SciFi and Fantasy Book Club discussion

Against the Tide of Years (Nantucket, #2)
This topic is about Against the Tide of Years
"Nantucket Trilogy" discussion > Book 2 - First Impressions *Book 1 Spoilers Only*

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim, The Zinoviev (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim (shirezu) | 728 comments Mod
Once more we return to the past and join the people of new/old Nantucket as they deal with the aftermath of the war in Britain. I can't wait to get back into it.

Banner | 166 comments I've already bought my kindle copy. I'm reading something else right now, but may start this weekend. I'm not expecting any suprizes on this one, just good story and characterization. Kind of interested with how the technology may develop.

Lara Amber (LaraAmber) | 561 comments I'm about 30% of the way through now. I'm really enjoying the series. The only problem I'm having is the jumping around in time with the headings for the time being at the start of the chapter instead of the start of each jump. It's very confusing.

Jeff (jkeene) | 96 comments 25% in, those time headings are a bit annoying, so I've just started to ignore them. Otherwise it's going fine, though I could do with less of the Alice Hong character. A bit too creepy-graphic there. She reminds me of some of the excess in the Horseclans books.

unread topics | mark unread