Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Stadium (The Peeling, #2)
This topic is about The Stadium
Book Issues > Combine please

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments needs to be combined with The Peeling 2: The Stadium (and that one needs the title fixed; the one above is titled correctly)

message 2: by Beth (last edited Aug 08, 2012 04:50AM) (new)

Beth (BethJustBeth) | 1586 comments Done...also created a series along with Book 1...now searching for a cover image. :) Oh, and an isbn...

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth (BethJustBeth) | 1586 comments Katy- I'm finding only a Kindle edition available, and the one we just combined doesn't specify a format. Do you know if it's a duplicate that actually needed merging, or is there a different format? It's looking like a duplicate.

message 4: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy (KatyaS-69) | 497 comments Beth wrote: "Katy- I'm finding only a Kindle edition available, and the one we just combined doesn't specify a format. Do you know if it's a duplicate that actually needed merging, or is there a different for..."

I'm sorry - there was the edition that I put into my comment, which was a really very general one - not even a format - and there was the Kindle edition that I just added. They should both show up under Iain Rob Wright, it's just the title is slightly different (the one I just added, the Kindle edition, is exactly like it is on Amazon and matches the same style as the first book in the series). I think whomever added the non-format one didn't know how to correctly add a book, so I'd say they probably need to be merged. Thanks for checking!

message 5: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Hmmm, agreed. Merged.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Stadium (other topics)