VᾰՊ℘ỉԻℯs discussion

Books > The Vampire Diaries

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 829 comments Mod
i can't believe that they fired L.J. Smith from writing this series. i won't read any of the new just because of that. I can't believe thay fired her because they didn't want her to explore Elena's and and Damon's relationship, and she did want to. What kind of love trangle doesn't invalve three people, i think she was right she should be about to EXPLORE there relationship that doesn't mean that it would stick. Stupid publishing company.

message 2: by Rebekkah (new)

Rebekkah Ford | 51 comments What? So the publishing company won't let L.J. Smith write anymore Vampire Diaries books? She's the one that came up with the idea. WTH.

i know right the fired her right before the hunter series ones. The Hunte series one is writen by a different person, i read ndwhen i found out i was lik WTF, and i could also tell thenn to because Stefan was a total wuss, and for a vampire thas pretty bad. He was totally wiped by Elena, lol.

message 4: by Rebekkah (new)

Rebekkah Ford | 51 comments Wow. If somebody did that to me with my Beyond the Eyes series, I'd be so mad.

Yeah i'm really mad. i just hope that ifenough people don't by thenxt bookstha aren't writen by L.J. Smith they'll eitherhaveto stop writing tem or rehire he. cause a lo of people are madad they don't to read any of the new boks either

message 6: by Rebekkah (new)

Rebekkah Ford | 51 comments That would be cool if that happened because that was wrong what they did to L.J. Smith. If it wasn't for her, there would be no Vampire Diaries.

unread topics | mark unread