Death Match: Other Characters in the Hunger Games discussion

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
This topic is about Mockingjay
39 views
In the Arena... > President Coin VS President Snow

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gabriel | 18 comments There can be only one...


JazzyJams | 113 comments I have no idea with this one... I dislike both of them, but if it where in an arena, I'd say Coin just because Snow doesn't reakky know how to fight, as far as I know. He gets people to kill for him... Coin probably can fight (she did have a secret underground base going...) so as far as it goes by winner in an arena, I'd say Coin.


Gabriel | 18 comments JazzyJams wrote: "I have no idea with this one... I dislike both of them, but if it where in an arena, I'd say Coin just because Snow doesn't reakky know how to fight, as far as I know. He gets people to kill for h..."

Snow's main weapon is poison. I also like to imagine him having a fast knowledge of poisonousness plants and fauna, partially because of all of those garden scenes in the movie.


Stéphanie (stepinator) i am not sure.. i think that snow is used to luxury.. so i am not so sure he can run very fast with his lazy ass.. i don;t know about the flora and fauna knowledge..


Stéphanie (stepinator) i would vote for coin..


Gabriel | 18 comments Stéphanie wrote: "i am not sure.. i think that snow is used to luxury.. so i am not so sure he can run very fast with his lazy ass.. i don;t know about the flora and fauna knowledge.."

Good point!


JazzyJams | 113 comments Gabriel wrote: "JazzyJams wrote: "I have no idea with this one... I dislike both of them, but if it where in an arena, I'd say Coin just because Snow doesn't reakky know how to fight, as far as I know. He gets pe..."

True, Snow has a creepy obsession with poison... Maybe he drank a bit every night so he could become immune to the stuff... If this were in Haymitch's arena, then I'd give Snow the advantage...


Gabriel | 18 comments JazzyJams wrote: "Gabriel wrote: "JazzyJams wrote: "I have no idea with this one... I dislike both of them, but if it where in an arena, I'd say Coin just because Snow doesn't reakky know how to fight, as far as I ..."

Haymitch's one had all the poisonous plants, right? BTW: I only just saw the movie last night.


JazzyJams | 113 comments Gabriel wrote: "JazzyJams wrote: "Gabriel wrote: "JazzyJams wrote: "I have no idea with this one... I dislike both of them, but if it where in an arena, I'd say Coin just because Snow doesn't reakky know how to f..."

Yup, cute bunnies and pretty plants and the all turned out to be poisonous... Did you like the movie? I found it could've been a bit longer to properly show some stuff...


Gabriel | 18 comments JazzyJams wrote: "Gabriel wrote: "JazzyJams wrote: "Gabriel wrote: "JazzyJams wrote: "I have no idea with this one... I dislike both of them, but if it where in an arena, I'd say Coin just because Snow doesn't reak..."

I liked it. I actually thought that it was very in tune with the novels. I didn't like the computer graphics, like the hovercraft, but that's probably because it doesn't have the budget of Harry Potter.

I hated how Thresh was killed off-screen, because he deserved better. I also disliked the fact that they removed the scene where Katniss recognises Rue's eyes in the Mutts.

I liked it though. My favourite shot was Effie in District 12, simply because of the sheer contrast between the character, and the setting.


Stéphanie (stepinator) no i would vote for haymitch. in the book peeta trained them. i still would vote for him.


Gracie Probably Coin, because she only wanted to do one more Hunger Games and it was going to have the Capitol children. Snow, if the Capitol had won the war, would have made all the district people's lives even worse. Plus he was so evil. Coin would have probably made thing better than they were, under those circumstances.


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

coin


message 14: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy (trislovestobias) | 3 comments Coin I guess.


back to top

75182

Death Match: Other Characters in the Hunger Games

unread topics | mark unread