Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Dream of Death (Detective Lincoln Munroe, #1)
This topic is about A Dream of Death
Serieses! > Add series info

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments The above book is the first book in the Lincoln Munroe series. Please add series info and the 2nd book in the series, which is Blue Rubicon. These are described as "character-oriented police procedurals" if you want that info. Thanks!

message 2: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3550 comments Here is the series. I'm not sure what you meant by the rest of it.

message 3: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments lafon حمزة wrote: "Here is the series. I'm not sure what you meant by the rest of it."

Oh, I just remember when I used to work on series there was an area for notes or whatever - I never really put anything there, but just in case ... thought I'd mention it. :-)

message 4: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3550 comments Oh, OK. Yeah I don't usually use that field either except when the series is so weird it needs a comment so other librarians don't change something etc.

message 5: by Patricia Kemp (new)

Patricia Kemp Blackmon (ItsTimeToReadMamaw) | 5 comments Hello, These three books do not have cover images. Could someone please add the images for me. If anything else needs updated also.

Little Kicker's First Rainstorm
by Sandy Sprott
0984395636 (ISBN13: 9780984395637)
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

A Prayer for Little Kicker
by Sandy Sprott
098439561X (ISBN13: 9780984395613)

Thompson Twins: Las Vegas Adventure
by Lesa Hammond
0615604641 (ISBN13: 9780615604640)

message 7: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3550 comments Patricia next time could you link to a non-bookseller site where we can find the images please. I managed to find the covers for all the books in message 5 though.

message 9: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (vnorthw) | 2452 comments Patricia,

It is helpful if you find and provide a link to a non-bookseller copy of the cover image for librarians to use.

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth (BethJustBeth) | 1586 comments Patricia Kemp wrote: "These books need images, please

Allie's World: Abuela and Abuelo Move

Betrayal

Texas Rein"

We need links to the images, from a non-bookseller site. Then we'll be glad to get them loaded for you.

message 11: by Patricia Kemp (new)

Patricia Kemp Blackmon (ItsTimeToReadMamaw) | 5 comments Sorry I am new to this group.

Vicky wrote: "Patricia,

It is helpful if you find and provide a link to a non-bookseller copy of the cover image for librarians to use."

Beth wrote: "Patricia Kemp wrote: "These books need images, please

Allie's World: Abuela and Abuelo Move

Betrayal

Texas Rein"

We need links to the images, from a non-bookseller site. Then we'll be glad to..."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blue Rubicon (other topics)
In the Pink: How I Met the Perfect (Younger) Man, Survived Breast Cancer, and Found True Happiness After 40 (other topics)
Allie's World: Abuela and Abuelo Move (other topics)
Betrayal (other topics)
Texas Rein (other topics)