push him a way. I need to read the squeal to finds out what happens I haven't read yet mainly because I didn't know there was going to be a Squeal to this book haha.

message 18: by Lola (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lola Kona

Olimpia I just got a goodreads account, so I'm answering this question like four years after it was posted :)
Definitely KONA! is just that Mark is so... So bossy and stuff. And frankly, Tempest seems to like Kona way more than Mark. In the whole part where she's on land, Mark's always so possessive and they're always fighting. And as soon as Tempest is with Kona, she forgets about Mark. So although I don't really like the Tempest character, Kona is really, really, really better than Mark,

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Tempest Rising (other topics)