Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) Fifty Shades Freed discussion

Any alternate ending in mind? Share.

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marie Anna never got pregnant until the last part of the book, just before the epilogue. They got to travel and stumble on information about the guy who abused Grey's mom. Kind of what I want the next book to focus on, if ever she writes the 4th one. (Oh, I hope so!)

Natalia I want to see Christian cheat on Ana!

AlbertaJenn Mia and Ethan! What happened to them? Really want to know.

Rebecca I think the ending felt a little rushed. I would've liked to know more about young Christian

Tiffany Neaves She doesn't get pregnant until the very end. Runs Grey publishing far beyond what Christian could have ever imagined and they become a power couple in the business world. Ana's third stepfather Steve comes back in the picture to try to get money from Ana. Not sure what else but it was too rushed for my taste.

Marie Rebecca wrote: "I think the ending felt a little rushed. I would've liked to know more about young Christian"

I completely agree with the rushed part. One minute they were talking in bed, then the next they're having sex. The End. I wanted more info on Elena and him growing up! Maybe for the next book :''>>>

Katie Murray AlbertaJenn wrote: "Mia and Ethan! What happened to them? Really want to know."

Me too!

Dawn Tiffany wrote: "She doesn't get pregnant until the very end. Runs Grey publishing far beyond what Christian could have ever imagined and they become a power couple in the business world. Ana's third stepfather Ste..."

oh,that would have been a great conclusion!!!

Yna Fempia Paez Only Christian had a dark past in the book. I would've wanted E. L. James to come up with something dark about Ana too (although it seems far-fetched, at least we get additional storyline).

Something like probably the reason why Ana and Carla never talk about husband # 3 is because Steve attempted to do something evil to Ana. (quite melodramatic :) )

message 10: by Shymaa (last edited Aug 29, 2012 10:37AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shymaa Yna wrote: "Only Christian had a dark past in the book. I would've wanted E. L. James to come up with something dark about Ana too (although it seems far-fetched, at least we get additional storyline).

Someth..."

it would be just like bared to you by sylvia day. you should read it if that's what you want from 50 shades of gray.

Yna Fempia Paez Shymaa wrote: "Yna wrote: "Only Christian had a dark past in the book. I would've wanted E. L. James to come up with something dark about Ana too (although it seems far-fetched, at least we get additional storyli..."

I'd like to try but it really is very hard to look for that book here in my country. Maybe I should try online. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Jessica Anything that involves Ana not getting pregnant...totally ruined it for me.

message 13: by Mekerei (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:21AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mekerei Ana getting pregnant worked for me, but i think that the story line with Jack and the money was spent too fast.

Maybe she ended going off with Jack and stayed with him; leaving Christian to save Mia. Jack conned her (he never had Mia) and Christian - only Christian doesnt know its a con.

This could have been an alternative story line. Perhaps Ana lost the baby or else Jack claimed the baby as his and in the future uses the child to torment Christian

Shymaa Sorry but this is sick.christian deserves to have his happly ever after. Beside it'll be just like twilight with the con thing.

Sweekruti AlbertaJenn wrote: "Mia and Ethan! What happened to them? Really want to know."

Yeah they got no mention would love to see it

Sweekruti Yna Fempia wrote: "Shymaa wrote: "Yna wrote: "Only Christian had a dark past in the book. I would've wanted E. L. James to come up with something dark about Ana too (although it seems far-fetched, at least we get add..."

google u will definitely find PDF's cause thats what I did

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I want to see what happens to Christian if Jack killed Ana

Nuran Ana becoming a dominatrix, taking turns to be submissive and dominant, then maybe she wouldn't be seen as such a stupid, passive, weak idiot. It would have made her more an equal with Christian.

As for Christian being too damaged to be a submissive, it might do him good and it might be different from when he was submissive before because he trusts and loves Ana. He might enjoy it because he knows Ana doesn’t want to hurt him, she just wants to have fun.

Wichard Fella They both get kidnapped and killed.

Kimberly Jessica wrote: "Anything that involves Ana not getting pregnant...totally ruined it for me."

I absolutely agree!! As horrible as it sounds, I secretly wished she would have lost it during the whole ransom scene. I think that would have changed things about Christian and the entire ending actually.

I loved the ending of the story though. How she hides and places "those jeans" beside her, texts him to come find her... that was a great ending because it showed no matter what had happened, they were still the same kinky couple we came to love.

Even though I liked the ending, I absolutely hated the epilogue! She's now preggo with baby #2... Come on, they knew each other all of 5 minutes before getting married and having a baby (even though it was unplanned). I wished they would have had more time for themselves as an actual couple.

Maricris Ablay Becca wrote: "I think the ending felt a little rushed. I would've liked to know more about young Christian"

I agree... i feel that the ending was written in a rush... i wish that the author made a more twist like for example christian and jack were half brothers or ms. robinson used jack hyde to get even with the greys

or the author made a dramatic scene with ana being pregnant and have fully showed how christian accepted the baby

Maricris Ablay Sweekruti wrote: "Yna Fempia wrote: "Shymaa wrote: "Yna wrote: "Only Christian had a dark past in the book. I would've wanted E. L. James to come up with something dark about Ana too (although it seems far-fetched, ..."

yeah... i wish the author had also come up as to why ana does not feel beautiful or as not good for christian

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Cohen Maricris wrote: "Becca wrote: "I think the ending felt a little rushed. I would've liked to know more about young Christian"

I agree... i feel that the ending was written in a rush... i wish that the author made a..."

Maricris wrote: "Becca wrote: "I think the ending felt a little rushed. I would've liked to know more about young Christian"

I agree... i feel that the ending was written in a rush... i wish that the author made a..."

Yes I wished she showed their interaction throughout she's pregnancy

message 24: by Meg (last edited Jan 18, 2013 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Meg Becca wrote: "I think the ending felt a little rushed."

I completely agree! The whole book was rushed I wanted to hear more about the wedding and then at the end suddenly she is pregnant with the second kid! I hated all of the flash back stuff. I wanted details!!!! This could have been two books or at least a longer book.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fifty Shades Freed (other topics)