The Writers' Network! discussion

Chill Room > Chat

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jiya (new)

Jiya  Zayyan (JiaJiaJia) | 19 comments Hey William, have you been watching the Olympics?

message 2: by Jiya (new)

Jiya  Zayyan (JiaJiaJia) | 19 comments Nice. I liked the way you said that. brought home the bacon! U.K had some really good athletes too. So what athletes did you like? For me, probably Ashton Eaton, Brittany Broben, Qiu Bo, Sonya Richard Ross, Tom Daley, and... Yeah, that's pretty much it.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Pearson I liked Greg Rutherford (mostly because he is local and very active in my kids schools)
@William - is it ok to put my book on this group's shelves? I noticed that you are the only one who has added books so thought I'd better check first ;~)

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Pearson Thanks :~) I'll start a thread when I set the date for my upcoming freebie day.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Pearson Oh and yeah, totally met him :~D Eldest's class got a long jump lesson from him :~D

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott McCloskey | 50 comments Hmmm..so I'm not sure what thread to put this in, so "chat" seems like a good place.

You were asking about suggestions for the group, William. What about some sort of writing support? Like people could post excepts from a piece they are working on to get some advice, or perhaps bits from something they've already finished with for critiques or just to generate interest?

Just kicking ideas around.

unread topics | mark unread