Clean Romances discussion

Author Promotions & Excerpts > reviews for "The Connecticut Cowboy and the Riviera Runaway"

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (Patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments I truly grateful for all the positive reviews for my contemporary romance, "Pride and Pretense." I would also like to invite members to review "The Connecticut Cowboy and the Riviera Runaway". I will be happy to forward a copy to anyone in exchange for a review.
Please note: I learned through one of the reviews that the title is misleading and some may think it is a western about a real cowboy. It is not. Jake, the hero, sometimes wears western boots on the Italian and French Riviera as part of a bet with Texan employes of his hotel chain which is based in Connecticut. Caitlin, the heroine, dubs him The C.C. The setting for this fun romance is The Riviera and Lake Como in Italy.

message 2: by Annalea (new)

Annalea (AnnaleasQuill) | 20 comments Hi Patricia :-). I'd be happy to read & review your work. It sounds really intriguing, as I've not read an Italian-set book since The Enchanted April. Just let me know if you're still interested!

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (Patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments I am still interested, Annalea! Send your email to
me: patcosta@rochester.rr.com and I will send it off.
Thanks so much. I appreciate your reading and reviewing it! :D

BTW: The Connecticut Cowboy and the Riviera Runaway opens in Portofino, the same place where Enchanted April is set--I'm pretty sure.

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Costa Viglucci (Patcostaviglucci) | 52 comments Annalea: I should have noted that I haven't read "Enchanted April," but in watching the movie I recognized the castle and villas above the port as being Portofino.

unread topics | mark unread