Entangled in Romance discussion

Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone, #1)
This topic is about Wrong Bed, Right Guy
Brazen > Welcome to chatting with Katee Robert. Start here.

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle, Publicity Director (new)

Danielle Barclay | 13 comments Mod
Welcome! Thanks so much for joining the conversation with Katee Robert. Introduce yourself and get your questions ready. The author will visit the discussion threads from August 6th- 10th.

message 2: by Koorihime-sama (new)

Koorihime-sama | 3 comments I guess we introduce ourselves here.

Well, I haven't read the book, mostly because I have several books I've bought that I still need to read, but it looks interesting.

The summary definitely matches something I would read. I can't wait until I have enough time to read it. :D

I'm happy that Rhi invited me to this event. <3

Jennifer (random jendsmit) (jendsmit) | 19 comments Hi! I'm Jen Smith (@jendsmit of random jendsmit blog) - I'm reading WBRG right now and WOW I'm loving it!!

message 4: by Cari (new)

Cari Quinn (cariquinn) | 3 comments *waving to Katee and Danielle* I read WBRG and loved it! Looking forward to the discussion. :D

message 5: by Katee (new)

Katee Robert (katee_robert) | 10 comments Hey everyone! *waves madly*

message 6: by Robin (last edited Aug 06, 2012 10:18AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Robin Covington (Robin_Covington) | 2 comments Hi Katee - WBRG is next on the TBR! Can't wait!

Kelley | 2 comments Hi, Katee! Loved WBRG! So good.

message 8: by Danielle, Publicity Director (new)

Danielle Barclay | 13 comments Mod
Koorihime-sama wrote: "I guess we introduce ourselves here.

Well, I haven't read the book, mostly because I have several books I've bought that I still need to read, but it looks interesting.

The summary definitely m..."

Thanks for dropping by! The great thing about this new line is they are *short* romance. You can read them in one sitting. I've discovered that with my busy schedule, shorter books make me a happy reader! :)

Jennifer (random jendsmit) (jendsmit) | 19 comments Danielle wrote: "Koorihime-sama wrote: "I guess we introduce ourselves here.

T..."

I definitely agree - I have been loving shorter books lately =)

message 10: by Katee (new)

Katee Robert (katee_robert) | 10 comments @ Kelley and Robin - Thanks!

I've been loving the short books lately too. It's nice to be able to get through a whole story in bite-sized chunks, rather than stretching it out over a week (or longer).

unread topics | mark unread