The Challenge Factory discussion

♦TCFactory Breakroom♦ > Indie Authors you love?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Jennifer~, Key West (new)

~Jennifer~ (Book_Addiction) | 1036 comments Mod
Have you found an independent/self published author that you love? Let us know so we can share in the joy!

Katejay | 2 comments I love coming across new authors. I'm always looking but there were a couple I found on Amazon. The one I am reading at the moment - Fane Forest by Tahlea Eastwood. Really enjoying it. Let me know of any that you like and I'll check them out too!

Rachael C. (NorCalBibliophile) | 56 comments Dying for Triplicate by Todd A. Zalkins. While the book could have used some serious proofreading, the story itself is very inspiring and very humorous! One of the best drug addiction and recovery memoirs I've read.

message 4: by ~Jennifer~, Key West (last edited Aug 05, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

So I guess my favorite self-pubs are Kristen Ashley , Jamie McGuire , Connie Suttle , Tina Reber , & Tammara Webber. I think I'm leaving some out. My brain went blank!

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) | 273 comments Elizabeth Hunter - this is an amazing series!

A Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries Book #1) This Same Earth (Elemental Mysteries, #2) The Force of Wind (Elemental Mysteries #3) A Fall of Water (Elemental Mysteries Book #4)

message 7: by ~Jennifer~, Key West (new)

I have to put in another blurb for Connie Suttle. I'm a little in love with all 3 of her series. They all tie in together and you'll find little answers to questions you had while reading a different book/series. They're wonderful. I can't think of just one genre that would describe them as they blend in the paranormal, science fiction, romance, time travel, space travel, alien races...you name it and it's in there probably. And if you're buying them they're easy on your wallet. So...read them! :) hehe

Connie SuttleConnie Suttle

Blood Destiny Series:
Blood Wager Blood Passage (Blood Destiny #2) Blood Sense (Blood Destiny #3) Blood Domination (Blood Destiny, #4) Blood Royal (Blood Destiny #5) Blood Queen (Blood Destiny #6) Blood Rebellion (Blood Destiny #7) Blood War (Blood Destiny #8) Blood Redemption (Blood Destiny, #9) Blood Reunion (Blood Destiny #10)

Legend of the Ir'Indicti Series:
Bumble Shadowed (Legend of the Ir'Indicti #2) Target (Legend of the Ir'Indicti #3) Vendetta (Legend of the Ir'Indicti #4)

High Demon Series:
Demon Lost (High Demon #1)

Ezinwanyi~still loves Spartacus   (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) | 2951 comments Mod
I love Traci L. Slatton.
Both these books are really great reads. I highly, highly recommend them!!!!

AFTER SERIES
Fallen (After Trilogy, #1) Cold Light (After Trilogy, #2)

message 9: by Jennifer C. (last edited Dec 13, 2012 03:44PM) (new)

Jennifer C. | 1514 comments Can't forget Colleen Hoover! Loved Slammed and Point of Retreat.

I really like Breeana Puttroff. Her Dusk Gate Series is really good!

Oh, and H.D. Gordon. You should check out the Alexa Montgomery Saga if you haven't already.

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some.

Jennifer C. | 1514 comments Oh, yeah... David Estes Try the Angel series.

message 11: by Deb (last edited Jan 01, 2014 10:05AM) (new)

Deb (Chiana) | 16 comments My favorite Indie author is Jennifer Loren!

Finding Ava Reckless The Long Road
The Devil's Eyes (The Devil's Eyes, #1) The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2) The Devil's Son (The Devil's Eyes, #3) The Devil's Masquerade  The Poison (The Devil's Eyes, #4) The Devil's Masquerade  The Remedy

Lanelle | 56 comments One of my favorite indie authors is Taylor Longford. She writes paranormal YA books called the Greystone Series. Ms. Longford is currently working on her sixth book.

Valor (Greystone, #1)
Dare (Greystone, #2)
Reason (Greystone, #3)
Defiance (Greystone, #4)
Chaos (A Greystone Novel #5)